Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
whizbee said:
Does paying RPRF after sending the PPR really delay the application by 2-3 months???? :eek:
I have been told by many that it can and I did not want to take the chance so paid everything up front.

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
I have been told the same, as well. If I had known that then I would have paid up front. Too bad I found this forum only after submitting app. :)

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Oh dear! If I had known, I would have paid everything at the start! :(

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
whizbee said:
Does paying RPRF after sending the PPR really delay the application by 2-3 months???? :eek:
hi, this is what it says on the guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee

Note. We strongly recommend paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with your processing fees. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application.

And I'm not sure anymore where I've read 2-3 months delay, may be in the old guide or in this forum...

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
frends,

I want to request a police clearance in singapore but its stated on the their website that i need COC or certificate of clearance
from the immigration officer. Im not quite sure how to go about it. Some countries doenst require COC.
I want to process all my police cert. for federal.

Any idea is greatly appreciated. thanks

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
pelipeli said:
hi, this is what it says on the guide http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp#pay-fee

Note. We strongly recommend paying the Right of Permanent Residence Fee along with your processing fees. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application.

And I'm not sure anymore where I've read 2-3 months delay, may be in the old guide or in this forum...
Thank you!

jazzi2001

Jan 17, 2012
mountain_pirate both our applications are very similar. CPC received mine on Jan 17, transfered to VO ND on March 28th and still no PPR for me either. Yours went into "in process" so Im hoping mine does as well. The only update I have received in the last 2 months is that my wifes India mailing address has popped up on e-cas a week ago.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
jazzi2001 said:
mountain_pirate both our applications are very similar. CPC received mine on Jan 17, transfered to VO ND on March 28th and still no PPR for me either. Yours went into "in process" so Im hoping mine does as well. The only update I have received in the last 2 months is that my wifes India mailing address has popped up on e-cas a week ago.
Is your wife's home address in India? I thought they asked Indians for PP within two weeks and they haven't sent a PPR to us is because my wife is Nepalese (as they don't like asking for cross-border passport unless it's time). As for the mailing address, it's been showing our lawyer's address in Montreal from the very beginning.
Honestly, I can't make any sense of the timeline and process.

I hope your ecas shows changes soon. It does help to see a change; makes you feel something is finally moving. Let's hope we both get our PPRs soon.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
genona said:
frends,

I want to request a police clearance in singapore but its stated on the their website that i need COC or certificate of clearance
from the immigration officer. Im not quite sure how to go about it. Some countries doenst require COC.
I want to process all my police cert. for federal.

Any idea is greatly appreciated. thanks
Please check following link, It has a detailed info on how to obtain police certificate from Singapore

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

Thanks

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
mountain_pirate said:
Is your wife's home address in India? I thought they asked Indians for PP within two weeks and they haven't sent a PPR to us is because my wife is Nepalese (as they don't like asking for cross-border passport unless it's time). As for the mailing address, it's been showing our lawyer's address in Montreal from the very beginning.
Honestly, I can't make any sense of the timeline and process.

I hope your ecas shows changes soon. It does help to see a change; makes you feel something is finally moving. Let's hope we both get our PPRs soon.
Yayyyy!!!! I am so happy that it says in process for you....I hope you will receive the PPR soon....but did you at least try and email to ND visa office...even though it says in process...just make an enquiry once...you never know they might just email you your PPR...I really am hoping and praying for you....and of course rest of the forum members....just make an enquiry once hai....and when I received a mail from ND asking for my address...my visa office sent me mail from his own email address....do you think contacting him will help you????

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
welkin16 said:
Yayyyy!!!! I am so happy that it says in process for you....I hope you will receive the PPR soon....but did you at least try and email to ND visa office...even though it says in process...just make an enquiry once...you never know they might just email you your PPR...I really am hoping and praying for you....and of course rest of the forum members....just make an enquiry once hai....and when I received a mail from ND asking for my address...my visa office sent me mail from his own email address....do you think contacting him will help you????
Thanks for your best wishes. I suggested my lawyer to email ND, but she's adamant to wait one more month before emailing them. As for me, I can't wait any longer. Sure if you'd be kind enough to PM me his email, I'll drop him one.
So have you received your passport yet? Or hae you already moved to Canada?

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
mountain_pirate said:
Thanks for your best wishes. I suggested my lawyer to email ND, but she's adamant to wait one more month before emailing them. As for me, I can't wait any longer. Sure if you'd be kind enough to PM me his email, I'll drop him one.
So have you received your passport yet? Or hae you already moved to Canada?
You r welcome. my dad is sending the passport with a relative on 22 n I m planning to leave on 6.lets see how it works out....i still have to inform my employer which I m planning to. I will pm u as soon as I reach home. u applied with tge help of lawyer?i get irritated though having to ask them for their permission to do things....anyways will pm u in a whilr

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
Hey all:

Has anyone in our group ordered GCMS notes? Are they of any help/worth getting??

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
avocadosandcheese said:
Hey all:

Has anyone in our group ordered GCMS notes? Are they of any help/worth getting??
hi,
I have applied for GCMS notes. I think this will help us to know the status of our file.

Probably, I might get it by this month end.

-Fadil80

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
avocadosandcheese said:
Hey all:

We just ordered on Thursday... 3week waiting game, I'll for sure update when we get them