INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenny12345 said:
Thank you ! I couldn't believe it either I thought for sure it would be at least 5 months after AIP. I'm really happy with how things worked out. Ok will update you on when the landing date will be. :)
Wow so quick!!!!!! You are so lucky.... Congrats!!

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
Augustos said:
I received it today but the document was dated March17.
I dont have any idea why it was transferred. My application is straight forward.
No kids yet, no previous marriage or common law relationship.
This is not a good news right?
My husband (the applicant) had his file transferred too :( I called the CIC, lady was very helpful...told me the exact reason why...also was able to tell me the local office waiting time. We are 8 more months...
File transfers aren't always bad, but it does mean that you go to the back of the queue again.

Someone the other day on here had theirs transferred to Calgary local office, and then later rec'd a letter from Calgary office saying their file will be assessed Sept 2014...each office is different, but CIC can give you the waiting time and reason..just call 1-888-242-2100

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Cheshirecats

Was your file transfer because they doubted your relationship? Or for other reasons? It's very unfair to have people's applications for so many months only to tell them its transferred and you have to wait again

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Hello All,

Need a quick help on something.. we are sending in our application on Monday. just confused with one thing do we need to send a finger print and send it with application.
Could someone please help us out.

Thank you.
RN

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Yes u need to send a police record from all the countries you lived since turning 18 years old, except for Canada. The checklist tells you what you have to submit with your application. Otherwise it will be mailed back to you.

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
We are not submitting the police clerance right now, we will submit it later. The countries my husband lived in, need a formal request from the goverment.
So the fingerprints are only needed to obtain police clearence for the countries right?

Please correct me if i am wrong. I was told we can submit the application with a police clearance and then submit it when they requested it due to expiry..

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
nrajani_99 said:
We are not submitting the police clerance right now, we will submit it later. The countries my husband lived in, need a formal request from the goverment.
So the fingerprints are only needed to obtain police clearence for the countries right?

Please correct me if i am wrong. I was told we can submit the application with a police clearance and then submit it when they requested it due to expiry..
We applied through a consultant last June, and they never mentioned a thing to us about getting his finger prints from his home country. We received a letter in November requesting medical and fingerprints, that's when we sent ours in.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Augustos said:
I received it today but the document was dated March17.
I dont have any idea why it was transferred. My application is straight forward.
No kids yet, no previous marriage or common law relationship.
This is not a good news right?
Dont worry when they transferred your file to the local office that doesn't mean there is a problem in your application .it could be they are confused about something in your document or some minor mistake.When my file transferred to local office ,it was just because they were confuse that why I didn't finish my course in states and came here to marry .

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
Hi guys just want to know when one request to have the foss note sent how long does it take to come back?

parruda

Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
22-05-2012
LANDED..........
22-05-2012
Hey guys, I got AIP on January 29th and applied online for the OWP the same day.
It was issued on March 21th valid until MAR 2015. Just got it via Canada Post.

The funny thing is that it says "this does not authorize re-entry". I thought it would be like a visa.

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parruda said:
Hey guys, I got AIP on January 29th and applied online for the OWP the same day.
It was issued on March 21th valid until MAR 2015. Just got it via Canada Post.

The funny thing is that it says "this does not authorize re-entry". I thought it would be like a visa.
Congrats on the OWP!! However, OWP is not a visa. You can use OWP to apply for the re-entry visa though if you want to leave the country. That's what I am going to do next :)

CheshireCats

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Sarnia Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2012
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2013 & 03-06-2016
jiggyzealous said:
@ Cheshirecats

Was your file transfer because they doubted your relationship? Or for other reasons? It's very unfair to have people's applications for so many months only to tell them its transferred and you have to wait again
Ours was the criminality part...there are few reasons they transfer files I guess but the lady at the CIC told me straight up what the reason was over the phone...
I agree, it is so unfair!! You would think they would have done this when they processed the first part, but it is what it is I suppose.

Did you try to call yet and find out the waiting time for your local office? Being a holiday weekend it might be a very long wait to get through to someone...

Good luck!

neyuli

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, today I went to Service Ontario to get my health card renewed and it was pretty smooth, though they only renew it for 1 year at a time. The guy told me when I get the PR card, bring it back and they will renew my health card for 5 years straight. Hopefully, I will get PR at the end of this year. Fingers crossed. After that, I got my SIN card renewed at Service Canada. The process was straight forward since all they need is my OWP. Pretty satisfied with myself today for getting everything renewed in just 1 day.

Can't wait for stage 2 to be over. Btw, I got my medical exams done for probably 3 weeks now. They must've received the results already, but my eCas is still not updated. Will it show that they've got my medical results?

tommyp

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 6 , 2012
Med's Request
Done before requested
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2012
LANDED..........
August 29,2013
Sent application april 16 2012 after sending them the same document 4 times bc they lost it they started processing the application october 31 2012 called today and was told i would have to wait 8 more months before they would give a final decision i Can't wait for this to be over and done but it's worth it

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
CIC is working on applications received on October 5, 2012