+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
sunsun said:
I had reported to the police and they didn't care....
Police : " Are there any CCTV/Cameras in the church ?"
Me : " No..."
Police : " Any witnesses ?"
Me : " No..."
Police : " We couldn't help you , you just claim to your insurance company because there were no evidence/proof "
Me : :eek: :'(

I don't want to claim to car insurance company because I will pay higher rates next time.....
Last time I lost my sport bicycle BESIDE police station , I reported it to the police ...
Police : " What is your bicycle number ? "
Me : " I don't know "
Police : " Any witnesses ? " Any proof ?"
Me : " No "
Police : " Sorry , we couldn't help you "

After a week my wife saw my sport bicycle BESIDE the police station . She quickly went to police station . The black teenager guy (sorry not mean to be racial and no offense) run quickly with my bicycle...
Police : " Sorry , where is the guy ? "
My wife : :'(
none taken talk about bad luck... I swear... Better days are ahead...

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Thank you,Watchie.. I just feel depress now,waiting for spousal sponsorship, daily problems, home sick etc..
Also my English is not good and sometimes using wrong grammar because English is my second language. :)

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
Im wondering why I have never gotten an email indicating that I was approved to sponsor .........(I don't think there should be any issues, but I just don't understand why I haven't gotten an email) Has everyone else got that email in the past?? I submitted our stuff in Nov, it began to process Jan 17.... surely if there was something missing or an error I would have heard by now?....... right??? :/

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
You sent your application on November 2012?

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
sunsun said:
You sent your application on November 2012?
yes, it was received Nov 30 ..... we got the email confirmation and on ECAS it shows as in process - but I have never gotten an email to confirm that I was deemed approved to sponsor

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatgirl123 said:
yes, it was received Nov 30 ..... we got the email confirmation and on ECAS it shows as in process - but I have never gotten an email to confirm that I was deemed approved to sponsor
It can take 6 months for that approval in principle to come. You'll get there.

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
thatgirl123 said:

There are still some October 2012 people who haven't received theirs either.. They should come this month or next.. Remember too they probably close down for the Easter long weekend...

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
figtoria said:
It can take 6 months for that approval in principle to come. You'll get there.
So....... AIP (of the person being sponsored) and approval of the person doing the Sponsoring (me) are the same thing? I always thought it was 2 different steps.

Serenity482

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Magog, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
i send my stuff in september and i dont have AIP yet ;)
So we just have to wait 8)

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatgirl123 said:
So....... AIP (of the person being sponsored) and approval of the person doing the Sponsoring (me) are the same thing? I always thought it was 2 different steps.
It all comes at the same time. The sponsor gets approved and they check to make sure the sponsored person is the right class, etc. (like you can't sponsor your best friend), so it's sort of two parts, but it all comes at the same time. The 2nd stage is actually checking out the person; medical, security, etc.

Cheers!

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
misscanada said:
Hi, my husband as well had his benefits on hold because I didn't have and couldn't get a SIN, so they advised to send a letter applying for a TTN. All child benefits were on hold but as soon as I got the TTN and send to Them together with my 3 years world income they sent the Whole amount all in once. For the TTN took around 2 months and for the CCTB payment also around 2 months.
Hope that helps and good luck!
[/quote

MissCanada did they send you a letter telling you that $xxxx was owed to them? I received a letter stating I owed a couple of thousand dollars to them.
I sent the world income form in twice ($0) and also a copy of his passport. Hope this gets straightened out soon. With hubby not being able to work I need that money. Just more stress in this process.

Bella22

Mar 27, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for this immigration forum, its a great relieved to read different experiences of immigration experiences. I had submitted my inland Application for PR under Spousal sponsorship on May 2012, and had my medical on the last week of October, and since then we never received or heard anything from CIC. I dont know whats going on, maybe just wait..Checked their processing times after medical examination, stated 8 months for background check.

Waiting needs patience and I am patient but we like to travel outside Canada. Hope its coming sooner!

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Bella22 said:
Hello,

Thanks for this immigration forum, its a great relieved to read different experiences of immigration experiences. I had submitted my inland Application for PR under Spousal sponsorship on May 2012, and had my medical on the last week of October, and since then we never received or heard anything from CIC. I dont know whats going on, maybe just wait..Checked their processing times after medical examination, stated 8 months for background check.

Waiting needs patience and I am patient but we like to travel outside Canada. Hope its coming sooner!
Bella22, if you post your timeline so far I can add you to the spreadsheet.

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Just got the new request to redo the medical...so my medical only lasted 13 month in thier system beforr it got expired....it is also amazing that they received the requested documents which i Sent em earlier this month in less than 14 days....thanks to computergeek's tip, the letter i sent em to ask for providing me with more time so i can request police certificate from my home country was also in thier system...

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012