AOR Received.
AIP 22/9/2011
Med's Done....
23/06/11
Interview........
TBA
LANDED..........
...waiting...
I understand how impatient one can get when waiting. Hold onto your hope though and try to make the best. I realize now, after 8 months of waiting that I am so very anxious at the end now to hear any good news. This forum is a great place to seek support, a lot of members know what you are going through. Feel better Teriskier!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
arcticcat43 said:
do you know what the average is if everything goes smooth
Hi ArticCat,

I'm keeping track of everyone in the chart in this topic. At the moment the average is 287 days., but if I look at more recent cases we're hanging around 280 days. This is only the part for Vegreville and only for people that got accepted for 1st stage and 2nd stage pretty much at the same time (the vast majority of the people here).

Congrats to everyone that received good news! @ Teriskier: your case is starting to get pretty weird. I don't believe that the Québec part has anything to do with it. Don't give up hope though! Other question: did you receive your QSC approval confirmation letter in the mail yet? Every day I'm running to the mailbox when I arrive home, but there's nothing from MICC. I should be accepted too by now... ???

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I sent off my App for the CSQ the day Teriskier got approved for hers. I have yet to hear anything, but I'm not going to really expect much of anything until the end of this month. If it wasnt for mail issues and a silly run around, I would be with the accepted circle probably. As for what my mom always says 'No news is good news' when it comes to expecting something in the mail. I would think that if they want additional documents from me, they would have asked for them a while ago. You could also call up MICC and ask them what could be the issue, you could also order FOSS notes, but I would think by the time you got your FOSS notes, you would have heard something from them by then.

If it was me (and it will probably happen to me too) I would wait it out, call twice a week and just preoccupy my time. Stressing does not help at all. I learned this the hard way.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Pippi said:
Wahoooo!

Just called call centre to check to see if they got the marriage certificate and the agent told me we got approval yesterday!

AIP and PR and the OWP is done too!

E-Cas hasn't even updated yet.

We just have to wait on a landing interview.

It's hard to believe. I'll feel better when we actually have something paper in hand.
Wow, CONGRATULATIONS! It will update tomorrow. It is always updated two days after a decision has been made.

mm04

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
07-08-2010
LANDED..........
13-07-2011 (Vancouver)
Congratulations to Pippi and to everybody else with good news! For those waiting - please hang in there - good news will definitely come to you as well.

An update on our application: We received today the letter from Vegreville and from the Vancouver office. Our landing interview is on July 13. :)

Cheers!
mm04

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Jurjen said:
Hi ArticCat,

I'm keeping track of everyone in the chart in this topic. At the moment the average is 287 days., but if I look at more recent cases we're hanging around 280 days. This is only the part for Vegreville and only for people that got accepted for 1st stage and 2nd stage pretty much at the same time (the vast majority of the people here).

Congrats to everyone that received good news! @ Teriskier: your case is starting to get pretty weird. I don't believe that the Québec part has anything to do with it. Don't give up hope though! Other question: did you receive your QSC approval confirmation letter in the mail yet? Every day I'm running to the mailbox when I arrive home, but there's nothing from MICC. I should be accepted too by now... ???
Nothing in the mail, it was confirmed when I called CIC that it has been approved. My partner and I talked it over tonight and we are taking the outlook that if there was something wrong or they wanted more info they wouldn't have had us proceed with QC. Maybe they are just holding out waiting for police clearance so I can get AIP and PR at once!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
mm04 said:
Congratulations to Pippi and to everybody else with good news! For those waiting - please hang in there - good news will definitely come to you as well.

An update on our application: We received today the letter from Vegreville and from the Vancouver office. Our landing interview is on July 13. :)

Cheers!
mm04
Yay! That is wonderful news. :D

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@CrazyLucy: it's mainly because I'm very busy that I don't have a lot of time to call (it also keeps me from getting too frustrated, or just by the communication skills of MICC at least for that matter). I'll keep my patience. Anyway, some news from CIC shouldn't take too long anymore. Counting down 3 weeks before calling the CIC hotline.

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
still no change for me... :( still in process... what's going on... it's so hard to contact the CIC call centre as well...

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
whiteapple said:
still no change for me... :( still in process... what's going on... it's so hard to contact the CIC call centre as well...
Whiteapple we must have the same officer....as frustrating is for both of us it is nice to know that someone else is in the same boat (meaning that there probably isn't anything wrong with out apps, just slow officers or waiting for police checks or something)

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teriskier said:
Whiteapple we must have the same officer....as frustrating is for both of us it is nice to know that someone else is in the same boat (meaning that there probably isn't anything wrong with out apps, just slow officers or waiting for police checks or something)
have you tried calling them? i have! since last thursday and it seems impossible! :(

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
@whiteapple, yeah I got through yesterday afternoon around 3:30. I am going to try again around the same time when I see what the change is on the CIC website for processing date.

sandra_85

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LY i think im not in the chart :( can you update my time line :)

We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 30, 2010.

Thanksssssss

And how is everybody doing?? my family came to visit me last week! it was great i missed them so much! now i hope i can have my papers this year so i can go and spend xmas with them!!! :D

inlandhelp

Jun 25, 2011
No issues about the timeline, ya I figured I don't technically belong to the 2010 group although my application was received on the border - 31st December 2009, anyway just posted the timeline because someone had asked for it :) Thanks for all the info/help!

Love_Young said:
Thanks for updating your timeline, however, I do keep the chart itself to only those applications sent in 2010 just because it keeps it more accurate. Last time I added a member from 2009 to the chart, I had several people that even applied in 2008 wanting to be added but I decided to keep with the title of the chart. However, please do not stop posting here. We accept all inlanders. It is only the chart that is for 2010 applicants. I hope you still find yourself at home here. :D CONGRATS, on landing soon.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Can't wait to see the new processing date ::)