+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS CANADA DREAM LAND OR NIGHT MARE???????

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanSun said:
Everyone - Its been wonderful debating on this topic. Inspite of the personal attacks and name calling - including by me - the overall result has been extremely entertaining and passionate.

I would like to acknowledge everyone who contributed to this debate - whether for me or totally against me - we all lost and we all won at the same time.

What is a debate - if there is no dirty tricks, name calling or personal insults - thats part of the game - DIRT SELLS.

I want to end this by saying - LETS LIVE to FIGHT ANOTHER DAY - on another topic - we will get nasty and personal again!!!
Much better, you last post has a slight glimpse of a good heart so keep it up, apply it more. For rest, let's respect each other and even when we disagree. Have a great week-end!

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
Sorry Charninder for wasting your time.
This post clearly show the caliber of a decent man, think twice before you go on the other side of the border, you might be happy where you are today!
Have a great week-end!

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
Sorry Charninder for wasting your time.
Oh no, this is not for your rupesh. I can't and won't do that. You have been an asset to the forum. This is for those who are fighting here in this thread ignoring the query of the OP. These posts are not doing any good for the OP and members. We are not learning anything about Canada but negative aspects of their supporting countries.

Peace.

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree nomad.. its a useless thread.. i just wasted 15 mins going through it.. poor me :( lol

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
One can enjoy the best of what Canada offers, given that he/she has enough money. It is not wise to slip into the traps of loans set by financial institutes in Canada.

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
I am a silent reader but I would like to leave my two cents on this debate.

I have travel and lived in US, Spain, Italy, UK and Brazil. Every country is a dream land AND a nightmare depending on your choices, lifestyle or even lucky.

Reality is, there is not such thing as dream land or nightmare WE make choices and deal with the results that is it.

If you are looking for a perfect country... look inside of you.

Txs.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Hope42010 said:

I have travel and lived in US, Spain, Italy, UK and Brazil. Every country is a dream land AND a nightmare depending on your choices, lifestyle or even lucky.

Reality is, there is not such thing as dream land or nightmare WE make choices and deal with the results that is it.

Txs.
I agree and disagree. There are places that are unbearable to certain communities within those places and living in those places may come close to nightmare for those people, but in general I do agree with you. It took me over 30 years to realize what you said.
Powerful stuff.

coolguy001

Star Member
Oct 28, 2008
"If you are good with the world the world will be good for you , if you are bad then world will be bad for you"..Everybody have a different experience and different perception. more you people do debate more you people get confused.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope42010 said:

Txs.
Well said. It's about individual and their circumstances, dreams, goals and options but you have to give up something to gain something. I have lived in US for 10 years now and like it a lot but we still have lot to improve. It's all inside.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Totally agree with you all on this page and before.
Its your mind and ambition.
But I got truly amazed to see Civil Aviation pilots in LA, USA living in Caravans during the ongoing recession.
CNN or BBC world reported that. Pilots said, it was not possible for them to leave paying $1000 , they rather chose the $100 Caravans on the roadsides.