+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
Nigea said:
misscanada said:
Hi, my husband as well had his benefits on hold because I didn't have and couldn't get a SIN, so they advised to send a letter applying for a TTN. All child benefits were on hold but as soon as I got the TTN and send to Them together with my 3 years world income they sent the Whole amount all in once. For the TTN took around 2 months and for the CCTB payment also around 2 months.
Hope that helps and good luck!
[/quote

MissCanada did they send you a letter telling you that $xxxx was owed to them? I received a letter stating I owed a couple of thousand dollars to them.
I sent the world income form in twice ($0) and also a copy of his passport. Hope this gets straightened out soon. With hubby not being able to work I need that money. Just more stress in this process.
No, I didnt received any letter from CRA saying that. my husband that is the sponsor had benefits (GST/HST) on hold until I got my TTN. After that he started receiving normally.
For child benefits, I (person being sporsored ) and mother sent with the application a form that you have to inform your world income (RC66SCH).
Good luck and CHeer up.

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
thatgirl123 said:
yes, it was received Nov 30 ..... we got the email confirmation and on ECAS it shows as in process - but I have never gotten an email to confirm that I was deemed approved to sponsor
Who's Ecas are you checking ?

Yours ( the sponsor ) or his ( the applicant ) ?

I believe if its on yours, then you haven't received AIP yet and if its on his then you would have. I am sponsoring my common law husband, and I didn't know this either until joining the forum; I called CIC and they gave me my own Client ID number where I was able to check to see if stage 1 was approved ( AIP ) and now his ECAS is showing IN PROCESS and MEDICAL RECEIVED..... so it depends on who's ECAS is showing IN PROCESS ... if its yours, it still is in process. If its on his, then it sounds as if AIP would be approved already.

Augustos

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
Hi everyOne,

Does anyone here experienced application transferred to canadian immigration center in saskatoon?
and how long does it take? Ohhhh Myyyy. I just received this email from cic that my file was transferred
for further assesment.

Thanks

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Augustos

When did you receive this email and when was it transferred? It depends on how busy the Saskatoon office is. Check other threads to see if there's anyone else in the same position as you are. Do you have any idea why it was transferred? Sometimes the immigration centre will only write and request additional proof from you. What you could do is to send them additional proofs now so they might not call you in for an interview

Augustos

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
01-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
I received it today but the document was dated March17.
I dont have any idea why it was transferred. My application is straight forward.
No kids yet, no previous marriage or common law relationship.
This is not a good news right?

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
jiggyzealous said:
@ serenity482

Don't worry. I see your AIP coming either this week or early next week
We called CIC today and they told us that the MICC send the CSQ too late. And we have to wait a couple of weeks for an answer!! :(

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just finished jumping up and down lol, Received email from CIC that my application for permanent residence is completed. Sent application August 8, 2012
I didn't need the open work permit after all lol.

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
jenny12345 said:
Just finished jumping up and down lol, Received email from CIC that my application for permanent residence is completed. Sent application August 8, 2012
Wow!Congratulations!Just over seven months to complete :)-I had no idea they could finish inland applications in that short amount of time!It's awesome and it definitely gives me hope that we too can be done soon!!
Some officers are definitely doing their job and well I might add ;)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
jenny12345 said:
jenny12345, I am sooo happy for you. This is amazing. You must be in shock. What makes this so different is that you recieved second stage so quickly. The other people who have had a short wait all got first and second stage together. Your second stage took only 52 days. I am hoping that they back up one day. I got my AIP one day before you. I updated the spreadsheet for you. Please let us know when and where your landing is. Once again congrats.

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
Bella22 said:
Hello,

Thanks for this immigration forum, its a great relieved to read different experiences of immigration experiences. I had submitted my inland Application for PR under Spousal sponsorship on May 2012, and had my medical on the last week of October, and since then we never received or heard anything from CIC. I dont know whats going on, maybe just wait..Checked their processing times after medical examination, stated 8 months for background check.

Waiting needs patience and I am patient but we like to travel outside Canada. Hope its coming sooner!
Hi Bella, welcome to the great Canadian Wait!!! This is more than an experience, best of luck..

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you ! I couldn't believe it either I thought for sure it would be at least 5 months after AIP. I'm really happy with how things worked out. Ok will update you on when the landing date will be. :)

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
figtoria said:
It all comes at the same time. The sponsor gets approved and they check to make sure the sponsored person is the right class, etc. (like you can't sponsor your best friend), so it's sort of two parts, but it all comes at the same time. The 2nd stage is actually checking out the person; medical, security, etc.

Cheers!
Ok Thanks! I was just concerned because I know of people who recieved an email first saying the sponsor was elligible.. before they were dealing with the person being sponsored. I will just be patient! lol

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
jenny12345 said:
Thank you ! I couldn't believe it either I thought for sure it would be at least 5 months after AIP. I'm really happy with how things worked out. Ok will update you on when the landing date will be. :)

congrats! :D
enjoy now !

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Due to the wide variation of days from AIP to DM I thought it would be good to add a column to show the days it takes, to make it more visible . So I did. Please take a look when you have time.

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
jenny12345 said:
Soo happy for you,jenny! that was really quick! :)