+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS CANADA DREAM LAND OR NIGHT MARE???????

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
Rupesh wrote:
No job is inferior. Only preference.

No country is inferior. Some do better than others but in the history of the world, it is fluid. To think any country is inferior sets a bad precedent.

Most of you are looking to emigrate or have immigrated already. Going by some of the thinking on this thread, people are going from an 'inferior' country to a 'superior' one. If that is the case, then remember it was luck of birth/life that gave most people the opportunity to emigrate from the 'inferior' country.

CooleJ - I like the British accent too. Personally i like the way they say "Yes Governor"

Farima summarized it the best in her first sentence. ha ha

I answered that. Where did I attack him personally? Can u explain please?
Rather I appreciate him and trying to encourage him to raise his country flag in this thread. In fact we all are proud of our motherland. To apply Canada for immigration doesn’t mean that most of us are ready to deny our own identity which you point out in your post.
I believe this forum is like a family. So we should help people other than ill discussion.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
"i think u r too desparate about CA."

this is not a nice thing to say, to say someone is desperate to go to CA. It means they live in a really bad place and it says a lot about them.

farima

Star Member
Jan 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
19th July, 2011
Med's Done....
18th Aug, 2011
Passport Req..
27th Sep, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
28 April 2012
I didn’t mean that. But if you think that I must apologize for it.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
no worries. Actually, if you read past the toilet, accent, inferior, etc comments, it would answer a lot of the questions I think you wanted answered.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
no worries. Actually, if you read past the toilet, accent, inferior, etc comments, it would answer a lot of the questions I think you wanted answered.
Thanks rupeshhari and on behalf of many silent members, appreciate your valuable input.
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaVisa4me said:
Look again at the first few posts doing exactly what you asked. Talking about benefits and whether it is a nightmare. Since you asked whether it could be a nightmare, it is okay for people to say the bad about Canada. But I do not think anyone said anything bad about Canada anyway. Then comes a post that says "UK is toilet", thats when all hell broke loose. I am sure you would defend too if Bangladesh is insulted. Just because you want to move to Canada does not make Bangladesh bad.

It is OK for people to defend their country when insulted (like saying it is a toilet). Just as some of those threads did not add value, neither did some of yours, like when you said,

"well said rupeshhari.
why u didnt add ur country flag. i think u r too desparate about CA."

This is obviously alien to the topic as well and this looks like a personal attack. I cannot see how Rupeesh attacked you. So not every thread adds value. That is the point that I am trying to make.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Infact, most of Rupeesh, commonwealth and Sweetberry's posting were not personal attacks. They were to stop people from attacking, like when Sweetberry said it is wrong to look down on refugees. Also for Bobbyb, do you expect him to keep quiet when someone insults his homeland. So go through the thread and see who said bad first.

Just to make it clear, we are both probably not adding value by discussing this as well.
You must be from Corporate world with emphasis on value :D....... Relax guys, let's collaborate and learn from each and make things better. Peace........

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanSun said:
COCOSTING - Funny you would ask that - Its called NATIONAL PRIDE, INTEGRITY & STANDING UP FOR WHAT ONE BELIEVES IN

May I also remind you that BobbyB started this whole debate(and Yes I could not ignore it since someone was trashing my country - maybe you can but I cant) and also you bought up the topic of Falklands into this debate - so I had to respond.

Attention Seeker - from YOU - now that Buddy is in itself a VERY SCARY THOUGHT !!!

There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot, so I would not worry too much as you are not an complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.

We have no desire to make anybody look like a blithering moron, but we do love it when they do it for themselves.

So, I am just going to stop responding to you, sit back and enjoy you making a further fool of yourself.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetberry said:
Absolutely.. Live N let live...
Its like "Get Rich or Die Trying" !!! 8)
My dear friend it is like you want to go to Canada and submitting your documents to the UK Embassy.

God Bless U.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farima said:
Rupesh wrote:
No job is inferior. Only preference.

No country is inferior. Some do better than others but in the history of the world, it is fluid. To think any country is inferior sets a bad precedent.

Most of you are looking to emigrate or have immigrated already. Going by some of the thinking on this thread, people are going from an 'inferior' country to a 'superior' one. If that is the case, then remember it was luck of birth/life that gave most people the opportunity to emigrate from the 'inferior' country.

CooleJ - I like the British accent too. Personally i like the way they say "Yes Governor"

Farima summarized it the best in her first sentence. ha ha

I answered that. Where did I attack him personally? Can u explain please?
Rather I appreciate him and trying to encourage him to raise his country flag in this thread. In fact we all are proud of our motherland. To apply Canada for immigration doesn't mean that most of us are ready to deny our own identity which you point out in your post.
I believe this forum is like a family. So we should help people other than ill discussion.
I fully agree with farima.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaVisa4me said:
"i think u r too desparate about CA."

this is not a nice thing to say, to say someone is desperate to go to CA. It means they live in a really bad place and it says a lot about them.
Hi,

If someone is not interested in Canada immigration what he/she is doing here in this Forum and wasting precious time of other forum members/seniors.

sterion75

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Doc's Request.
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
May 2010
Passport Req..
July 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 August 2010
CanSun said:
COCOSTING - Funny you would ask that - Its called NATIONAL PRIDE, INTEGRITY & STANDING UP FOR WHAT ONE BELIEVES IN

May I also remind you that BobbyB started this whole debate(and Yes I could not ignore it since someone was trashing my country - maybe you can but I cant) and also you bought up the topic of Falklands into this debate - so I had to respond.

Attention Seeker - from YOU - now that Buddy is in itself a VERY SCARY THOUGHT !!!
Just to step in here it was cocosting who bough up falklands and bobbyb did not once bash argentina. You were bashing UK from page 1 of this topic lol :)

Shake hands and make up guys we all have the same reasons for being here!!

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sterion75 said:
Just to step in here it was cocosting who bough up falklands and bobbyb did not once bash argentina. You were bashing UK from page 1 of this topic lol :)

Shake hands and make up guys we all have the same reasons for being here!!
Hey, he was going all gaga over UK being filled with toilet cleaners and something like that.... At first I dint understand his hatred over UK, then when he said that he is from Argentina, it all made sense. I just said " Now the pieces are falling in place and I understand his anger, I dint even mention the word "Fauklands".

Now come on, its not that he flared up because of that, his pants were already on fire, I just added some fule,lol.

sterion75

Star Member
Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Doc's Request.
25-09-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
May 2010
Passport Req..
July 2010
VISA ISSUED...
3 August 2010
Ya I know!! Some people have short fuses :)

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charninder said:
Hi,

If someone is not interested in Canada immigration what he/she is doing here in this Forum and wasting precious time of other forum members/seniors.
Your version of "wasting time" can also reflect quality of a person who means good and what to share his/her knowledge/experience for others to consider. You may not get it now, but when you spend decade outside your native place, you will realize many challenges are same for most immigrants and they can add value by sharing their experience because someone did the same when they started this journey..... Take a deep breathe and think hard inside you and you will know what i am saying. Cheers!

CanSun

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
COCOSTING said:
There's nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot, so I would not worry too much as you are not an complete idiot, some parts are missing.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.

We have no desire to make anybody look like a blithering moron, but we do love it when they do it for themselves.

So, I am just going to stop responding to you, sit back and enjoy you making a further fool of yourself.

Hate to you is Pride to me . What is half empty to you is half full to me.

Making a fool of myself to you is Making myself proud to me. Being an Idiot and a Moron is much better than being a Dumb Ass and Retard like you.

Good thing that you will stop responding to me - initially I disputed BobbyB in this debate - you came in like the 4th wheel from nowhere - maybe thats what you specialize in - scrounging !!!