Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jurjen that was a touching story and I am sorry you have to go through the same pain. It will be better for us in the future when we realize it was worth the wait. I cannot wait for the moment for all of us to be able to travel freely back home with our spouses and be able to come back home to Canada without judgement. That will be a glorious day. Hopefully this wait time for all of us isn't much longer and we continue to grow stronger every day because of it. Please feel free to come and talk in here whenever you like. Whether it is good or bad, we will all be hear to listen and help you or support you through it.

P.S. To all my American inlander friends I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving! I know we can't be home but doesn't mean we can't celebrate it and remember it. I hope you all have a wonderful and joyous day with family and friends.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
OMG GOOD NEWS!!!
CIC Nanaimo has just called me to go in for an INFORMAL Interview on Monday ..
She just asked me to bring in my passport, my marriage certificate, kids canadian citizenship cards., home ownership papers!. I asked her if i can bring photos.. She said NO!... she said my file was transferred by MISTAKE!!... But she will do it all there ie she wont even interview us and it will take 15 minutes. I think she just wants to double check !!/... WOOOO HOO!!...

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Black-Berry said:
OMG GOOD NEWS!!!
She just asked me to bring in my passport, my marriage certificate, kids canadian citizenship cards., home ownership papers!. I asked her if i can bring photos.. She said NO!... she said my file was transferred by MISTAKE!!... But she will do it all there ie she wont even interview us and it will take 15 minutes. I think she just wants to double check !!/... WOOOO HOO!!...
congrats BB. You never know. You may be getting PR tomorrow. There is a light at the end of Tunnel

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
OMG GOOD NEWS!!!
I AM SHOCKED, TRANSFERRED BY MISTAKE? COME ON CIC, YOU GUYS ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE, LIVES... ::) ::)

IT'S GOOD NEWS BB, YOUR TURN HAS COME! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
boasorte said:
I AM SHOCKED, TRANSFERRED BY MISTAKE? COME ON CIC, YOU GUYS ARE DEALING WITH PEOPLE, LIVES... ::) ::)

IT'S GOOD NEWS BB, YOUR TURN HAS COME! :)
TRUE!!. I have mixed emotions here!1. Not to mntion she was ALL apologetic!!!.
Thank YOU CIC!!...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
WOOOOOOOOO OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU Black-Berry!!!
Guess you are going to have to change that signature of yours now, eh? ;)
Please share your good news with us when you get back from it. Only 4 days now! Woohoo! I am just ecstatic for you. I feel as if it was me getting the good news.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
yes am changing it now :D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Woo, you do that Black-Berry. I am going to change the chart as well today whenever I get back from our Thanksgiving dinner. We are going out to eat tonight. Maybe you, your hubby, and kids should celebrate tonight or over the weekend by going out? Just a thought.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Woo, you do that Black-Berry. I am going to change the chart as well today whenever I get back from our Thanksgiving dinner. We are going out to eat tonight. Maybe you, your hubby, and kids should celebrate tonight or over the weekend by going out? Just a thought.
yes Love_young!!. im thinking abt it too!. Hubby isnt even here!! He doesnt know!. I wanna surprise him!. give me some ideas on how to surprise him. hes been extra grumpy because of this process and this morning he forgot to kiss me bye. this will make his day its also his birthday next week!. this will be his best birthday gift ever!..

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Do you have a Facebook, email, or anything? I can probably better help you with ideas that way. And omg is he ever going to be thrilled. I bet you are having a hard time holding it in. I mean if I get AIP I will be jumping through the roof. I know this for a fact because last extension I got approved I was jumping up and down through the whole house, giggling, and crying. I just know AIP is going to throw me through emotion overload.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Do you have a Facebook, email, or anything? I can probably better help you with ideas that way. And omg is he ever going to be thrilled. I bet you are having a hard time holding it in. I mean if I get AIP I will be jumping through the roof. I know this for a fact because last extension I got approved I was jumping up and down through the whole house, giggling, and crying. I just know AIP is going to throw me through emotion overload.
yeah am on FB and of course i have an email.. and MSN too :D...

Count me in on tyhe emotional overload.. I was crying when i was talking to her on the phone. She kept asking "are you ok?"... I said "yeah go one".. im still crying. i know when i get my AIP . i will scream and jump for joy!!.
can you imagine if they grant me PR?!?! i highly doubt it but hey miracles happen!. if they do it.... i will faint.. straight up!!...i9 wont lie to you. i know yself!. Ill have to hold onto smeone or something!.. hahahaha

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
I sent you a PM message so "YOU GOT MAIL" :p
woo hoo!!. awesome!. you got mail!...

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Black-Berry said:
yes Love_young!!. im thinking abt it too!. Hubby isnt even here!! He doesnt know!. I wanna surprise him!. give me some ideas on how to surprise him. hes been extra grumpy because of this process and this morning he forgot to kiss me bye. this will make his day its also his birthday next week!. this will be his best birthday gift ever!..
Congrats B-berry! This is wonderful news!!! God is good all the time. The transfer by 'mistake' may be just a test inadvertently but from what I have seen here... your relationship is solid as a rock. I am so happy for you... I feel like it's me lol. Keep us posted.

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
For all of you missing your family, hang in there! That`s all what we can do and one day we will be free to see them anytime we want to. I`m struggling with the same feeling around each Christmas, I haven`t been home for more than 3 years. My father is ill, he had a hip implant this spring and he really wants to see us next summer. It`s so heartbreaking to tell him that I cannot promise the visit for sure...he hasn`t met his grandson yet- we use skype every week, but it`s not the same. My mother and brother were here for summer, it was so soo great, but I want to see my homeland, the people, feel that I`m there...I love Canada, I have a life here, my family here, but I can`t forget about that 25 years where I`m from...I`m proud of where I came from, I guess one part of me always going to miss it.

BB- I bet your hubby was overjoyed! Even if you don`t get PR right away you gonna sweep them off their feet I tell you on your interview!:)