20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
Interesting! thanks for sharing :)

pelipeli said:
A li'l update:

I just got our GCMS notes today, July 25 2012. I sent the request on June 26, 2012.

looks like everything seems fine so far.. now all we have to do is pray pray and wait wait some more....

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
If my spouse is from visa exempt country and she is with me right now? Can we go for a vacation to Caribean and come back? Would it be a problem to leave Canada and re-enter?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pelipeli said:
A li'l update:

I just got our GCMS notes today, July 25 2012. I sent the request on June 26, 2012.
looks like everything seems fine so far.. now all we have to do is pray pray and wait wait some more....
yes you are right pelipeli, it looks great if you compare with my notes :eek: :eek:
they made 6 notes in my notes
notes 1-
interview invitation has been sent to applicant on xx-xx-xxxx
notes2 -
TRV refusal on ties and bona fides. no adverse info., sponsor- unemployed, ............talking about first meeting, trips, engagement, marriage, reception........ and couple appears compatible in age, education, marital status and language.the religious marriage was performed according to Hindu customs.
notes 3-
passport received
notes 4-
sponsorship approval letter sent to sponsor
notes 5-
CSCD not entered for the following reasons- no biodata on the back of photo-id, visa office not indicated on medical report, sponsor (canadian citizen, currently living outside of Canada)
notes 6-
again talking about TRV rejection.
and they have mentioned interview timing also, will last for 45 minutes :)

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
ashunandal said:
yes you are right pelipeli, it looks great if you compare with my notes :eek: :eek:
they made 6 notes in my notes
notes 1-
interview invitation has been sent to applicant on xx-xx-xxxx
notes2 -
TRV refusal on ties and bona fides. no adverse info., sponsor- unemployed, ............talking about first meeting, trips, engagement, marriage, reception........ and couple appears compatible in age, education, marital status and language.the religious marriage was performed according to Hindu customs.
notes 3-
passport received
notes 4-
sponsorship approval letter sent to sponsor
notes 5-
CSCD not entered for the following reasons- no biodata on the back of photo-id, visa office not indicated on medical report, sponsor (canadian citizen, currently living outside of Canada)
notes 6-
again talking about TRV rejection.
and they have mentioned interview timing also, will last for 45 minutes :)
hi ashunandal, thank you, would you happen to know what CSCD means? also, its good that they noted the compatibility on your GCMS .. so you shouldnt have to worry about them questioning the genuineness of the marriage.
You should do fine in the interview, only a few more days to go.. I know it will be successful! ;D

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pelipeli said:
hi ashunandal, thank you, would you happen to know what CSCD means? also, its good that they noted the compatibility on your GCMS .. so you shouldnt have to worry about them questioning the genuineness of the marriage.
You should do fine in the interview, only a few more days to go.. I know it will be successful! ;D
it is the date that CIC has all documents needed and the requirements on the sponsor's and applicant's checklist are filled. the date is the same date that the VO has recieved your application if all requirements have been met when it was submitted
so they can move ahead with your case like background checks and final review.
yes i am not expecting much questions about relationship, i think they just want to clear up some doubts about all mistakes, i have done in application forms. :)
thanks for your good wishes and best of luck for your DM :)

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
In my GCMS notes it too says: CSCD not entered as no biodata on photos. What does this mean?? Our Visa Office never asked for any information on the back of the photos. Can someone help me out with this. Thanks!

vincystress

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september ,12,2011
Doc's Request.
june,16,2012
AOR Received.
october,11,2011
File Transfer...
jan.16,2012
Interview........
june,13,2012
Passport Req..
dec,13,2012
LANDED..........
jan,16,2013
hi every one i am sorry to bug you guys but i need to know
i call the call center today and they send my medical and pcc is now showing in there system and they are awaiting my return to canada fee $400 with i already send in with my pcc

1. do you guys thik the officer have not put it in the system yet are do you guyz think i should fax it in to him my copy of the receipt
2. the fact that it is showing in there system mr and pcc how much longer do you guyz think it will take

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Bobbi said:
In my GCMS notes it too says: CSCD not entered as no biodata on photos. What does this mean?? Our Visa Office never asked for any information on the back of the photos. Can someone help me out with this. Thanks!
it says photo or photo ID?? if its photo, it means, you were supposed to put your name and DOB on the back of passport size photos. did they give more reasons or only one?? in my case they made 6 notes including no biodata on back of photo ID

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
It says no biodata on photos. However, when looking at our Visa Office guidelines nowhere did they ask or mention putting Name and DOB on the back of the photos. I know some VO's ask for that info, but Vienna does not. That's why I was confused when I saw that note! None of the 3 sections..background, eligibility or criminality were started after 2 months. I can't imagine that a name and DOB are stopping them from STARTING the checks?!?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
Bobbi said:
It says no biodata on photos. However, when looking at our Visa Office guidelines nowhere did they ask or mention putting Name and DOB on the back of the photos. I know some VO's ask for that info, but Vienna does not. That's why I was confused when I saw that note! None of the 3 sections..background, eligibility or criminality were started after 2 months. I can't imagine that a name and DOB are stopping them from STARTING the checks?!?
what about eligibility for relationship and interview?? did they mention anything?? i think you should contact your local MP in Canada and ask them to get information about your case.
in my notes they said, we have received your medical report and medical has been passed but you didnt write name of visa office in the medical report so you need to come for interview :eek: :eek:
you can expect worst possible from CIC

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
In our case, nothing has started! not eligibilty or anything. Only thing indicated in GCMS notes that principal applicant passed the medical portion and I, the sponsor, passed everything. In the AOR email from our VO it states not to contact them in regards to our status for 3 months. If we 'don't hear anything within those 3 months' we need to contact them but only AFTER 3 months. I think I'll take your advice and contact my MP and see what the hold up is. So frustrating...

sway_in_de_wind

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Cheshire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
26-06-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2012
LANDED..........
15-04-2013
Hi, I have been reading lots of threads during my process. I keep reading about people talking about 'contacting their MP to see whats going on with their files'. I have been through visa applications before and if your local VO want or need something from you they will ask you for it. There are lots of other people going through the process and there are not a lot of staff to process the applications. Don't pester them, be nice and polite to them, let them get on with it. The more time they are away from the pile of files discussing things with MP's the more time they are not working through the pile, it's just another job they have to add to that days work load. Besides pushing MP's at them really doesn't give a good impression. If I was working in a local VO and someone did this to me after only a few weeks I would be slipping that file either to the bottom of the pile or to the bottom of a pile in next weeks mail.

I honestly don't believe that this would be at the top of any MP's agenda but if you have to use them I would suggest using MP's as a very last option when your case is dragging into 3 or 4 years plus and you can't get intouch with your VO for answers.

We are all desperate to get there. It does take time and it feels like it is dragging but you will get there. The wait is killing me too . ;D

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
Can somebody explain what is this?

"Please be advised that your Confirmation of Permanent Residence is ready to be picked up.

Please arrange for pre-paid courier service to pick up your documents."

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
Hi all! I am LANDED! I wanted to write a little bit about what it was like for me since I had so many questions before I went through it...

We crossed by car at Peace Arch Park in Blaine, WA/Surrey,BC. When we drove through we said I was there to land. He asked us some questions about our drive to Los Angeles, how long we were gone, what we bought, any alcohol or tobacco. He told us to park and go to the building. We went in and waited about 10-15 minutes. We were called up and we presented our passports, and i gave my COPR, two copies of my B4/B4A, and the photos I took of my jewelry and my piece of paper with where i wanted my PR card sent to. He didn't want the paper with the address as he said he already had it on my documents. He didn't want the photos, he didn't even look at them. He didn't look in the car at all, as he said that they do that mostly when there are expensive things, but since my most expensive thing was the wedding ring i was wearing, he could already see that. We waited maybe 10-15 more minutes while he entered stuff in the computer, then i signed the pages of the COPR and B4/B4A. He told us a bit about the time requirements and how to get SIN and medical and we were on our way. From the time we entered the line-up at the border in the car, to when we drove away it was almost exactly an hour.

He said the was thankful that we were prepared, so I thank everyone on the forum for helping us be ready! :D

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
avocadosandcheese said:
Hi all! I am LANDED! I wanted to write a little bit about what it was like for me since I had so many questions before I went through it...

We crossed by car at Peace Arch Park in Blaine, WA/Surrey,BC. When we drove through we said I was there to land. He asked us some questions about our drive to Los Angeles, how long we were gone, what we bought, any alcohol or tobacco. He told us to park and go to the building. We went in and waited about 10-15 minutes. We were called up and we presented our passports, and i gave my COPR, two copies of my B4/B4A, and the photos I took of my jewelry and my piece of paper with where i wanted my PR card sent to. He didn't want the paper with the address as he said he already had it on my documents. He didn't want the photos, he didn't even look at them. He didn't look in the car at all, as he said that they do that mostly when there are expensive things, but since my most expensive thing was the wedding ring i was wearing, he could already see that. We waited maybe 10-15 more minutes while he entered stuff in the computer, then i signed the pages of the COPR and B4/B4A. He told us a bit about the time requirements and how to get SIN and medical and we were on our way. From the time we entered the line-up at the border in the car, to when we drove away it was almost exactly an hour.

He said the was thankful that we were prepared, so I thank everyone on the forum for helping us be ready! :D
congrats and welcome to Canada!!!!