+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Possible to have Canada student visa without IELTS?

Jebi

Jun 3, 2014
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2014
IELTS Request
waived
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
26/07/2014
Did anyone receive visa without ielts?

PratikMuN

Apr 18, 2016
happygarcha said:
Hi here is happy form Moga, Punjab.

I have applied Canada student visa on second week of this month(July,2011). I am double minded with my case related view...

actually my agent who have applied my case is in Canada and i have a valid offer letter from University of Regina in Credit Studies Course, and my agent said that no need of IELTS in this course and said that university issued a letter that this student have no need of IELTS. and my financial situation is :- my parents are supporting me and whole property is more than 99lakh(INR) and cash is more than 17lakh(INR) and i have a Education loan of 10lakh(INR).

plz tell me how much possibilities are there to get Visa...??

plz help me plz reply...
Hey, @happygarcha,did u get the student permit without IELTS? My case is similar to yours. Can i apply without IELTS with unconditional offer letter from Unvirsity ?

Plz help.

Nipp Brar

Jun 18, 2017
Guys completed bachelors in law and den worked for 5 yrs and 1 yr diploma in women studies can I go widout ielts in canada for study visa

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my bachelor in physiotherapy (from India), my master in Leadership and management in health (from UK). Since past 4 years I have been working with Michigan based Home health company as QA coordinator, i.e. I asses the accuracy of patient's electronic health records as per medicare standards and guidelines. I work from India. I also do ICD 10 coding using the manual. Which motivated me to apply for Diploma in Health information management. I have been admitted to Novascotia community college for Fall 2018. Since I met English language proficiency i was not asked to appear for IELTS for admission. I have a copy of my WES evaluation (ICAP)

I will be applying for my study permit in April 2018, just wanted to ask do I need to apply for IELTS for that or no? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment but more to the point the fact although I have no subject knowledge that you have a masters in leadership and management in health plus 4 years work in a health company and now applying for a diploma in health information management you may need a solid statement of purpose to get a study permit given not always a given going from a masters to a diploma.

Reactions: kumar.mandora

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Others can comment but more to the point the fact although I have no subject knowledge that you have a masters in leadership and management in health plus 4 years work in a health company and now applying for a diploma in health information management you may need a solid statement of purpose to get a study permit given not always a given going from a masters to a diploma.
Thanks for replying, but that is the only course for which I can apply as per my current work background. Yes working towards strong SOP.

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
the uni accepted me without ielts + i have graduated from an english as a medium uni ...

does my visa will be rejected ?

Rao Asad

Nov 17, 2017
Sir i am new here i passed my high school (12 grade). Now i want to move to canada for my under graduation and post graduation is it possible that i come to canada for study without IELTS???