+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

Neeni

Mar 20, 2012
angtao said:
Neeni, could you let us know when your app was received and what day it went in to process?

Can everyone take a look at the chart and see if we have all the dates correct. Also, could you let us know the dates on the top of the letter for AIP and DM?

Thanks guys
received application on August 8, 2011.

started processing application on September 29, 2011.

Thanks!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hey guess what.... on the work permit they have mentioned in bold, block letters "this does not authorize re-entry"!!! But anyways now you wouldn't have any issue with traveling back in April eh?
I will be landing on April 16 in Vancouver, then i will probably be travelling out on the 17th or 18th, i will have to ask a travel permit from Canadian visa office in the country i am going, which usually takes 5 days, all i need is to show proof that i am a PR, like a record of landing or some sort.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
I will be landing on April 16 in Vancouver, then i will probably be travelling out on the 17th or 18th, i will have to ask a travel permit from Canadian visa office in the country i am going, which usually takes 5 days, all i need is to show proof that i am a PR, like a record of landing or some sort.
How about the letters Immigration have sent you? May be you can use that.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
You mean do you have to get a visa to visit that country?

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
You mean do you have to get a visa to visit that country?
No, im going to visit my home country, i would need a travel document permit to come back to canada, which i will get from the Canadian Visa office in my home country.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
ryan_stw said:
In your landing interview, they give you a "confirmation that you are a permanent resident"... That document is as good as the PR card.... except that is not valid for travel.... But 100% is good enough for your "travel permit"!!!!

Congrats!!! And start getting the lugagge ready!!!!

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Hello everyone. So after interview to validate our relationship this past Monday (March 19th), we received AIP immediately. two days later, online it said decision made for myself (sponsor) but still in process for my hubby. Now this morning, his status has changed to decision made as well. So is this second stage approval??

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
In Limbo said:
Hello everyone. So after interview to validate our relationship this past Monday (March 19th), we received AIP immediately. two days later, online it said decision made for myself (sponsor) but still in process for my hubby. Now this morning, his status has changed to decision made as well. So is this second stage approval??
Seems pretty likely if they were convinced - it sounds like the only concern was related to your relationship and everything else was done (otherwise they wouldn't have granted AIP and the subsequent change to "decision made" would have been a negative decision.) Of course, like everything with immigration, the only way to know for sure is to wait until you get the mail or e-mail telling you of the decision. But from what you've described it would shocking to get a negative decision.

TU160

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
sarakhans said:
Hi people, just a poll.

How many of you guys hired a lawyer to process your inland application?

And did you send Police Certificate with/without the application?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-22.asp

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemauru said:
In your landing interview, they give you a "confirmation that you are a permanent resident"... That document is as good as the PR card.... except that is not valid for travel.... But 100% is good enough for your "travel permit"!!!!

Congrats!!! And start getting the lugagge ready!!!!
Thanks Gemauru! Hope you receive your PR card soon!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dee_Dee123 said:
Congrats! May I ask when your application was received just to get an idea where CIC is at?
Thanks!
my application was received on 18 May!
soooo happpy here!!