+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Possible to have Canada student visa without IELTS?

reddy_naniiii

Nov 30, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my bachelor in physiotherapy (from India), my master in Leadership and management in health (from UK). Since past 4 years I have been working with Michigan based Home health company as QA coordinator, i.e. I asses the accuracy of patient's electronic health records as per medicare standards and guidelines. I work from India. I also do ICD 10 coding using the manual. Which motivated me to apply for Diploma in Health information management. I have been admitted to Novascotia community college for Fall 2018. Since I met English language proficiency i was not asked to appear for IELTS for admission. I have a copy of my WES evaluation (ICAP)

I will be applying for my study permit in April 2018, just wanted to ask do I need to apply for IELTS for that or no? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Memorial University and University of Regina are the two universities accept without ilets if provided wi
https://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/future-students/Eligibility/International/ExemptionList.html
the uni accepted me without ielts + i have graduated from an english as a medium uni ...

does my visa will be rejected ?

reddy_naniiii

Nov 30, 2017

vijayram001

Jan 12, 2018
India
Hi here is happy form Moga, Punjab.

I have applied Canada student visa on second week of this month(July,2011). I am double minded with my case related view...

actually my agent who have applied my case is in Canada and i have a valid offer letter from University of Regina in Credit Studies Course, and my agent said that no need of IELTS in this course and said that university issued a letter that this student have no need of IELTS. and my financial situation is :- my parents are supporting me and whole property is more than 99lakh(INR) and cash is more than 17lakh(INR) and i have a Education loan of 10lakh(INR).

plz tell me how much possibilities are there to get Visa...??

plz help me plz reply...
Did you got visa with IELTS or Without IELTS?

dreamy2536

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka VFS
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Doc's Request.
30-11-2017 [Additional documents]
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
Expected 30-06-2018
Hi here is happy form Moga, Punjab.

I have applied Canada student visa on second week of this month(July,2011). I am double minded with my case related view...

actually my agent who have applied my case is in Canada and i have a valid offer letter from University of Regina in Credit Studies Course, and my agent said that no need of IELTS in this course and said that university issued a letter that this student have no need of IELTS. and my financial situation is :- my parents are supporting me and whole property is more than 99lakh(INR) and cash is more than 17lakh(INR) and i have a Education loan of 10lakh(INR).

plz tell me how much possibilities are there to get Visa...??

plz help me plz reply...
It's recommended for visa application but not MANDATORY. If university provides you an official letter stating that you don't require ENGLISH test make sure to present that with your visa application.
I have past qualification in English medium studies and hence, got an exemption from English test. Obtained my study permit recently.

Last edited:

Barada99

Jan 21, 2018
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
27-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2018
LANDED..........
16-05-2018
Hey, @happygarcha,did u get the student permit without IELTS? My case is similar to yours. Can i apply without IELTS with unconditional offer letter from Unvirsity ?

Plz help.
Did get your study permit to Canada without IELTS ?
My case is same here.

imranaly

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I have done masters in Public administration from Pakistan. I have 3 years of work experience in HR field. My degree has equivalency from University of Toronto as Bachelors. I have done IELTS General 6.5 band. Can I get admission in any Canadian university in Masters on this score? or can be exempted for IELTS?