INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
The process isn't any different just because I am a US citizen.
You don't need to worry about ordering one. If you haven't lived their for over 6 months and they haven't requested one from you yet (which they would have already) then you don't need to worry about getting one. Don't over stress yourself for things you don't need.
LY -

Thanks. Should I leave the Section about ATIP File Number blank (since I don't have one).
Could you let me know which Fax number should I be using to send the FOSS to?

Appreciated.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Mona_Barca said:
LY -

Thanks. Should I leave the Section about ATIP File Number blank (since I don't have one).
Could you let me know which Fax number should I be using to send the FOSS to?

Appreciated.
Yes you leave that blank.
And the fax number is: 780-603-2693

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Well everyone I am getting off of here to spend time with hubby. I hope all of you have a wonderful day! And once again "Congrats" to ditta. I so very happy for you girl. I will be updating the chart over the weekend. I was going to update it today but I would just rather relax with hubby for a while and tomorrow he has a doctors appointment so I may be busy with that tomorrow. So I will update it as soon as I can, I promise. Have fun everyone. Hope to hear more good news soon! :D

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Thank you all once again for the comments and congratulations!!! I`m so happy and relieved. I don`t think I`m going to have a big party or celebration yet, once I have my landing.:)
Have a great day everyone and best wishes for each and everyone of you!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
ditta said:
Thank you all once again for the comments and congratulations!!! I`m so happy and relieved. I don`t think I`m going to have a big party or celebration yet, once I have my landing.:)
Have a great day everyone and best wishes for each and everyone of you!
CONGRATULATIONS DITTA!!!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
kieran123 said:
Hey another kiwi...where abouts in NZ are you from?

My current SIN starts with a 9. I am still working, they said I can continue to use this expired SIN ( have a letter from CIC that states I am allowed to continue working ). I applied for an OWP at the same time as my PR

Did you get a new SIN card? Mine is the same with the same expiry in August 2010.
Hi Kieran, I'm originally from Ruby Bay....really small place maybe you may know Motueka instead as I moved there in my teens??? How bout you?
Yes you can stay on impled status till AIP since you sent in OWP with application. My OWP has 2 years on it! Hoping it won't take that long to process.... I did go in and get a new SIN card when I got AIP but it is same number as I had with my privious work visa.
Hope you hear something soon!!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Black-Berry said:
Hye guys.. Im one of the last minute filers too and i have a question for LY!!.
My husband supported me in 2010. Obviously because i had NO income!.
Will he get the return or will i get anything?. Did you get anything??.
How did yours work??
hI BB... you only get money back if you worked, and if not, then you might get GST... however, your husband may get a bigger return by declaring you as his dependant... plus the children. In your case, if you are reporting the children in your Income Tax Return, even if you have zero revenue, you get the Children allocations check.

Cheers...

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
I recieved a letter from immigration today, to update my information from 2001...is this normal?

Spring4.6.

Feb 6, 2011
Edmonton, Ab.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello!

I started to think again about immigration, and the process and all, and I just got a little bit nervous so I thought that I can always ask.

So, if anyone knows, are applicants that have AIP mostly approved at the end of the process? I mean, I am guessing that just because I got AIP I cant relax and think that everything is done. I am now worried about criminal record check or medical cause i know that they are ok, but still. I have just called their immigration phone, and they toled me that usually you have to wait 11 months after you get AIP. I know that it is estimation, bust still. I am now waiting 6 months almost, after my AIP.

Thanks!

Spring4.6.

Feb 6, 2011
Edmonton, Ab.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Btw, Coldgirl, maybe you should call them and ask about it.

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Hi. It's been awhile since i have last posted here. Congrats to everyone who had received aip and pr :)

As for me I was supposed to do my landing interview today. Went there had everything ready. Called in the interview room and the first thing the lady said "before your have a seat.... Blah blah blah" they can't do my landing interview today cause my medical was expired 7 days ago. And they just emailed Ottawa to ask for an extension for the medical. And it will take them a month or so to reschedule my landing interview again. I just am stressed right now cause I have plans of traveling in the next few days. But i guess will stick the plan. I will be traveling outside Canada. The lady said should be no problem cause I have my work permit just need to get reentry visa. Oh well good luck to everyone I have to forget about my papers for now. Will be on vacation for a month. I will keep u all posted if I get back to Canada or have process again cause they refuse my entry back to canada :(

Have a good day everyone

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Kayeeen said:
Hi. It's been awhile since i have last posted here. Congrats to everyone who had received aip and pr :)

As for me I was supposed to do my landing interview today. Went there had everything ready. Called in the interview room and the first thing the lady said "before your have a seat.... Blah blah blah" they can't do my landing interview today cause my medical was expired 7 days ago. And they just emailed Ottawa to ask for an extension for the medical. And it will take them a month or so to reschedule my landing interview again. I just am stressed right now cause I have plans of traveling in the next few days. But i guess will stick the plan. I will be traveling outside Canada. The lady said should be no problem cause I have my work permit just need to get reentry visa. Oh well good luck to everyone I have to forget about my papers for now. Will be on vacation for a month. I will keep u all posted if I get back to Canada or have process again cause they refuse my entry back to canada :(

Have a good day everyone

Awwww.... that sucks!!! I'm surprised they overlooked something like that. 7 days was it really a big deal for them? Enjoy your vacation, there's really nothing much you can do right now. Sometimes it really is upsetting.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Kayeeen said:

Have a good day everyone
Can't believe it.....what a stupid bureaucracy! your medicals were expired a few days ago....blablabla.....if they went faster with your application they would not have expired

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Hey Teri,

To give a general idea how you should go about.... These are the forms that i would suggest but since i dont know much about your current situation as a student...you should check out for tax clinics that offer free tax filing services and arrange an appointment with them. It maybe your best interest to do so since you will have all your T4 slips, rental information and etc...

1. Federal tax forms (green in colour)
-T1 general,
-Schedule 1
-Schedule 6 - if you work for the whole year of 2010 (WITB)
-T2204 (check if you overpaid CPP or EI)

2. Provincial forms (pink in colour)
-ON428
-ON479

3. Other forms
- ONBEN (if you paid property taxes or rent last year)

**I am not sure everyone knows, TTC monthly/weekly passes can filed as federal tax credits....

[/quote]

Thanks for the info!!! Now time to calculate the return!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
coldgirl said:
I recieved a letter from immigration today, to update my information from 2001...is this normal?
Yes this is normal, we received the same letter. This form is called the client history update form. They send this form when they are reviewing your application to ensure that nothing is missing. After they review the application and confirm that every thing is order they send to the IO working on your file for a decision which will usually be done in the 9th or 10th month. There must have been an error or missing information in your application. For us we messed up a date under the address section. What area are they asking you to update? work, address, hobbies? Just fill out the form with the requested information and get it back to them as soon as you can. It took the about 2 months to add to our file. I hope this helps :)