Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
stalemate said:
Hi there
First time to post, just got a quick question to ask.
I am sponsoring my wife to stay, and the website said application received on July 20, 2011 and started processing August 12. However, from most posts i see here, they also have a medical results received date.
We done that medical, but we dont see that date. Is that normal or they just really havent started to process the file yet?

Thanks for helping.
Good luck to all
Hi, you only see that if you sent your medical after your initial application or as explained by the other person. nothing to worry...

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
angtao said:
Hey guys, today we r going to service Ontario to get the health card. We got dm on mar.7 and I know about the 3 month waiting period. What exactly do we need to bring with us. We have all the letters and id but do we need anything else? How many pieces of id do we need?
hi
you will have to bring all letters of course, id docs like passport and stuff, rent/lease or ownership. that's all

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
angtao said:
Hey guys, today we r going to service Ontario to get the health card. We got dm on mar.7 and I know about the 3 month waiting period. What exactly do we need to bring with us. We have all the letters and id but do we need anything else? How many pieces of id do we need?
I hope this helps: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-0265-82~13/$File/0265-82.pdf

mariela11

Nov 29, 2011
angtao said:
this one is better: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetAttachDocs/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
brookechung said:
Did eCas say that they sent you letter on certain date??
If so, I think you shall wait to receive the letter. Before, CIC told me that my first stage would be completed soon and my first stage would be done but in the end, it was actually the second stage!! So, don't be too frustrated, sometimes, people work in CIC doesn't really know what they are talking about.

Good luck!!

Thanks brookechung. Well, it shows the date when they sent it and address where they sent it too. I'm not gonna stress myself about it.

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
For OHIP.

Health Card Services

- Unit 142
3300 Bloor St. West

- Unit 14
1151 Dundas St. West

- 777 Bay St.

Not all Service Ontario offices caters to newly landed immigrant or AIP holders. Those are the offices where you have to go. I went to the one at Bloor and Islington. I showed them my AIP letter, drivers license, and credit card and bank card. I waited for half an hour.

Michaelzheng

Mar 13, 2012
Anyone from Montreal? Finally we got a letter from CIC yesterday that my wife's PR has been completed and wait for CIC Montreal to contact us, that's almost two months after ecas changed to DM at the beginning of March for both AIP and PR, what happens is MICC forgot to send CSQ to CIC so it took us a lot of time to call MICC again again again and again, please send CSQ!!!! And finally they did it after 11 calls and two times fax, unbelievable!!!

Anyone knows how long it's gonna take CIC Montreal to contact us for the landing interview? We are currently planning a travel and don't wanna miss both!! Thank you!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maldita said:
For OHIP.

Health Card Services

- Unit 142
3300 Bloor St. West

- Unit 14
1151 Dundas St. West

- 777 Bay St.

Not all Service Ontario offices caters to newly landed immigrant or AIP holders. Those are the offices where you have to go. I went to the one at Bloor and Islington. I showed them my AIP letter, drivers license, and credit card and bank card. I waited for half an hour.
Hi
i really gave up because i went to get my OHIP twice and it is the one at Yonge and shepperd were not helpful at all!
all my bills are online bills so the gov doesnt accept them at all.
Now i requested my internet bill as a paper bill and hopefully i will get it this week and go again for the third time!!

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
Berber_amazigh,

Why did they ask you for your bills? That's odd, they never asked me. Why dont you try going to the one I went to? 3300 Bloor St West Unit 142. Just bring your drivers license, AIP letter, credit card, bank card. You can also bring your passport if you have it. I didnt bring mine coz CBSA still has it. This is just next to Islington Station.

shikon_86

Apr 25, 2012
hey
I was just wondering about owp. My work permit expired last june, and I applied for residency in last Jan. I thought I did not need to apply for work permit due to implied status, but I was wrong. So now I am applying for owp, I was wondering if I need to submit the $200 for restoration or just $150 for the work permit. I have AIP received back in Jan 2012
Thanks

babel

Nov 11, 2010
hey everyone.. our inland application was received by vegreville october 12 2012..I received a letter today from case processing centre asking me to submit my original set of fingerprints for them to continue processing my application..my prra was submitted december 2011 and it seems like they rushed my application..my question to you is - do you think i have aip?even though the letter doesnt state anything about that..the two things it mentions is to submit my original sets of fingerprints by june 2012 and to keep my passport valid through my stay in canada.cuz i heard fingerprints are usually requested during second stage. we are really worried and would appreciate your input.

thanks all!!

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
Michaelzheng said:
Anyone from Montreal? Finally we got a letter from CIC yesterday that my wife's PR has been completed and wait for CIC Montreal to contact us, that's almost two months after ecas changed to DM at the beginning of March for both AIP and PR, what happens is MICC forgot to send CSQ to CIC so it took us a lot of time to call MICC again again again and again, please send CSQ!!!! And finally they did it after 11 calls and two times fax, unbelievable!!!

Anyone knows how long it's gonna take CIC Montreal to contact us for the landing interview? We are currently planning a travel and don't wanna miss both!! Thank you!
Depends on CIC Montreal...
Officially, it takes one month after decision made letter and if you do not get any information in one month, you must call them.
In my case, it took me 5 days (guess probably because I did not pay CAD$490 in advance) to receive letter from CIC Montreal, they requested me to pay the payment and all other stuffs for them to schedule the interview. And I sent everything, it took them one month to schedule my interview.

As for my friend's case, it took her two weeks to receive letter from CIC Montreal (probably because she already paid her CAD$490 long ago) but then she received the letter which scheduled her interview in two weeks after. And it turns out that she got her interview the same day as me.

PR card will probably issued 4~6 weeks after your interview, it has to depend on their schedule.