+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Ok so after 28 months in stage 2 and constant letters sent by my lawyer seeking an exolination today they sent a letter asking me to fill out a form that asks about my work and employment history... Anyone heard of this form before, computergeek?... Think im close to the end

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Zion786 said:
Ok so after 28 months in stage 2 and constant letters sent by my lawyer seeking an exolination today they sent a letter asking me to fill out a form that asks about my work and employment history... Anyone heard of this form before, computergeek?... Think im close to the end
That was a good sign that CIC has started proccessing your case. You're almost there.

POLICAP

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zion786 said:
Im still here, in stage 2 for 27 months now. Any other 2011 inland application left?,
Yes, I am still here too. Submitted in July 2011, AIP in June 2012, now I'm still in stage 2 for the 31 month.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zion786 said:
Yes, i filled this form in May 2013.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been in the stage 2 for 31 months so far. I have contacted CIC call centre numeric times but they just told me my file looks fine and what I can do is just waiting. They said I am still in process of background and security check, which is done by the third party, and CIC can't speed them up. I am a very simply background person, and have never done any bad things. I have no clue why my case takes so long and I have seeked for help form MP office but it seemed didn't work at all. We almost met a lawyer but who told us that we don't have anything to do at this point.

Can anybody give me some opinions that what i should do?

Thanks

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Got a letter asking me to redo my medical and fingerprints. Never heard of fingerprints expiring... Atleast the file is getting a move along

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
Hi Zion I applied 2011 nov, I just received an email to send. Schedule a, I can see them sending me another email to do my medical next mont it will expire !!!! :-X

Zion786 said:
Got a letter asking me to redo my medical and fingerprints. Never heard of fingerprints expiring... Atleast the file is getting a move along

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
Zion786 said:
well that's a good sign I must say, they are definitely moving. I was asked to redo medical and fingers print back in August 2014 which I did and lucky for me I know someone back in Jamaica who works for ministry of national security who could expedite the fingerprint. it took 5 months after which I got my decision made and landed a week apart, now i'm waiting for my PR card to come in the mail. this is a bitter sweet process more bitter than sweet. I also remember I had sent 3 different medical. I waited 1 1/2hrs in Etobicoke office just to get to the window for 5mins. just can't wait to see my family after all those years. Hang in there my fellow 2011 peeps, the day shall come. I really hope this immigration reform is worth it, they will definitely have to move quicker because election is near. Thank you all for your support especially jiggyzealous, good yute..

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
Watchie said:
well that's a good sign I must say, they are definitely moving. I was asked to redo medical and fingers print back in August 2014 which I did and lucky for me I know someone back in Jamaica who works for ministry of national security who could expedite the fingerprint. it took 5 months after which I got my decision made and landed a week apart, now i'm waiting for my PR card to come in the mail. this is a bitter sweet process more bitter than sweet. I also remember I had sent 3 different medical. I waited 1 1/2hrs in Etobicoke office just to get to the window for 5mins. just can't wait to see my family after all those years. Hang in there my fellow 2011 peeps, the day shall come. I really hope this immigration reform is worth it, they will definitely have to move quicker because election is near. Thank you all for your support especially jiggyzealous, good yute..
Without Struggle there will be no progress. Hold tight everyone, that day will come.

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
Hi Zion it's still in veg revile

Zion786 said:
Hi micanada, w are in very similar situations, is ur file at the local office or still in vegerville?

Venitile

Mar 19, 2014
We are still waiting since applying in July 2011. At this point I will be sending a complaint letter to various people in the government and media. It should not be at our expense that the Canadian immigration is not able to process our files within a reasonable amount of time. We had to redo our medical exams due to their inefficiency, had to pay for various student permits throughout the years. We have been told to not leave the country until we receive our permanent residency. My daughter has not been able to participate in certain school and college programs due to the delay and now as a result at 20 years of age she decided to turn her back on Canada. If it was not for my common law partner who is Canadian and has a well established business here and our two youngest children who were born here I would most certainly do the same after this unacceptable wait.

ViviTaylor

Dec 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Venitile said:
We are still waiting since applying in July 2011. At this point I will be sending a complaint letter to various people in the government and media. It should not be at our expense that the Canadian immigration is not able to process our files within a reasonable amount of time. We had to redo our medical exams due to their inefficiency, had to pay for various student permits throughout the years. We have been told to not leave the country until we receive our permanent residency. My daughter has not been able to participate in certain school and college programs due to the delay and now as a result at 20 years of age she decided to turn her back on Canada. If it was not for my common law partner who is Canadian and has a well established business here and our two youngest children who were born here I would most certainly do the same after this unacceptable wait.
Hi Venitile,

I totally understand your situation and feeling.
I submitted my application in July 2011 as well.
But yesterday April 22, 2015, I finally got DM and my scheduled landing interview will be on May 21, 2015, which is our 4 year anniversary of our marriage.
I have been waiting for almost 4 years and I have experienced the same things that your daughter did.

But hang on there, and I believe you will get it done soon.

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hey Venitile

you should really get a lawyer ASAP and consider filing for mandamus. I applied November 2011, got AIP in September 2012, since then Ive been in background checks. So I've been in background checks for 2 years and 7 months. 5 months ago I got a layer who sent a letter to the immigration office handling my file.It took then 2 months to reply. They want me to renew medicals and fingerprints and also sent me an address history form. Its been 2 months since i did all that. Now apparently they are re doing background checks cause they had expired too. The stupidest system ever.God knows how long the background check renewal takes and even after that they can stall.