File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Well, I just called the call centre out of boredom ...and guess what they told me !!!

If you havnt heard anything by the end of August call us back in November !!!!! well you know what I say to that ..a bif F...#@ YOU !

I will be going to the papers, just called a lawyer, before they start they want , $300 .00 then $15.000 for consultation fee and information of privacy fee. Im like WTF ???? AND they DO NOT want to take CIC to Court cos it may make them angry ..hahahah hahah hahahah.. have you ever hear such nonsense in your life ?

Just waiting from a response from CSIS for the 2nd time, even though I have confirmation from SIRC they sent it back to CIC October 2010..

what is with these people ?

AngryEye .

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
islandgirl25 said:
*kisses* you have been so helpful..thank you so much!
Hello Islandgirl25, my husband and I lived the same situation 3 months ago, we handle both passports (me) and the officer asked what was the reason of me (Canadian) going to my husbands country, and I said: I went to get married. then he contratulated us, and ask if we were thinking of applying for PR, we said YES, then he stamped his passports and I asked if we bought any alcohol, and said yes, and show him the bottle and he said: what is Pitu? and we said to prepare Caipirihna (Brazilian drink) and he talked about bachata or something and then he said enjoy your honeymoon, and I asked: "so where do we go now (me thinking to immigration)? he replied "go home".. and that was it... so the truth is important... not matter what!

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Teriskier said:
I am starting to get flustered (I can tell because for the first time ever in the immigration process I began crying the other day). My application arrived on Sept. 14th and I still haven't heard anything, when I called the CIC last Thursday they didn't have any new information for me, I don't understand why I still haven't heard... :mad:

Hang in there Teriskier, I know it's tough. Whatever you feel like doing just do it. It's sometimes more frustrating to call CIC and hear nothing but the same old BS.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
It's sometimes more frustrating to call CIC and hear nothing but the same old BS.
Amen, ain't that the truth. ;) Good advice lovely20. Do whatever you can and want to do to stay occupied. Its the only thing that really kept me sane, well that and of course my friends, family, and hubby. Lol.

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hi Everyone,

I have not been on here for a while and wanted to give a quick update.

I received AIP in late April 2011 and then sent in some requested forms (to remove my 3 dependents from my application) and they received them June 6, 2011.

When I called today, they told me that my file has been passed to a Senior Immigration Officer and a decision should be made by the end of August 2011 and to call back if I have not heard anything by then.

That doesn't seem too bad. I am hoping that they ALWAYS pass a file to a Sr. Immigration Officer if there is a request for dependent removal and that it is just a technicality. I can't get access to my three kids (in the USA living with their dad), but still have joint custody (long story), so I can not get medicals done for them. That is why I had to submit the request for removal paperwork.

Anyway, if anyone on here knows anything about this, please reply and let me know.

Thanks,
Tuggie

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
My File is with CBSA .Just had an email from local office , telling me this, and they cannot expedite anything, all I can do is sit and wait . MEH ! :(

Anyone know if they have a contact number ??

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Hi All,

Long Monday after Canada Day!,

Do any of you know if when we tick the “proceed with the application for permanent residence” the process goes faster?

Thank you guys!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada07 said:
Hi All,
Long Monday after Canada Day!,
Do any of you know if when we tick the “proceed with the application for permanent residence” the process goes faster?
Thank you guys!
Nope, it doesn't make any difference. There actually is nothing you can do to speed up the process of your application. You have to wait just like everybody else. :)

xiques

Jun 8, 2010
hi guys
my e-case just updated today!
We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 12, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 28, 2011 toxxxxxxxxxxx, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, xxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

what do you think about this?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Congrats xiques. It looks like you got approved for both AIP and PR.

And your application got there on Sept.23. That means they are working way ahead of schedule. For those of us still waiting, it should be a good jump this week.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
xiques said:
hi guys

We sent you a letter on June 28, 2011 toxxxxxxxxxxx, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, xxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

CONGRATULATIONS XIQUES!!!

You were approved for both stages!

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
xiques said:
hi guys

Congrats xiques...but I can't help think what on earth is going on with our Application if it is already July 5th, we applied 10 days earlier and STILL have not heard a thing!

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Immigration officer called yesterday asking for our marriage certificate. Yay!
It means they are working on the file at least.

But there's really no reason they would NEED that document, because we applied as common-law.

So I wonder if they just make some sort of contact with you, asking for something or other, before they finish processing your application? Just to make sure that after 9 months you're still interested?

What do you guys think?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
arcticcat43 said:
Hi Love_Young

I see your inland took 10 months 16 days.

do you know what the average is if everything goes smooth

thanks
The average just depends on the processing timeline of Vegreville at the time. As of lately, it is taken anywhere from 10-12 months to be completely finished with it all. But remember the landing portion is dependent on the local offices wait times.

Pippi said:
Immigration officer called yesterday asking for our marriage certificate. Yay!
It means they are working on the file at least.

But there's really no reason they would NEED that document, because we applied as common-law.

So I wonder if they just make some sort of contact with you, asking for something or other, before they finish processing your application? Just to make sure that after 9 months you're still interested?

What do you guys think?
Did you not tell the IO that you aren't married and ask why they would need it? It seems quite strange that they would ask for that when you are only in a common-law relationship. You really should be trying to contact them about that.

xiques said:
hi guys

CONGRATULATIONS, you were approved for both AIP and PR. Now you only need to wait to get a letter or call from your local office as to when you will be landing. Please let us know how it goes. :)