+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheProfessorsWife said:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 15, 2012.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my husband's application has been approved as a sponsor!!!! They are sending me my work permit in the mail it should arrive shortly!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Quick question they said they are going to start processing my application once I have my medical, background check, and yada yada yada but I sent my medical in... Does this mean they want me to send in another medical, background check, police certificate or is this just informing me of the process and if I haven't done those yet to send them in??

Thanks ahead!
And thanks to the wonderful men and women of this forum for everything!!!
I was shrieking at the top of my lungs when I got this in the mail just 28 minutes ago! And I still can't get over the rush I'm feeling!!
Things do happen! It just takes time!! I hope this is encourages everyone else who is waiting!!
As many have said before me and many will say after, "Your time will come!"
Yay!!!!
:p

Congratulations! Happy for you... But that get us reallyyyyyu worried now because our application was received September 29 but no update, no letter, no calls, nothing yet :( :( :(

canadianwife43

Star Member
Nov 15, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 8 2011
TheProfessorsWife said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my husband's application has been approved as a sponsor!!!! They are sending me my work permit in the mail it should arrive shortly!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Quick question they said they are going to start processing my application once I have my medical, background check, and yada yada yada but I sent my medical in... Does this mean they want me to send in another medical, background check, police certificate or is this just informing me of the process and if I haven't done those yet to send them in??

Thanks ahead!
I was shrieking at the top of my lungs when I got this in the mail just 28 minutes ago! And I still can't get over the rush I'm feeling!!
Things do happen! It just takes time!! I hope this is encourages everyone else who is waiting!!
Yay!!!!

Congrats on receiving your work permit, now comes the fun part, Looking for work. :p

Now, have you had your medical done already? when?..I sent mine, and my fingerprints and my background check in all at the same time with the original application, my husbands app. to sponsor, they were all fine, and must have beem accepted because they never asked for new ones or any additional info.

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Hi!

We have received today a Client History Update Form to update all the work, residance, affiliation since February 2011 (since our application). Our background check was request since February 2012, as per CPC agent.

Any body else got that form?

Thanks

- AOR: February 23, 2011
- In Process: March 25, 2011
- MICC: July 28, 2011 CSQ: August 17, 2011
- Stage 1 / AIP: February 12, 2012
- OWP req: June 26, 2012 (online) OWP Rec'd: TBD
- Stage 2 / DM: TBD
- Landed MTL: TBD PR Card: TBD

PRQC

Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-02-2012
LANDED..........
30-05-2013
Hi johanna125!

Please add us to your chart:

PRQC

- AOR: February 23, 2011
- In Process: March 25, 2011
- MICC: July 28, 2011 CSQ: August 17, 2011
- Stage 1 / AIP: February 12, 2012
- OWP req: June 26, 2012 (online) OWP Rec'd: TBD
- Stage 2 / DM: TBD
- Landed MTL: TBD PR Card: TBD

Thank you for all the work :)

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
I cant believe it, they start October already!!!!! Im October 11, Inshallah more Octoberians will get AIP this week!

kochanie

Oct 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xxpazaway said:
I cant believe it, they start October already!!!!! Im October 11, Inshallah more Octoberians will get AIP this week!
Ours is received September 29, should we call CIC? we are worried! This waiting game is so painful! Test of patience...

dawie.south.africa

Jun 14, 2012
TheProfessorsWife said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Thanks ahead!
Yay!!!!
Very happy for you!!! We are 7 October 2011! Did you also see it on e-cas or just confirmation via letter in mail? I see they already started the 15th Aug with your second stage, so I am just wondering if we should expect to get a letter in mailbox or will we see it on e-cas first?

Once again congrats!!! And thank you for giving us something toi get excited about :)

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Did they ask you to pay in this letter or is it a part of the "will contact you" ...process ?
slock said:
We received your application for permanent residence on August 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We checked the Ecas over the weekend, and were happy to discover this news!! Seems like things must be moving again...

Neeni

Mar 20, 2012
Aiman said:
How does it show on ur Ecas ? I mean why do they write
Oh, sorry I should have been clearer.

I am the sponsor. There's a table, that lists "Sponsored Person, Sponsorship Application Status, Permanent Residence Application Status."

Under the second two categories, it says "Decision Made."

leli2012

Aug 17, 2012
Hi everyone!

My application is inland in Vancouver. CIC received my medicals May of this year. I'm still waiting for them to request police clearances (do they always request them?) and then the date for my landing interview. I'm almost done! My question is, I may have to travel to East Canada (most likely after I get asked for police clearances). If so, what's the timeline for the landing interview? Will it be in 1-4 months? Would I have enough time to come back for it, if I get sent the letter while I'm away?

Appreciate the help! Thank you!

Azsereth

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
Montreal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
leli2012 said:
Hi everyone!

My application is inland in Vancouver. CIC received my medicals May of this year. I'm still waiting for them to request police clearances (do they always request them?) and then the date for my landing interview. I'm almost done! My question is, I may have to travel to East Canada (most likely after I get asked for police clearances). If so, what's the timeline for the landing interview? Will it be in 1-4 months? Would I have enough time to come back for it, if I get sent the letter while I'm away?

Appreciate the help! Thank you!
When you originally submitted your application, had you completed a medical exam and background check, or were you waiting until they requested them?

I had sent both in with my application (the background check was sent to me by the FBI sometime in Feb 2011, and my medical exam was performed in June), and was not asked to re-do either of them.

I think I would err on the side of caution when it comes to being away from home for long when expecting correspondence. I don't know the process for scheduling the landing interview (if it can be rescheduled, if you have any input on the date, etc.), but since we all have so much invested in the process, but it'd be unfortunate to have anything complicate it or delay it further.

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
TheProfessorsWife said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Thanks ahead!
Yay!!!!
See my dear, told you, if there is anything coming, you'll hear it first ;)
Big congratulations to you :)

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
Called CIC again today
Same old story..........call back in september, nothing has been added to my file
:'(

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
Hi my dear Lab,

wait till you get the Foss notes, you might have a better idea why CIC doubted about your marriage.

As you know I am in your same situation, only 3 months after you.
The other day I went back in this topic and in the inland 2010 topic and what I noticed is that if CIC required more evidence of your relationship (both common-in-law and marriage) it can be up to 9 months before the applicant will hear something. Also in the majority of the cases step 1 and 2 are processed at the same time.
Unless you are applying from Quebec, in that case is much faster. Applicant hear something within 1-2 months.

I want to underline that I can be totally wrong, but that's what it came out from my little research.

Anyway...how was your son's 1st birthday? :) xoxo

tinch

Nov 9, 2011
Finally got round to apply for Ontario Health Care!
It was not a problem at all. They only wanted to see my AIP letter and proof of address; I brought a bank statement. They did not even ask for a piece of ID.

So, whenever you apply with your AIP letter, the date the letter was issued counts. Three months after that date you are covered. I'll be on Health Care in less than a month now! Yeah.

Just that one piece missing.. 2nd stage approval!

For applicants in Toronto: I went to the Service Ontario branch at Bay and College. Friendly staff, no complaints!