Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
Mrs_Canuck said:
Blah, I've already lost it! :p It's so dejecting waiting for emails that don't come!

I hope Rita is right though because hubby and I sent a complete package as well with the fees and everything.
I know haha. This is crazy. I spent all day refreshing my email page :(

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
msbozick said:
at the end of the letter it says that you sent your application 22 Mar 2013 but you said you didn't start living together until 01 Aug 2012. That would be only 7 months. It seems to me that you wrote a wrong date somewhere!
No I didn't I sent two leases one we lived at that address from September 1st,2011 till September 1st, 2012 and Catherine other leased signed on August 1st 2012 but we moved in September 1st,2012 n lived there till now so I am sure I did not write that date.

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
minime# said:
No I didn't I sent two leases one we lived at that address from September 1st,2011 till September 1st, 2012 and Catherine other leased signed on August 1st 2012 but we moved in September 1st,2012 n lived there till now so I am sure I did not write that date.
I don't doubt you at all! I know how meticulous we all are when filing out forms! It's probably an error on their part. If they mixed up dates then shame on them, but in my experience they need everything served up on a silver platter-- they don't look too hard to make connections and draw conclusions.

I'm sure everything will be fine when you resubmit. Perhaps also write a letter stating that the dates mentioned in the letter are wrong, maybe include a copy of it with the dates highlighted, and then give your supporting evidence to prove you've lived together for the required time.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
msbozick said:
I don't doubt you at all! I know how meticulous we all are when filing out forms! It's probably an error on their part. If they mixed up dates then shame on them, but in my experience they need everything served up on a silver platter-- they don't look too hard to make connections and draw conclusions.

I'm sure everything will be fine when you resubmit. Perhaps also write a letter stating that the dates mentioned in the letter are wrong, maybe include a copy of it with the dates highlighted, and then give your supporting evidence to prove you've lived together for the required time.
Maybe they did.....I will take extra cRe this time thank you

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
Hello all waiting friends ! We have a great news at 17h58 by e-mail.... we finally got our AIP !!! Wow the feeling that we kept reading of all of you guys everyday, we finally get the feel it ourselves !! Our AOR was april 9th. We received just one e-mail an hour ago but we are still waiting for the second one about the OWP and DM.... is it going to be long after ? :) :) :) ;) :D ;D :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
JpEtCaro said:
Hello all waiting friends ! We have a great news at 17h58 by e-mail.... we finally got our AIP !!! Wow the feeling that we kept reading of all of you guys everyday, we finally get the feel it ourselves !! Our AOR was april 9th. We received just one e-mail an hour ago but we are still waiting for the second one about the OWP and DM.... is it going to be long after ? :) :) :) ;) :D ;D :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p
Congrats, félicitation, do you live ok Quebec.

JpEtCaro

Dec 22, 2013
Quebec
Oui nous sommes de la ville de Québec. Nous avons recue un email tout a l'heure qui dit :''Nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que vous respectez les exigences liées au parrainage.
La demande de résidence permanente sera traitée séparément et le Centre de traitement des
demandes contactera le demandeur sous peu.'' Nous avons cependant pas recue encore le deuxième e-mail pour ma femme, normalement les deux mails arrivent presque en même temps... ?

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
JpEtCaro said:
Oui nous sommes de la ville de Québec. Nous avons recue un email tout a l'heure qui dit :''Nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que vous respectez les exigences liées au parrainage.
La demande de résidence permanente sera traitée séparément et le Centre de traitement des
demandes contactera le demandeur sous peu.'' Nous avons cependant pas recue encore le deuxième e-mail pour ma femme, normalement les deux mails arrivent presque en même temps... ?
Ok c'est bien je pense que ça va pas tarde, moi je suis de Montréal vous avez tous envoyer avec votre dossier? Regard MP

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
ArtSnow said:
Hi people, just a heads up.
So last week was just insane and I ended up (and my wife too) reaching the weekend worn out, we were able to collect her 2 divorce certificates CIC requested, the lady working at the Alberta Court Archives was very surprised they would request those 2 as my wife wouldn't be able to get married again if she wouldn't present them when obtaining new wedding licenses for getting married again, it's really hard to try to explain the CIC intricacies to people out of this nightmare, not even mentioning family...
I was also able to go and do the fingerprints and now RCMP will send them to us and we have to send it to CIC, it takes 10 to 12 business days.
I was also able to book new medicals to February 11TH.
Friday evening we post my wife's divorce certificates and her bankruptcy discharge (thateweight sent but they lost) and it was received by CIC this morning.
We can only wait now, another 600 dollars later... this is uncharted territory, I wonder when they will start working on our process again, I don't know anyone in our situation, does anyone here know when they access applications again after asking for more documents?
We are really down now and sometimes I just feel like grabbing my wife and take her to Portugal, at least there I know what to count with...
Regardless, congratulations to all of you that received your AIP, DM or OWP, stay strong and God bless you.
Hi,
We got a letter requesting for documents on the 21st November 2013. We sent all documents requested mid December and got our DM email at 6pm on the 7th of January 2014 and received a call from cic the next morning to confirm our landing interview. So don't worry yourself, they might get back to you ASAP. Just keep the faith and keep thinking positive, all will be well.

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
Rita27 said:
Guri, please update the spreadsheet for me.
Guys, I am sure this question was asked already, but can I apply for OHIP with an AIP? :-[
Mazal tov

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
salsal31 said:
Hi,
We got a letter requesting for documents on the 21st November 2013. We sent all documents requested mid December and got our DM email at 6pm on the 7th of January 2014 and received a call from cic the next morning to confirm our landing interview. So don't worry yourself, they might get back to you ASAP. Just keep the faith and keep thinking positive, all will be well.
Did they request more proof of cohabitation n if they did what did u resubmit to them

donyh

Jan 16, 2014
Finally I'm a Permanent Resident of Canada! After all the wait and stress. It feels surreal, got a job and become a PR at the same time, I'm exhausted to be honest. From the very bottom of my heart, I wish & pray for everyone here to hear good news from CIC in coming days & weeks!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donyh said:
Finally I'm a Permanent Resident of Canada! After all the wait and stress. It feels surreal, got a job and become a PR at the same time, I'm exhausted to be honest. From the very bottom of my heart, I wish & pray for everyone here to hear good news from CIC in coming days & weeks!
Congratulations!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
donyh said:
Congrats :)

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
minime# said:
Did they request more proof of cohabitation n if they did what did u resubmit to them
Hi minime,

I was in the same situation a couple of months ago and gosh I got so scared but all is well now Thank God. I think in our situation we concentrated on proving that our relationship was genuine and did not concentrate on cohabitation evidence, though we had submitted little evidence of cohabitation. My partner and I decided to provide new evidence even some of the evidence that we had already provided. The rational for this was.......just in case cic lost that evidence. Additionally we thought it would not harm my application should they receive duplicates. I moved to Canada from Europe to join my partner thererfore I was not on his lease, however we moved to a new add in July 2013 and both names were on the lease. I wrote a letter to cic about this. I sent doctors letters, I was a bit over the top, I sent my bank statements from the time I moved to Canada till November 2013, highlighting shared expenses etc. Additionally all bills were in my partners name but indicated on the bank statements that I paid for some of them. Sent individual letters showing same address. Notorized a common law declaration for the 2nd time, got letters from 2 friends, 4 family members, my church pastor and 2 work colleague's notorized to confirm our relationship, bills in my partners name showing same address and that i pay for them, tax returns, child tax returns more photos. of us and our baby. Photos of our baby's first birthday together, photos of us in restaurants with our baby at different stages of her life, she is almost 2 years now. So we included family photos of us together in our home and different public places. Evidence of buying furniture together, letters from the bank with both our names, credit card statements with both our names. Explained our future plans here in Canada in the letter, not sure if it was important but we did include.This is what I can remember at the top of my head. I thought they wil, get back to us in 11 minths or so but Thank God it was only 5 weeks. Hope this helps.