+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patience21 said:
My husband who is the applicant received DM for PR by email only. When I log into Ecas using my information it says that a decision has been made for my husband and they will be sending him an email.
Thank you!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
I think it is silly that with an inland spousal application the principal applicant CANNOT leave the country while the sponsor can.?
CIC should allow a 2 week maximum window for the sponsor and principal applicant to be able to travel together as long as the principal applicant has a valid multiple-entry visa.

You simple cannot leave the country till you have your PR card in your hand.

tommyp

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 6 , 2012
Med's Request
Done before requested
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2012
LANDED..........
August 29,2013
Just wondering but do you have to file for an open work permit under spouse sponsorship or can you just wait till they have finished the application

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
Hi Guys,

I got DM letter by email on Feb 11, I got letter mail from CIC Scarborough on March 04 and my landing is on April. They ask me to bring all of document issued by CIC before as i was a worker for years. Is this the end of the tunnel? Or should i prepare for more nerve wracking questions. ??? What should i expect? I got AIP September 2012.

Thanks

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
Babydee said:
Hi Guys,

I got DM letter by email on Feb 11, I got letter mail from CIC Scarborough on March 04 and my landing is on April 10. They ask me to bring all of document issued by CIC before as i was a worker for years. Is this the end of the tunnel? Or should i prepare for more nerve wracking questions. ??? What should i expect? I got AIP September 2012.

Thanks
Relax they will just ask you if all information are correct and if you are convicted of any crime etc. and that's it. No reason to worry at all. Congratulations!!

darwinwap

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2012
AOR Received.
15-11-2012, AIP - February 3, 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012
hn1234 said:
You simple cannot leave the country till you have your PR card in your hand.
That's the ideal but a lot of inland applicants have gone in and out of the country with no problems . It is generally not advised because for whatever reason you are not allowed entry, the application will be considered abandoned and you will have to start all over in your home country.

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
darwinwap said:
Relax they will just ask you if all information are correct and if you are convicted of any crime etc. and that's it. No reason to worry at all. Congratulations!!
Thanks darwinwap,

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
nonoo said:
An update Guys, I will be landing on 15th March at Kitchener office ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*
Hi nonoo,

What docs did the kitchener cic letter asks you to bring with for the landing?

Thanks

Patience21

Oct 11, 2012
Babydee said:
Hi Guys,

I got DM letter by email on Feb 11, I got letter mail from CIC Scarborough on March 04 and my landing is on April. They ask me to bring all of document issued by CIC before as i was a worker for years. Is this the end of the tunnel? Or should i prepare for more nerve wracking questions. ??? What should i expect? I got AIP September 2012.

Thanks
Congrats! It's all over now... Final stage
I'm waiting for scarborough office to call my husband. Did they send you a letter with a landing date as well as called you?

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
Patience21 said:
Congrats! It's all over now... Final stage
I'm waiting for scarborough office to call my husband. Did they send you a letter with a landing date as well as called you?
hi patience21,
i just got a letter thru mail i didnt get a phone call from.cic scaborough.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's too bad that we do not have lots of people here who applied at the end of September 2012 just to know which dates are getting AIP's now...

Patience21

Oct 11, 2012
Babydee said:
hi patience21,
i just got a letter thru mail i didnt get a phone call from.cic scaborough.
Thanks Babydee,
For some reason I was thinking a phone call but a letter is better just in case we miss the call. I guess we will be checking the mail quite often ;)

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
Babydee said:
Hi nonoo,

What docs did the kitchener cic letter asks you to bring with for the landing?

Thanks
Hi Babydee, following is the list of Doc they requested.
1. my Visitors visa (to show my status is not illegal )
2.Mine and my Husband(sponsor) Passports
3.all documents which I receive from CIC during this process (email's, letters, SIN)
4.proof of payment $490
5.2 photographs for PR card

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
ichbinella said:
@ Rusty YOU are amazing!! haha

i just wanna ask, if i got AIP later than other Feb 2012 inland applicants, will I also get my decision made later?!? I mean, should I expect I'm in the queue with other Feb applicants?
I am not an expert by any means and have no direct line to CIC, but I am guessing that you should be using your AIP date as the date to go from. At this point in time I am not ready to start making predictions on DM's because we do not have enough info for me to make any kind of informed guess. Good Luck!

Babydee

Dec 19, 2012
nonoo said:
Hi Babydee, following is the list of Doc they requested.
1. my Visitors visa (to show my status is not illegal )
2.Mine and my Husband(sponsor) Passports
3.all documents which I receive from CIC during this process (email's, letters, SIN)
4.proof of payment $490
5.2 photographs for PR card
Thanks nonoo, i am sure you are anxious/excited!