+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

rizwan1974

Dec 8, 2010
have you received any news from Scarborough office. My DM date is 10th March and I am also waiting for landing interview letter from Scarborough office.

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
big congrats to all that got DM and AIP. Misha where have u bn? do u have a job yet? why have u bn silent? i hope all is well with you. please ppl that already got a job or the ones job hunting should hint us on what its like in canada. My friends say its easier to build a career in canada ones the individual is a graduate. please let us know how the labour market and the world is treating you all.
Share you experiences and keep the thread alive.

ppl that are still waiting, let us keep our fingers crossed. the lord is our strength and he makes all things beautiful in his TIME :)

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
rizwan1974 said:
have you received any news from Scarborough office. My DM date is 10th March and I am also waiting for landing interview letter from Scarborough office.
nope nothin:(

taoqi

Jan 19, 2012
brookechung said:
Hi, Taoqi,
Thanks for sharing the information!
I phoned them today for applying the Health Insurance Card, except the things you mentioned, they also asked me to bring my husband to verify our home address. Is it the same to you?? Or, you brought something else to prove it?

Thanks in advanced!!
Hi brookechung,
you can bring your lease or your property ownership certificate.
For me, they just ask this address for your rent or your own. we say own,that's all.
Good luck .

TheReader

Mar 29, 2012
Canadagirl85 said:
nope nothin:(
I know I have never posted in this forum before. That's doesn't mean I haven't from time to time read the posts here to have an idea on the pace at which the applications are being processed. The timelines in this forum has been much better indicative of what is going on then CIC website updates itself. I finally registered to add this post since CIC hasn't updated the website in last two weeks and it is still showing 30th April....however they are much further along and probably processing app mid June. This is based on my app dates.
My app was received on 2nd June 2011 and I received both AIP and DM on 24th March 2012.
I hope this provides some relief to lot of people anxiously waiting.

My Landing office is Scarborough and according to the CSR (who was very helpful) there is backlog in the local office at Scarborough. So the landing interview can take may be upto 3 months. That's explains why no one is receiving the landing interview letters.

- Hope is a good thing even the best thing ....

andkiss

Feb 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
TheReader said:
I know I have never posted in this forum before. That's doesn't mean I haven't from time to time read the posts here to have an idea on the pace at which the applications are being processed. The timelines in this forum has been much better indicative of what is going on then CIC website updates itself. I finally registered to add this post since CIC hasn't updated the website in last two weeks and it is still showing 30th April....however they are much further along and probably processing app mid June. This is based on my app dates.
My app was received on 2nd June 2011 and I received both AIP and DM on 24th March 2012.
I hope this provides some relief to lot of people anxiously waiting.

My Landing office is Scarborough and according to the CSR (who was very helpful) there is backlog in the local office at Scarborough. So the landing interview can take may be upto 3 months. That's explains why no one is receiving the landing interview letters.

- Hope is a good thing even the best thing ....
i am strongly agree with you. ;)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Canadagirl, what was your dm later dated?

According to tzing's timeline, it took him 20 days to get the letter from Scarborough. For me it will be 23 days tomorrow. I got dm on Mar.7 so we should be getting it shortly hopefully.

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
Wow.. TheReader you already got decision made.. Congrats!! Our app was received may31.. Any other May applicants still waiting? I'm getting nervous!

cililoca

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
TheReader, it's awesome that you got your DM :) good for you and let's hope things are running fast even though they don't update the page. Dee Dee your letter may be on it's way... Let's keep positive, you will hear from them soon :) I wonder if they are taking longer because of the mail strike last year... I remember it was around May/ June, after the mail workers were back they might have received a ton of applications and it may contribute to slow them down a bit now?? Just guessing!!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
I just called CIC
So frustrating..............still no news
I got the usual " we are still working on applications received on April 30th"

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
I called aswell and it was pointless.. I'm the sponsor so I asked for client I'd and she said again I don't hvae one because I'm canadian and was born here.. I then asked if medical exames were received for my husband and she said I didn't have authorization to check on his pr app because we never filed out the form.. So then I asked how would I know if we got aip.. And she said she could only check if a letter was mailed to us.. Is this true? I didn't have my lawyers address since it is his on the app so I got no where.. This is very nervewrecking.. Still waiting..

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Dee_Dee123 said:
I called aswell and it was pointless.. I'm the sponsor so I asked for client I'd and she said again I don't hvae one because I'm canadian and was born here.. I then asked if medical exames were received for my husband and she said I didn't have authorization to check on his pr app because we never filed out the form.. So then I asked how would I know if we got aip.. And she said she could only check if a letter was mailed to us.. Is this true? I didn't have my lawyers address since it is his on the app so I got no where.. This is very nervewrecking.. Still waiting..
Hi Dee_Dee
I basically got the same as you
would tell me nothing...................another stressful weekend ahead :(

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
Dee_Dee123 said:
I called aswell and it was pointless.. I'm the sponsor so I asked for client I'd and she said again I don't hvae one because I'm canadian and was born here..
It's so bizarre that this seems to happen to a few people- my hubby is Canadian as well and was born here, he got his Client ID per email about 3 months after they received our application. I wonder if they just send it to people who have applied late last year? After July?

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Deutschbug said:
It's so bizarre that this seems to happen to a few people- my hubby is Canadian as well and was born here, he got his Client ID per email about 3 months after they received our application. I wonder if they just send it to people who have applied late last year? After July?
I think you must be right. My hubby is Canadian and hasn't got a client ID number.
i asked them about this before and was told that he won't get a number until we get AIP....... ::)

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
I can't believe it
CIC just updated.......still April 30th.
Ahhhhhhh.