+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2012 Applicants - Join here!

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update guys, my wife received her passport today. They also returned the photos and the birth certificate.

Thanks to everyone on the forum; Good luck to those waiting, hang in there..

Cheers,

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
huerlaw said:
Just an update guys, my wife received her passport today. They also returned the photos and the birth certificate.

Cheers,
Congrats let us know how the landing goes in quebec!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
huerlaw said:

Cheers,
Congrats!!!!

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
Congrats let us know how the landing goes in quebec!
Thanks. I will let you know.. I also landed in Quebec through the Lacolle border it was pretty smooth.. I will be with my wife as I am going to India in August and we will return together.

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
08/23/2012, In Process 11/5/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible
huerlaw said:

Cheers,
Congrates.............

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Hi All,

We received AOR from Vienna VO on June 4th and ordered CAIPS notes the last week of June. I got the notes yesterday and for all 3 catergories, none have been started on. In our AOR it says to contact the Visa Office if we have not received any correspondance for 3 months. It's been nearly 2 months, no correspondance and no progress as per CAIPS notes. Do you suggest I contact MP? Contact Visa Office? Order a newer set of CAIPS notes?
Thanks!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Bobbi said:
Hi All,

We received AOR from Vienna VO on June 4th and ordered CAIPS notes the last week of June. I got the notes yesterday and for all 3 catergories, none have been started on. In our AOR it says to contact the Visa Office if we have not received any correspondance for 3 months. It's been nearly 2 months, no correspondance and no progress as per CAIPS notes. Do you suggest I contact MP? Contact Visa Office? Order a newer set of CAIPS notes?
Thanks!
No....do not contact your MP...your VO stated to contact them after 3 months...you are lucky to get an AOR from them and if it is not even 2 months yet they will probably just not reply......contact your VO after 3 months and if no progress then your next step would be the MP

vegas2calgary

Mar 26, 2012
got my passport back with the COPR as of July 13th! WOO!!! :p ;D ;) :eek: now just starting to plan the move! it expires sept 12th, so i'll be landing in calgary sometime next month, then coming home to finish and drive my stuff up at the end of september!!

silverfox

Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-03-12
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-03-12 received on 11-04-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-12 received on 28-04-12
LANDED..........
july 24, 2012
hello Forumers!

I just would like to ask a favor from you all---my hubby & son will be landing this july 24th at vancouver. Kindly pray for their safe travel. thanks! Goodluck to all of those who are still awaiting for their visas. In His time, you will all soon have a hand on that very well sought-after maple leaf visa. God bless us all!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
silverfox said:
hello Forumers!

I just would like to ask a favor from you all---my hubby & son will be landing this july 24th at vancouver. Kindly pray for their safe travel. thanks! Goodluck to all of those who are still awaiting for their visas. In His time, you will all soon have a hand on that very well sought-after maple leaf visa. God bless us all!
How exciting!! Let us know how it goes.

v4x

Star Member
May 3, 2010
It seems that everyone got approval without requesting interview, we submitted on Jan 16, 2012 and asked to attend interview on Aug 22. Is it not good for being interviewed? My husband will go to the interview and I might receive phone call during that day,so worrying~~we've been together for 8 years, married for 3 years,so many pictures,my husband had been deported in 2009 due to student visa expiration, is this because of that? no criminal record and our marriage is so genuine.
is it bad to ask for an interview??god, we are just a normal couple trying to stay together in Canada :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
v4x said:
It seems that everyone got approval without requesting interview, we submitted on Jan 16, 2012 and asked to attend interview on Aug 22. Is it not good for being interviewed? My husband will go to the interview and I might receive phone call during that day,so worrying~~we've been together for 8 years, married for 3 years,so many pictures,my husband had been deported in 2009 due to student visa expiration, is this because of that? no criminal record and our marriage is so genuine.
is it bad to ask for an interview??god, we are just a normal couple trying to stay together in Canada :)
An interview is standard for ARC/deportation cases from what I have read. It will be fine! =)

v4x

Star Member
May 3, 2010
canadiangirl78 said:
An interview is standard for ARC/deportation cases from what I have read. It will be fine! =)
Really, thanks Canadiangirl78 for saying that! I think being honest and heartful is important :D

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
v4x said:
sorry to hear about your interview but as "Canadiangirl" said its standard for deportation and visa rejections. i had one TRV rejection for Canada before we sent spousal visa application. we are living together after our first meeting and we also got interview invitation for july 31st, we are still together in India and going to attend interview together. in GCMS notes, they said "couple appears compatible in age, education , marital status and language" but reasons for interview is TRV rejection and sponsor is residing outside o Canada. we did some small mistakes in application forms So i am not expecting any question about our relationship and personal life in the interview. i think they make a list of questions based on their notes and doubts, am i right ??
good luck for your interview :)

v4x

Star Member
May 3, 2010
ashunandal, what is TRV rejection?
the sponsors have to stay in Canada in order to file application for their spouses except citizens, then how come "residing out of Canada" would be a problem???
anyone has similar situation got approved??
thanks