+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS CANADA DREAM LAND OR NIGHT MARE???????

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanSun said:
BobbyB - unfortunately you started this debate and so you have to live with it. I am from Argentina and have migrated to Canada a few years back and I love Canada. Too bad to let you know - I never tried to migrate to the UK - usually people migrate from poor countries to rich countries and not the other way around. So its a crazy idea to migrate from Canada to UK - Canada being the richer country than the micro mini small UK - do you guys have long drives in the UK or is the country not big enough for long drives - maybe 4 hours at the most I guess. Also, if I want, I can migrate to UK within 4 weeks - YES 4 WEEKS thats the time it takes to get to UK under TIER 1 from Canada - and all I need to do is qualify in 2 categories - Education and Earnings to get that UK visa in 4 weeks. Unlike the UK, where salary levels are very low - it is not a big deal to earn $60,000 in Canada to get 40 points for earnings. If you want, I can email you the web links to jobs and salary levels here in Canada - I am sure you will be shocked to see the difference.

But on the other hand - you have been trying and trying and trying and trying for the last 3 years to come to Canada - still TRYING and KEEP ON TRYING - 1 day you will succeed - if not come to Canada as a Tourist and apply for Refugee status - maybe you will get PR that way - I hear British people are good at that - so many of them came over to Canada and the USA as REFUGEES after World War 2.

Rupesh - you posted that no country is inferior and no job is inferior - only preference. At the same time - you are also saying that the best UK universities are better than Canadian universities - thats funny and strange - you are comparing Canadian Universities with British Universities on 1 hand and on the other hand - you are saying all jobs and countries are equal and there should be no comparisons between them. 2 different answers to similar questions - you got to make up your mind as to which 1 makes more sense.

What I find really disturbing about you is that - you are Trashing Canada BUT at the same time you are Desperate to come to Canada with your family to lead a better life - to me that is Double standards - and now its probably turning out to be a SOUR GRAPES STORY.
Now all the peices fall into place.... I now understand why you hate the UK so much.

Getting your asses kicked by the so called toilet cleaners (the Britsh) must be a really hard pill to swallow. If i were you I would hate the UK too.

Hold on to your hate mate, thats what the world needs now as if we dont have enough floating around already.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Guys pleaseeeeeeeeee don’t ever stop this lucrative debate am really enjoying every moments of it!!!

I just hope the foreign affair ministers of these countries are reading these
[/img]posts….infact it will help in redefining the way forward.

Pls continue, the Lord/Allah is your strength.

Regards.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it reassuring to see that xenophobia exists in all countries?

:)

If anyone needs a definition:

xenophobia – noun
an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange.

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
Is it reassuring to see that xenophobia exists in all countries?

:)
yea!! some one from the forum had branded me as "Xenophobic" :eek:..... Indeed I am one and I accept it... 8)
I had made a comment on Pakistan Birth certificates. some time back... hehehe..
I am really really scared of Paks and afghans , looking at the present situation out all over the world.. even Americans are Xenophobhic... any "Khan" surnames are frisked vigourously at the Immigration counter.. :)

orchan_pasha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2009
Every where other then home!
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Mates,
Please guide me as to how I can immigrate to UK, bearing in mind that I'll be 48 years old next July and don't have enough money to invest (GBP 200K), and have a big family; 3 teenagers and 1 child. I don't have a UK degree but lived in the UK as as a student (when I could afford tuition) for more than 6 years during the 1980s and absolutely love it. Your guidance is much appreciated every body :)

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orchan_pasha said:
Hello Mates,
Please guide me as to how I can immigrate to UK, bearing in mind that I'll be 48 years old next July and don't have enough money to invest (GBP 200K), and have a big family; 3 teenagers and 1 child. I don't have a UK degree but lived in the UK as as a student (when I could afford tuition) for more than 6 years during the 1980s and absolutely love it. Your guidance is much appreciated every body :)
SORRY.. No chance.. ;D

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orchan_pasha said:
Hello Mates,
You are few months too late mate..... The immigration rules were made more stringent recently. But you know what, there is always a way in, consult a good immigration lawyer and he should be able to point you in the right direction.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Guys pleaseeeeeeeeee don't ever stop this lucrative debate am really enjoying every moments of it!!!

I just hope the foreign affair ministers of these countries are reading these
[/img]posts....infact it will help in redefining the way forward. (And, who to grant a PR and then the- nationality/citizenship-) - There is a word called tolerance, I guess, which a few people lack.

Pls continue, the Lord/Allah is your strength.

Regards.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jah bless sweetberry….for the sense of decorum.

Guys/Ladies, We all are enjoting the debate. Though, we won’t allow you to get personal on it but if it will insert some little pep into the matter y not?

Men blow it out, we are enjoying the game all over the world afterall na FOC

COCOSTING

Star Member
Aug 3, 2009
London
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL, arent we all jobless. We MAY all be skilled but sure are lazy,lol

sweetberry

Star Member
Nov 7, 2009
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Jah bless sweetberry....for the sense of decorum.

Guys/Ladies, We all are enjoting the debate. Though, we won't allow you to get personal on it but if it will insert some little pep into the matter y not?

Men blow it out, we are enjoying the game all over the world afterall na FOC
ha ha.. jah will bless me... really... I am impressed...wait a min .. I have a list of wishes... anyways..Who is jah? ::)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Jah is a raggae name given to God/Allah or any supreme being you belief in.

When some1 say bless you am sure u understand that perfectly.

So once again JAH BLESS!!!!

I just wanna be a little jamaican ... don't mind me.lol.

Takia.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
COCOSTING said:
Guys Guys....Alok/Bobby..... relax.

Don't be so bitter at each other, spread cheer not hate.

Calm would be nice - so would immigration related discussion, but I guess we all get off topic sometimes.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
CanSun said:
Rupesh - you posted that no country is inferior and no job is inferior - only preference. At the same time - you are also saying that the best UK universities are better than Canadian universities - thats funny and strange - you are comparing Canadian Universities with British Universities on 1 hand and on the other hand - you are saying all jobs and countries are equal and there should be no comparisons between them. 2 different answers to similar questions - you got to make up your mind as to which 1 makes more sense.

What I find really disturbing about you is that - you are Trashing Canada BUT at the same time you are Desperate to come to Canada with your family to lead a better life - to me that is Double standards - and now its probably turning out to be a SOUR GRAPES STORY.
Where did I trash Canada? Saying that UK's top universities are better than Canada's is not trashing it. And if you read the whole of what I said, I did say Canadian universities are good too. Hmmm read the whole thing. Are you so sensitive to believe that me saying UK's top universities are better is inferred as trashing Canada. LOL.

And for your information, I said no country is inferior but I DID SAY THAT SOME ARE DOING BETTER THAN OTHERS. Similarly some universities are doing better than others. I think you are inferring way too much or putting words into my mouth. You have to read everything I said, not pick up one statement. It is quite clear that I said, there are countries that are doing better.

And if by any chance ANYONE here took it as I was trashing Canada, I do apologize. I have never trashed any country and would hate to think anyone (including Cansun) perceiving me as having done so.

But just because I don't trash Canada does not mean I am desperate to go there. Where is it I am desperate to go to Canada? Actually, I am most likely not going to Canada....not because I got rejected (yet) but because I don't want to. I was going to withdraw my application until two friends from here said not to. BTW I am in the US, if I want to stay in a western country, I would stay right here. I have no fears of getting GC or citizenship in the US. In fact, I can probably get EB1 and if not, then EB2 and if not, through family sponsorship but EB2 is a certainty. And if you ever read through the 1000s of my posts, you'd go back to one that said, I was only thinking of moving to Canada cause I wanted a change and thought Canada might be cool to live in not because I am desperate to run away. By the way, I am applying for funding to go visit BsAs over Vancouver hmmm, i must be desperate to go to BsAs over Vancouver LOL. And let me also say if I knew Spanish, I would move to Argentina over Canada anyday.

Anyway, no use in anyone here getting personal and so won't delve into Islas Malvinas.

Preference and utility models make an interesting read.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Everytime i press send, it comes back to say that someone else has posted in the mean time. ha ha. Lots of traffic here i see.