+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
Hello fellow waiting partners. I hope you can clarify the situation, my wife and I are having an argument over the e-mail that we got earlier. I am the sponsor and I received this e-mail :

We have the pleasure to inform you that you satisfied the exigence of the sponsorship. The permanent residency will be treated separately and the treatment center will contact your spouse soon.....

After that they talk about my engagement for 3 years....

What is this .. is it the AIP ?

Thank you to prevent a big fight :)

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
JpEtCaro said:
Hello fellow waiting partners. I hope you can clarify the situation, my wife and I are having an argument over the e-mail that we got earlier. I am the sponsor and I received this e-mail :

We have the pleasure to inform you that you satisfied the exigence of the sponsorship. The permanent residency will be treated separately and the treatment center will contact your spouse soon.....

After that they talk about my engagement for 3 years....

What is this .. is it the AIP ?

Thank you to prevent a big fight :)
Does the email contain the following:
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in (landing office name) will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status?
If yes, then it's AIP and DM at the same time.
Other wise, it shoiuld say you meet the requirements to be a sponsor (something along these lines) then it's AIP.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
JpEtCaro said:
No it does not say that , just that I ( the sponsor ) meet the requirements for the sponsorship and all my duties as a sponsor.
Congrats it's AIP then :)

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
JpEtCaro said:
But event tough my wife did not received an e-mail ? The letter does not talk about OWP..

We are very stressed with this , we are still asking some question..
Your wife may or may not receive an email. I did not receive one and requested that they send me a letter about a month after I knew my sponsor was approved and they sent me one via snail mail. This IS AIP, so no reason to stress. You, as the sponsor will receive nothing further regarding your wifes PR application. She will be the only one that will get communications from them now.

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
Alurra71 said:
Your wife may or may not receive an email. I did not receive one and requested that they send me a letter about a month after I knew my sponsor was approved and they sent me one via snail mail. This IS AIP, so no reason to stress. You, as the sponsor will receive nothing further regarding your wifes PR application. She will be the only one that will get communications from them now.
We are wondering why they do not talk about he work permit... she is sure that is not the AIP, but what else could it be ?

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
JpEtCaro said:
We are wondering why they do not talk about he work permit... she is sure that is not the AIP, but what else could it be ?
The OWP part is mentioned in the email sent to the applicant I think. Give it a day, you might get it tomm.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
JpEtCaro said:
You as a sponsor have no legal rights to know anything about her application from this point forward. As a sponsor you will ONLY recieve a letter/email that states, congrats you have met approval to be a sponor. That is all it will say.

When your wife receives that information is will in fact state, your application for permanent residence has begun. You are now eligible to apply for an open work permit or if she already included one with the application it will say whether or not it is on the way.

As I said though, as the sponsor you will not have any knowledge of her application. If you and she are truly still objecting to this information, get on the phone and call CIC first thing in the morning and settle it. But I can tell you, you are going to wait on the line for roughly 30 minutes, give or take, for them to say, yes, you are approved as a sponsor and her pr application is now being processed.

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
I have to put this in here.. But my mans little cousin from Saskatchewan got famous not too long ago, and I can't stop watching replays of him, he's all famous down in Washington DC dropping the puck. Have a look :)

http://youtu.be/vZc9SMLoD84

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
Alurra71 said:
You as a sponsor have no legal rights to know anything about her application from this point forward. As a sponsor you will ONLY recieve a letter/email that states, congrats you have met approval to be a sponor. That is all it will say.

When your wife receives that information is will in fact state, your application for permanent residence has begun. You are now eligible to apply for an open work permit or if she already included one with the application it will say whether or not it is on the way.

As I said though, as the sponsor you will not have any knowledge of her application. If you and she are truly still objecting to this information, get on the phone and call CIC first thing in the morning and settle it. But I can tell you, you are going to wait on the line for roughly 30 minutes, give or take, for them to say, yes, you are approved as a sponsor and her pr application is now being processed.
Thank you so much. I will be able to sleep but my wife will not until she get the second e-mail.... ohhhh that process is so rough !!!!! I tough it was finish at supper time when I received that mail ....

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Guri3577 , as I told you , I did my medicals last Monday the 13th , and CIC acknowledged receiving it ( I called them today) yesterday the 20th , :) it only took 1 week .

sweetpea22

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
(received nothing so I called CIC)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2014
Oh my.... I thought after finally receiving DM my problems will be over :(

I am still waiting for my landing date and I am hoping it will be after March... yes I am wishing it will be longer because of passport problems which I know is one of the IDENTIFICATION requirements for the landing.

I tried my best to contact my local immigration (Philippines) in Toronto but no luck. I have been calling them for 2 days already wishing they could pick up the phone so that I can talk to someone and beg them if there's a possibility for them to rush my renewal of passport (which is standard 2 months process for them and they have took my old passport). :(

I really don't know what to do... Is there anyone here who experience not having a passport during the landing date? are there any other identification you can present if you are very unlucky like me who doesn't have a passport? :(

ughhhhh I just really want to cry :( :( :(

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Line.a said:
I have to put this in here.. But my mans little cousin from Saskatchewan got famous not too long ago, and I can't stop watching replays of him, he's all famous down in Washington DC dropping the puck. Have a look :)

Aawww That's so sweet, Line.a. Thank you for sharing that with us! :D

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Line.a said:

This was a nice break from stressing out over CIC. Thank you Line. a. Really put a smile on my face! :)