Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/901285--man-fights-to-keep-egyptian-wife-in-canada

dentpratik

Mar 23, 2012
Hi guys i just got email from cpcv and it says we are please to advise you that your application has been complete. the immigration office of scarborough will contact you regarding your permanent resident status. what does that means? is that mean decision has been made?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
dentpratik said:
Hi guys i just got email from cpcv and it says we are please to advise you that your application has been complete. the immigration office of scarborough will contact you regarding your permanent resident status. what does that means? is that mean decision has been made?
Exactly :)-It means you are done!!!!Congratulations!!!!-When did you apply?

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Congratulations Dentpratik!!!!! You're done :) :)

nata

Jan 21, 2012
CheshireCats said:
Someone the other day on here had theirs transferred to Calgary local office, and then later rec'd a letter from Calgary office saying their file will be assessed Sept 2014...each office is different, but CIC can give you the waiting time and reason..just call 1-888-242-2100
Our file was transferred too.. We tried to call to CIC.. but lady said that they have system problem and they cant tell us reason.. so we ordered foss notes..

dentpratik

Mar 23, 2012
Mrembo said:
Exactly :)-It means you are done!!!!Congratulations!!!!-When did you apply?
I applied in Feb 6, 2011......got AIP on 21st sep, 2012..........
but why my ecas still says my application is in process????

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I yesterday I received mail from CIC asking for my fingerprints done for RCMP and FBI background check along with sealed envelope to be opened by RCMP or fingerprint accredited company.Has anybody had same situation in the past? I did fingerprints today and sent mail to USA for FBI clearance. My AIP was approved jan.30. and I applied paper OWP day after AIP. and still waiting
Now my question is
whats next in the process?
My OWP will be processed after they received background check ?
How long do I have to wait for FBI and RCMP reports ?
When should I expect my work permit?
Thanks

nata

Jan 21, 2012
We heard that MLA can help to get medical insurance, driver's license or to help with immigration process .. someone had experience in dealing with them?

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
dentpratik said:
I applied in Feb 6, 2011......got AIP on 21st sep, 2012..........
but why my ecas still says my application is in process????
Congrats,dentpratik! you are sooo lucky! don't worry about ecas,most of the time it's not reliable..what's important is that email u got from cic,that is the proof that you are done! cheers!!!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
nata said:
We heard that MLA can help to get medical insurance, driver's license or to help with immigration process .. someone had experience in dealing with them?
It's your member of parliament( MP)-you can definitely call their office and ask,I had our MP call CIC on my behalf for information which they did,she actually called me personally assuring me of their help if i needed it.

nairaboy

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2012
Doc's Request.
17-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
Interview........
10-06-2015
Does anyone have an idea of how long it takes to get foss note after it was ordered?

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
dentpratik said:
Congratulations! The long wait is over for you!!! ;D
Gives me a hope that I will hear from CIC about my DM very soon, too.

sweetsher

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Hi Everyone.
This forum is very informative! I applied for inland sponsorship october 10,2012 and in december 12,2012 they requested that I submit a new background form whicch I did and sent off right away. I still haven't received any other email and all my ecas say is application received. I did not received AOR. Is that normal or is it becuz they already sent the uci And file # when they requested I redo the background form. Sooo worried

Liz1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Hello!! I am very happy to announced that i also received an email from CIC saying that my application for permanent Residence has been completed and they will be contacting me from Vancouver Office. and Also will be issuing the visas for my family members included in the app. My application is from May 2012.

I am also confused with this paragraph in my letter:
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required before you can become a
permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation
of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be
prepared to submit the total fee of $490. Fees can be paid online at www.cic.gc.ca. You
must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
VANCOUVER when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent
residence document.

Could someone pls advise me, Do I have to pay the fee now "online" and save the receipt for my appointment at the Vancouver office? or I have to wait till the appointment date and make this payment at the office?

Thanks!! Wish good luck to everyone!

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello yes you can pay online then bring the receipt on your landing appointment at your local office. There seems to be a lot of Decision Made letters this week before the long weekend :)