IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
JHWife2011 said:
Understandable. I found on Guide 3900 the following:
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by CIC at a later stage if your application is approved.

So I guess we don't have to send it but it may help speed up the process if we do. If we wanted to pay the $490 we would pay the fee through our bank like we've done prior?
Seems you can pay online or pay at a finantial institution:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=clc&cat=Sponsorship

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
minime# said:
well talk about putting my foot in my mouth so i decided to check my gmail as i have been checking my bf email cic email me not good news not bad news either well kinda. Turns out I didnt give them sufficient evidence stating that i cohabited for one year. TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!! I sent them tons of evidence we lived together 1 year and 7 months before i sent in my application. the letter stated that i said we lived together from august 2012 once again not true. So i called and the agent (who was very nice) told me to send in my first lease that says we lived together for a year.
I am wondering however should i go all out and give them copies of joint bank accts, credit cards, insurance, and letters from family and friends AGAIN or just my lease? I sent both leases but its like they disregarded the first one....even letter addressed to both parties ugh i really effed up :'(

Also do you think its a good thing thats its only cohabitting that they're questioning as the agent said they're not questioning my relationship what do you guys think?

The agent also told me to explain every letter or information that i sent thats probably why they sent me the letter i may have confused the officer.

Advise on how i should organize it as to not confuse them cause i thought i tried the first time around.
I'M so mad at myself for this little misunderstanding.

my landlord did not provide rental receipts how can i resolve this get my old cheques from my bank or have my landlord write a letter?

Please help any advise would be appreciated going crazy here ??? :'(
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to the Case Processing Centre:
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period of at least one year at time of application). Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your application. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be considered. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes. Your application was received 22 March 2013, and you stated that you didn’t begin cohabitating until 01 August 2012.

thats what my letter says do you think they are questioning my relationship or just my cohabitating period?

JHWife2011

Oct 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-3-2013
AOR Received.
10-04-2013
IELTS Request
AIP RECEIVED: 13-11-2013
File Transfer...
OWP REC'D: 14-2-2014
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
minime# said:
Also do you think its a good thing thats its only cohabitting that they're questioning as the agent said they're not questioning my relationship what do you guys think?

The agent also told me to explain every letter or information that i sent thats probably why they sent me the letter i may have confused the officer.

Advise on how i should organize it as to not confuse them cause i thought i tried the first time around.
I'M so mad at myself for this little misunderstanding.

my landlord did not provide rental receipts how can i resolve this get my old cheques from my bank or have my landlord write a letter?

Please help any advise would be appreciated going crazy here ??? :'(
a bank statement showing the rent coming out perhaps? I think its going to be ok, I don't think they are questioning your relationship, they just want more backing to show where you reside. We were requested to give more supporting docs as well, just in November we had to send in our lease (again), bank statements, letter from fertility doctor proving we were actively taking fertility treatments to get pregnant, insurance docs....and we are married! but I sent everything and AIP came 1 week later. Don't stress, just breathe and gather all the docs you think can best support showing where you reside, and clearly outline what each document is proof of.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
minime# said:
thats what my letter says do you think they are questioning my relationship or just my cohabitating period?
That's the issue of proving cohabitation.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
Congrats Rita, colivia, routersinghring, and aneta for the good news :)

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
thankyou jhwife2011 and computergeek its so frustrating because i sent them everything both leases, bank statements, letters address to each of us while we were there credit card statements i dont know what else to send. Maybe another declaration of common law, a letter from my midwife stating thats where i resided with my spouse, letters from family and friends who visited us there, any more suggestions would be helpful.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
minime# said:
thankyou jhwife2011 and computergeek its so frustrating because i sent them everything both leases, bank statements, letters address to each of us while we were there credit card statements i dont know what else to send. Maybe another declaration of common law, a letter from my midwife stating thats where i resided with my spouse, letters from family and friends who visited us there, any more suggestions would be helpful.
Salsal31 was in the same situation as yours and ended up getting DM within 2 months of receiving this letter ( sent a lot of evidence).

Things happening

Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
etobicoke
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats everyone for their AIP .. am going crazy . The whole day I was juz checking my email. Seems like very hard to get ride of this pressure.

pocq

Oct 2, 2013
Hi guri3577

Can you put me on the spreadsheet as well?

APP REC'D : March 26, 2013.
AOR :April 10, 2013.
I sent medical check up and police certificate together with the App. I sent the OWP App, 1 month after that.

Congratulations to ALL that just recevied good news. I hope I will see mine as well. I also check my emails everyday.. hoping to see good news.. i even check my SPAM folder to make sure I don't miss it.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
pocq said:
Hi guri3577

Can you put me on the spreadsheet as well?

APP REC'D : March 26, 2013.
AOR :April 10, 2013.
I sent medical check up and police certificate together with the App. I sent the OWP App, 1 month after that.

Congratulations to ALL that just recevied good news. I hope I will see mine as well. I also check my emails everyday.. hoping to see good news.. i even check my SPAM folder to make sure I don't miss it.
Added :)

ukJaz99

Jan 21, 2014
Hi,

Please feel free to add my details to the Spreadsheet:

Application received - March 7, 2013
AOR - March 19, 2013

Medical, Police Check and full fees were sent with the app. OWP App was sent around October time, and receipt confirmed.

I don't think that the dates posted on the CIC update page are that accurate :)

We are waiting for some feedback from the CIC, unfortunately the call centre only seem to be able to e-mail Vegreville to get updates.

Thanks

IsThisOverYet

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
23-04-2013
Med's Request
22-01-2014
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Mrs_Canuck said:
Yeah, I hope so as well! I gave them all the information including the case # and UCIs for both my husband and I. Did you send it as registered mail?

Congrats to all those who have received AIP/DM/OWPs today! Cirene, have you heard anything yet?
Yeah, we also included both UCI's and application number right on the top page of the package. We did send it registered mail so I know that it did actually arrive there on December 27. I guess it is just a guessing game as to if and when it gets matched up to the application. We thought we would have loads of time to spare, but with the excellent progress CIC has made lately it looks like we should be up soon. Maybe (hopefully) they just don't update anything officially on the system until they actually start reviewing the file... ***fingers crossed it made it there in time***

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
minime# said:
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class.
In order to continue processing your application in Canada, further information is required. You must complete/submit the following to the Case Processing Centre:
You did not provide sufficient evidence that you are a common-law partner (cohabitating for a period of at least one year at time of application). Acceptable documentation includes: declaration of common-law relationship, evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. This documentation must provide evidence dated at least one year prior to the date of your application. Other supporting documentation such as statutory declarations of individuals with personal knowledge that your relationship is genuine and continuing may be considered. Please do not send any electronic media items, such as CDs, DVDs, or VHS tapes. Your application was received 22 March 2013, and you stated that you didn't begin cohabitating until 01 August 2012.

at the end of the letter it says that you sent your application 22 Mar 2013 but you said you didn't start living together until 01 Aug 2012. That would be only 7 months. It seems to me that you wrote a wrong date somewhere!

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
Hello there Mrs_Canuck, I was about to write you. Just called my husband and still nothing.

(Theory N° 1)
I think the officer who is doing our applications is also working with the last March 2013 applicants, that's probably why we haven't heard anything.

And the other April applicants that just heard something today are in a different pile with another (super fast) officer.

(Theory N° 2)
I'm begging to think that as we didn't get our AOR, the CIC system may have some troubles with our emails?

I just don't know Mrs_Canuck.. I'm losing it hehe
Blah, I've already lost it! :p It's so dejecting waiting for emails that don't come!

I hope Rita is right though because hubby and I sent a complete package as well with the fees and everything.