May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
jhjeppe said:
What is happening at Vegreville? they only moved 4 days in two weeks? that is positively ridiculous!

How long do I have to wait untill something happens?
Pepe... 4 days in a week, last week was 4 days as well.. so in 2 week 8 :)

BenderS

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 4 2010
Doc's Request.
August 23, 2011
fleurette said:
Hi BenderS, thank you for the congratulations! Indeed, it is a big relief to know application results!
Yes, that was the first letter we have ever received from Vegreville. They did not request any additional documents from us (but we sent some proofs and police certificate ourselves on March 2011). Recently CIC grants both stages approval for the cases where they don't need additional information from applicants. Good Luck! Hope you will be one of them!
Whew Ok more questions~ haha

Why did you send them police certificates after you submitted application without them requesting it? My husband got a letter from teh local police department in kiwi-land saying he has no record, do you thik that is suffice?

What proofs did you send? Were they outside of the checklist we filled out in the sponsorship application?

Sorry I went through the checklist and everything very meticulously, and hope I didn't miss anything :) Thanks for your time!

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi guys! Have any of you send a requested documents to attention to a spicific officer? I mean when I got my AIP on the letter was an officer's initials, who was working on file. Today I sent the requested information thru Priority Canada Post and mark on the envelope " Attention "and his/her initials""
What do you guys think? Will it do any better???

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
fleurette said:
My letters have been created on August 3rd, 2011, but they were sent by Vegreville two days later, on August 5th, 2011.
It means CIC does not always send letters the same day when they were generated.

I think you will receive your letters very soon, at least by the end of this week.
I'll keep a close eye out around Friday and Monday.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hi guys! Have any of you send a requested documents to attention to a spicific officer? I mean when I got my AIP on the letter was an officer's initials, who was working on file. Today I sent the requested information thru Priority Canada Post and mark on the envelope " Attention "and his/her initials""
I dont think it will make much of a difference. I'm sure your client ID number and all your file info are all in the computer. The officers who processed your file will be in the database.

yjl3382

Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-09-2010
File Transfer...
23-09-2011
Interview........
11-02-2012
I got a letter from Immgration Canada and was required to have my medical exam and fingerprints done and i've done both about two weeks ago.
RCMP must have sent the result(I choose electronic submission) directly to Alberta office and Medical result should be sent there by the end of this month.
I also enclosed the copy of both receipts to Alberta office last week and checked it's been received.
Today i checked online status, but it's not showing any details about the next step yet.
What should i do next?

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
We sent requested information by registered mail to the officer whose name we had from our AIP letter and phone call. I think it is the best way.

zehra

Nov 15, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Finally I got all my letters too. Here is my information:

October 15 - Application received
November 29 - Started Processing
July 29 - Decision made
Interview Date: September 8

I've got 4 letters this week, one for open work permit, two for approvals and one from Calgary office for interview schedule.

And after waiting that long, we have a problem. My husband is away for work on our interview date. He will talk to his boss to change his flight etc but I was just wondering whether anyone in the forum had to change the schedule or anyone has an idea what might happen if we attempt to ask for change. We don't want to take any risk of course but it would be great if there would be an option to reschedule.

Also, what is really happening in 15 min interview? Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences and Good luck to all who are waiting!

Zehra

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
zehra said:
Hi everyone,

July 29 - Decision made

I've got 4 letters this week, one for open work permit, two for approvals and one from Calgary office for interview schedule.

And after waiting that long, we have a problem. My husband is away for work on our interview date. He will talk to his boss to change his flight etc but I was just wondering whether anyone in the forum had to change the schedule or anyone has an idea what might happen if we attempt to ask for change. We don't want to take any risk of course but it would be great if there would be an option to reschedule.

Also, what is really happening in 15 min interview? Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences and Good luck to all who are waiting!

Zehra
I don't thinks it's a big deal. I heard of people requesting to switch their interview dates. CIC understands people have commitments. Not sure how you go about changing it though. Are you near the Calgary office? Maybe go in there and request the change.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
zehra said:
Hi everyone,

July 29 - Decision made

Zehra
HI Congrats first.....

About changing the schedule, my friend just changed hers. She's planning to go back our hometown the end of Aug, so she went to the local office, showing the AIP letter and the second stage prove letter ( mentioned your app was complete.....) and tole them about her trip. So the local CIC officer took a look of her flight ticket ( I don't remember if they copied it ) and then made a note to put her schedule after she comes back Canada.

Hope it helps...

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi all!

Question - my landing appointment is set for next Wednesday and it does not say anywhere in the letter that sponsor have to be there, too. Is that the case or we both have to be there at time of landing?

Thanks to share your thoughts.

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Latvian said:
Hi all!

Question - my landing appointment is set for next Wednesday and it does not say anywhere in the letter that sponsor have to be there, too. Is that the case or we both have to be there at time of landing?

Thanks to share your thoughts.
Hi,

Yes. An agent called me to schedule my landing and she told me that it is impotant that your sponsor attend the landing interview too.

lhet_sept2010

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-09-12
LANDED..........
23-09-2011
I got brown envelope for my 2nd stage approval yesterday!!! yahooo!!!

It says in the letter:

Please Note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members will be required to present the ORIGINAL identification documents to the CIC.

What are these Original Documentation they're referring too??

Thanks guys!!!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhet_sept2010 said:
I got brown envelope for my 2nd stage approval yesterday!!! yahooo!!!

It says in the letter:

Please Note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members will be required to present the ORIGINAL identification documents to the CIC.

What are these Original Documentation they're referring too??

Thanks guys!!!
hello lhet_sept2010

yeah they referring to all original identification document you submitted with your application and any other identification that may help to identify you....eg passport,original immigration document issue you drivers license.i hope this helps ... congrats :D :D :D

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I have a health card question for those of you who would know. Me and my common law partner are moving to Ontario soon. We've already swapped out our address on the CIC website for the PR visa. Because I'm leaving Quebec, I wont be on the Quebec health insurance. I'm going to have to apply for Ontario insurance. Now, because I have not been in Ontario officially, I do not have any proof of residing in Ontario. The only thing I can think of is bank statements. And I've just recently changed those over. How many bank statements would I need for it to be okay? Would bank checks me okay too?