INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you!

Kayeeen said:
hi pptk703 no need to go to another one. cause when they emailed ottawa they email for an extension and she said they normally extend it. the only reason she thinks that i have to do another one is that if i had problems with my medical. but i don't have any so they just have to extend it. i think you will be fine. :)

cutieshashie

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2011
hey all!

congrats to those who've gotten good news!! i received a letter from CIC on tuesday advising that my PR application has been completed and that the vancouver office will be contacting me to finalize my PR. the letter also had stuff about the landing fee, etc etc.

does anyone know how long it takes before i get my landing interview at the vancouver office? hopefully it'll be soon!

have a great night :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Woohoo "CONGRATULATIONS" cutieshashie!
Sorry I don't know anything about landing at the Vancouver office but I am sure someone can help you. If not, maybe you call CIC and ask what the average time for a landing appointment is. I look forward to hearing the day are going to land. :)

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
:)

Well, the day finally arrived!!!! Yesterday afternoon, right before I left work, I got through to CIC and verified that on April 26th I received AIP and, apparently, my OWP (which I do not even remember applying for)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone else who has also received good news this week.

Tuggie

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Tuggie, Congratulations! That's great! I hope you receive your PR soon.

Cheers!

Pepe

Tuggie said:

Well, the day finally arrived!!!! Yesterday afternoon, right before I left work, I got through to CIC and verified that on April 26th I received AIP and, apparently, my OWP (which I do not even remember applying for)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuggie

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Tuggie said:

Tuggie
Wahoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!
You must be so very happy. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news.
Guess they are definitely working ahead of schedule. Yay! :D

So did they actually receive your application on July 6th?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
Wahoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!
You must be so very happy. Thanks for sharing the wonderful news.
Guess they are definitely working ahead of schedule. Yay! :D

So did they actually receive your application on July 6th?
Love Young you must be super close! I pray for all of us, that things can work fine.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Today is a great day! Congrats Tuggie and all July applicants news should be coming soon :)

Congrats to William & Katherine amazing wedding, and today is my dad birthday, but he is the hospital :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :) :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
pepe261 said:
Love Young you must be super close! I pray for all of us, that things can work fine.
Ugh....I know. Now my nerves just finally kicked in. We may have an answer next week or right after. Ahh...I hope it is going to be good.
I am so nervous now.

TeresaLynn said:
Today is a great day! Congrats Tuggie and all July applicants news should be coming soon :)

Congrats to William & Katherine amazing wedding, and today is my dad birthday, but he is the hospital :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :) :)
It is a good day. Their wedding was beautiful and I loved her dress. So gorgeous.
My MIL is the hospital today as well. She had to have surgery yesterday and hubby has a doctors appointment in a couple of hours so hopefully good news continues. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too as well as everyone else. ;D

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuggie said:

Tuggie
Congratulations Tuggie, it is really a good news to start the day with......Hope you will hear from your PR soon..........

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Mona_Barca said:
Do you guys know if lessen and Inlandappl got approved as well, I did not hear from them!
Hi Mona_Barca! my ecas hasn't changed yet but for me it could be a bit later than planned, because i'm applying within quebec. I could also be lucky and receive AIP (or who knows PR :D) in line with the other inlanders because my CSQ (quebec selections certificate) has been already approved. I'll keep you updated!

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congrats Tuggie and Cutieshashie!!!
Tuggie you did not send an OWP application and they issued you one? If so, that`s great- you saved some money.:)

Kayeen, where are you from? Do you need a reentry visa if you leave? Do I remember well that you have a WP? If you do and your spouse will accompany you, I don`t see any harm in travelling. Make sure to be well prepared as others suggested, that`s all. Enjoy your vacation!

Inlandappl, when did you apply?

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ditta said:
Inlandappl, when did you apply?
Hi Ditta, i sent the application on the 2nd of july and it was received on the 6 th of july 2010

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inlandappl said:
Hi Mona_Barca! my ecas hasn't changed yet but for me it could be a bit later than planned, because i'm applying within quebec. I could also be lucky and receive AIP (or who knows PR :D) in line with the other inlanders because my CSQ (quebec selections certificate) has been already approved. I'll keep you updated!
Inlandappl -

I did not know the processing is different for Quebec, but I hope you will hear good news this week....Could you call CIC and ask them about your case, cuz sometimes is not updated fast enough!

Ditta -

I am sure this a completely different day for you.......I wish you every success........