File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Congratulations BB! I have tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you. I'm so glad to hear your news.
You two did right and held onto eachother tighter than ever when times were hard...it has always been my belief that when life rocks your family...squeeze tighter..you'll get through it...together.
Thanking god for hearing our prayers.
Please keep us up to date on what happens. ok?
Yayy!!!!!!! Can't wait to tell my husband! He will definatly rest his mind a little today.

We had a little action today. We googled our local offices address last week and sent our additional docs.
This morning a very nice lady called and said it was sent to the wrong CIC office. Apparently we have two CIC offices.
So I rushed down there this morning b4 work and picked it up.
Luckily the other office was only 1 block away. I walked it down to the next office and the gentleman at the wicket told me they will look at our file Mid-december.

Hey thats not as bad as I had nightmared...We can only hope and pray we are as fortunate now.
Its hard waiting to hear if we can remain in Canada together. My husand and I were so overjoyed with the response when we asked our friends and family for letters of support again. They practically flooded in and were all beautifully written.
It would be a crime to tear families like ours apart. I need my husband like I need air. I hope they see that.

Wishing u all the best BB

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BB - I am pretty sure you will but just to reinforce, let us know how your "informal" interview went, please! :)

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Thak you all :)..
you guys dont know how dh and i have cried together.. Ive cried in the shower. ive cried loudly. i wanted even AIP soo bad. I felt like i was here physically with my family but not here if you know what i mean!. My whole entire life came to a standstil. i prayed like i never prayed before. the idea of tearing my family apart tore me inside. they are my air.. my everything!. .
You know i just wanted AIP!. i just wanted to help DH work, he is 50 not young.. he cant work two jobs and come home and have two kids jump on him wanna play with him. he was soo stressed!.
thank you all for understanding!.
this means ALOT to me. Even though i just get AIP.. i will be soooo happy. This was unexpected for sure.
the officer told me that she received my file TODAY from Vegreville!. after a month!. . She told me she just took a look at it and laughed!. yeah thats how cool my Local office is!. She remembered me. also from my personal visit. she said my case was pretty simple and its not even the authentication of our relation ship. She asked about my kids. If they are enjoying canada, how the big move to Canada was... btw the "appointment" converstaion was also very informal. She asked me if i can just "drop by" . i felt at ease. like i was talking to someone i knew. i mean whaaatt!!... She said its snowy in nan so i may have trouble getting there. and she said tomorrow (friday) shes off.

i cant believe how my process is going!. if i do get just AIP. i wonder if they transfer my file back t o vegreville or?.
I saw on my FOSS notes that my RCMP and my CSIS security checks were requested. . im super excited!.

the transfer by mistake thing is bothering me abit though. . mark you these are human beings, they DO make mistakes. someone prob overlooked or underlooked something. i will get to the bottom of it on monday. i may have my AIP in my hand then who knows!!....

@janadian...am glad for the action and the step forward!.. dont worry. im sure in a week or two you may hear something. you were before me sooo... if ive heard something you are next .. Huggs hang in there ok??

Thanks all for thinking of us!!. it means ALOT... I will keep everyone posted. this is definitely a learning experience!..

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
wow congrats Black-Berry! i have no words for those jerks at CIC. i know that all humans make mistakes, but hello! this is too serious to make mistake about. thats so wrong.
anyways, most important is that u got good news. congrats again yay!

btw if ur on Facebook added each other i wanna add u guys too ::)

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
BB,

That is the most encouraging news! Thanks for sharing it with us. Let us know as soon as you get back from your interview next week.

All the best,
Tuggie

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hey Asta, I too was just thinking about asking if any of you wanted to add me on Facebook too. Yep me and Black-Berry are friends on facebook now. She has a gorgeous family and just glad she can finally begin life for good with them. :)

Inbox me if you want to and we can share facebooks. That goes for anyone else as well.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
yeah love_young and i are friends on fb and MSN. if anyone else wants inbox me!. id love to keep in touch who knows!. we may become good friends away from here :)..
Love_young i dont know if you got my message but you and your hubby look really good together!. your wedding colours were beautiful too!. small and loving!. everyone looks sooo loving in your family and you look soo gorgeous :)

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Black-Berry said:
yeah love_young and i are friends on fb and MSN. if anyone else wants inbox me!. id love to keep in touch who knows!. we may become good friends away from here :)..
Love_young i dont know if you got my message but you and your hubby look really good together!. your wedding colours were beautiful too!. small and loving!. everyone looks sooo loving in your family and you look soo gorgeous :)
hongera n congrats no more complains gal now get ready on monday you will have ur AIP

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
mimi23 said:
hongera n congrats no more complains gal now get ready on monday you will have ur AIP
thank you Mimi.. I hope and PRAY all my worries are finally over.. Now HURRY UP MONDAY.....

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Thank you so much for your kind reply & useful information "Tifanjo & Kiwikris"
Yes I already sent my work permit application with P.R inland application so that at the time of 1st stage AIP they will send me. I hope I will get something in December because I did't recieve anything since last five months. I can't see even e-cas & on phone machine tells "We have recieved your application on 16th June 2010) that's it no more information.

TIFANJO thanks yes yr lawyer is right as long as you are on student status legally, doesn't matter if you attend school or not but you can't go out side of canada. Thanks friends. Don't loose courage & hope................God Bless You

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
BB that is wonderful I am so happy for you!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now CPC- Vegreville is working on applications received on February 28, 2010.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
tplink said:
I have a quick question. How do you know when you are In Process? Call CIC?
if u have ur client ID, u can check it on CIC website https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
after 2-3 months since u sent application, ur file should appear on the screen.

or call them but sometimes they dont tell u anything. and sometimes it doesnt appear online.