+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS CANADA DREAM LAND OR NIGHT MARE???????

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
Everytime i press send, it comes back to say that someone else has posted in the mean time. ha ha. Lots of traffic here i see.
With nearly 3000 posts I guess that you know you can turn off that warning :)

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
CanSun said:
International Citizen and Free Thinker - MY ASS !!!!

MORE LIKE INTERNATIONAL REFUGEE AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AND FREELOADER .

Come on man, this is getting personal.

And i have to say this. There is nothing wrong with a refugee. Being a refugee makes no statement on the character of the person. In some ways, we are all economic migrants (aka economic refugees). But having said that, I presume you mean political refugee. There is nothing wrong with being a political refugee. We should never look down on them. In fact, Canada has been one of the leaders in accepting political refugees, one of the many reasons why you should be proud to be Canadian.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
BobbyB said:
Relax and stop being abusive. If you cannot take part in a constructive discussion, then I will stop replying and we will have to end the Game. I am not any of the 3 above and I expect you to be tolerant. This behavior of yours is not acceptable.
I agree. I hate it when it starts becoming personal. I was just reading through the whole thread and too many postings are personal. Absurd huh.

Just as FYI for everyone, Bobbyb has been giving much of great advices in this forum, the very reason why people use this forum. There innumerable people who have benefited from his help, including people who have personally messaged me and whose messages I have forwarded to BobbyB

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Baloo said:
With nearly 3000 posts I guess that you know you can turn off that warning :)
No I didn't but I learn everyday. I should turn it off I guess. Thanks man. :)

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
Come on man, this is getting personal.

And i have to say this. There is nothing wrong with a refugee. Being a refugee makes no statement on the character of the person. In some ways, we are all economic migrants (aka economic refugees). But having said I presume you mean political refugee. There is nothing wrong with being a political refugee. We should never look down on them. In fact, Canada has been one of the leaders in accepting political refugees, one of the many reasons why you should be proud to be Canadian.
Nice and Wise words from a Wise Man!!. Cool.

CanSun

Star Member
Mar 2, 2009
BobbyB- Are you totally GONE - or is there is common sense impediment which you have that makes you so difficult to understand the basics. When you are Abusive and bring Falklands and Argentina into the debate - then it is OK - but when I respond back you get all sensitive. Now you know when I say you are FULL OF DOUBLE STANDARDS - always giving CRAP explanations to get your point. You need to stop first and then I will stop - if not I dont mind stretching this further.
LEAD BY AN EXAMPLE - DONT EXPECT OTHERS TO DO WHAT YOU DONT FOLLOW YOURSELF.

Rupesh - that Canada Trashing thing was actually meant for Bobby B. It got posted in the wrong place and it wasnt for you - I apologize for that. Also, it is a good thing that you plan to settle down in the US - will work out better for you than Canada - I sincerely think.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupeshhari said:
I agree. I hate it when it starts becoming personal. I was just reading through the whole thread and too many postings are personal. Absurd huh.

Just as FYI for everyone, Bobbyb has been giving much of great advices in this forum, the very reason why people use this forum. There innumerable people who have benefited from his help, including people who have personally messaged me and whose messages I have forwarded to BobbyB
I am once again, overwhelmed and honored.

Respect, Peace and Regards
BobbyB

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope Now the Thread would move in a proper direction.. the direction its made for ;)
(Any strict moderator would have closed this thread by now or moved to gossip section.. ha ha)
... we all need to understand & analyse both positives and negatives about the country we are planning to immigrate in the future... there is no wrong knowing it whatsoever...
But personal attack .. BIG "NO"...
:)

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
Ah Cansun is back with a vengeance. I remember when Cansun started his first posts. He specifically started it to attack Rup because Rup said it is easier to immigrate to Canada than US, and hence all Rup's statements were wrong. Unfortunately, the thread got deleted by the webmaster because of his statements and personal attacks.

Cansun is someone else with two userids so I wouldn't take it personal if I were you.

Hello Rup, sweetberry and bobbyb.
Rup - is BsAs = Beuones Aires, if yes, hit me up. I have been there.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:
Ah Cansun is back with a vengeance. I remember when Cansun started his first posts. He specifically started it to attack Rup because Rup said it is easier to immigrate to Canada than US, and hence all Rup's statements were wrong. Unfortunately, the thread got deleted by the webmaster because of his statements and personal attacks.

Cansun is someone else with two userids so I wouldn't take it personal if I were you.

Oh My God, now I remember. I think he got Rupesh to a stage, where Rupesh actually wanted to stop posting and decided to become a passive member. Am I correct? Is it the same person? Hmm , and look at his last post. Abusive and offensive.
Hmm , kedu kodi, oduma!! Naija people go say, See me see trouble o? Na Wa o!!! I go die o!!!
Alok11, if you be Naija, C person wey you dey take im side.

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Canada said:

Hello new2canada( nice user id)
ha ha.. I recently watched movie "Die hard with vengeance( I hope it is spelt correct!!)" on TV , Good movie. 8)
cansun must have seen it several times.. so he is back with vengence!!! ;D ;)

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
BobbyB - Same person. If I were you, I would ignore him but since I am not you, I want him to reply back to me.

Rup - hit me up if you are going to BsAs. Also I am interested to know why you said you would rather move to Argentina over Canada. I have been to Argentina, I really do like it.

Sweetberry - ha ha, nice post.

Baloo - i have the same issue as Rup, turning off that warning. How do I do that?

Cansun - how are you doing? Hope we get a chance to banter!!!!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The palaver for this thread don too much. (naija matter!!!)

This thread started out as a promising source of information for those of us looking to emigrate to Canada. Please let's allow the intent of the thread to be achieve without bringing personal (emotive) issues into it.

Hey life is too short.

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
The palaver for this thread don too much. (naija matter!!!)

This thread started out as a promising source of information for those of us looking to emigrate to Canada. Please let's allow the intent of the thread to be achieve without bringing personal (emotive) issues into it.

Hey life is too short.
Agree barsindoo...
we need to know lots n lots.. Information is Power....
No worries... I guess Now on will have a healthy debate. :)

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
UBUNTU (not the operating system)