Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Jewels said:
Is it common to get first and second stage approval simultaneously?

Yes very common.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
missha said:
I filed for owp when i filed for immigration. I knew from the start that since i cant get my police cert from singapore n i need appeal letter from cic for that.. They would put me in 2nd stage..so they issued me owp alongwith aip. I just got my sin number.

Hi Misha what about OHIP? You said they were giving you a hard time for some reason...

Were you able to do it?

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
Hmm... I've noticed that in the past few weeks we haven't seen as many people get AIP/PR as compared to in Feb and March. I wonder if it's because CIC hasn't advanced that far (is only up to April 14th), or if it's because not as many people from the April timeline hang out on these forums?

Anyone around who sent their application in late April 2011? :D?

tzing

Jan 23, 2012
Hi, an update to my case. I got the letter to finalize my in-land application on Mar 11. Scheduled Apr 5, in Scarborough office. my ECAS changed to decision made on Feb 20.

weerth

Star Member
May 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Med's Request
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
LANDED..........
21-05-2013
missha said:
weerth,

When did the processing your application?
Hi missha,

They started processing my application in July 22nd. The meds will be expired by then...
What do you think?

Thanks!

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
waitingitout said:
Hmm... I've noticed that in the past few weeks we haven't seen as many people get AIP/PR as compared to in Feb and March. I wonder if it's because CIC hasn't advanced that far (is only up to April 14th), or if it's because not as many people from the April timeline hang out on these forums?

Anyone around who sent their application in late April 2011? :D?
Hi, I have. I sent my app in April 26th and the Canada post web site says they received it on 29th April. Haven't heard from CIC yet.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the latest update on Inland applications? which date are they processing?
When I check from here it says March 22nd. But I saw some guys were saying they are processing April11th.

Thanks... :)

visita44

Jun 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 4, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 27, 2011
Interview........
Mar 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2012
SL1980 said:
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the latest update on Inland applications? which date are they processing?
When I check from here it says March 22nd. But I saw some guys were saying they are processing April11th.

Thanks... :)
CIC is working now on applications received on April 11, 2011 as of March 7, 2012 and maybe will update tomorrow or thursday..

click here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
visita44 said:
CIC is working now on applications received on April 11, 2011 as of March 7, 2012 and maybe will update tomorrow or thursday..
Thanks. Its funny, as I can see it as March 22nd. Anyways thanks again. :)

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
You can look at the French version: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/delais/perm-cf.asp

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
Hello!!!!

I just want to share something with you. Yesterday my husband called to CIC and the agent told him that she would send a message to Vegreville to get details about our application because we had exceeded the processing time, It seems weird for me. Has anybody seen something like that before? I've noticed that some people were told that their application was in process and that the agent gave them a detail like they were finishing their background or any other detail, but for us our file was just in process, and that's all.

Now I don't have access to e-Cas anymore, I decided blocked it last week because I received a link where I could enter all my personal information to get an e-mail when something changes on my e-Cas, and last week I realized that by doing it I was letting someone else have access to my personal info to enter to e-Cas.
So if you received this link please don't do it. If you want to have access to e-Cas, do it by using the CIC web-site.

Today I called CIC again to ask about this message and to know how much time it could take to get an answer and the agent told me 3 months,,,, I was :eek:

So now I am thinking about asking my FOSS NOTES. I didn't want to do that, but finally I think I have if I want to get some info about my application.

My husband is scared that they had misplaced our file when they opened our last additional info we sent in December, and that they should have added in February.

Please if you have advices or you know about a similar situation please let me know. I will be so grateful.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Gemauru said:
Hi Misha what about OHIP? You said they were giving you a hard time for some reason...

Were you able to do it?
I still have to go to Service Ontario Office. I will go over the weekend with my hubby :) I hope they will sort this out. As the OHIP website says, I can apply for it.

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
karma123 said:
Hello!!!!

I just want to share something with you. Yesterday my husband called to CIC and the agent told him that she would send a message to Vegreville to get details about our application because we had exceeded the processing time, It seems weird for me. Has anybody seen something like that before? I've noticed that some people were told that their application was in process and that the agent gave them a detail like they were finishing their background or any other detail, but for us our file was just in process, and that's all.

Now I don't have access to e-Cas anymore, I decided blocked it last week because I received a link where I could enter all my personal information to get an e-mail when something changes on my e-Cas, and last week I realized that by doing it I was letting someone else have access to my personal info to enter to e-Cas.
So if you received this link please don't do it. If you want to have access to e-Cas, do it by using the CIC web-site.

Today I called CIC again to ask about this message and to know how much time it could take to get an answer and the agent told me 3 months,,,, I was :eek:

So now I am thinking about asking my FOSS NOTES. I didn't want to do that, but finally I think I have if I want to get some info about my application.

My husband is scared that they had misplaced our file when they opened our last additional info we sent in December, and that they should have added in February.

Please if you have advices or you know about a similar situation please let me know. I will be so grateful.
It depends from case to case. Order FOSS notes. Make sure you read everything before ordering, there is some box which you should not check or something.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
missha said:
It depends from case to case. Order FOSS notes. Make sure you read everything before ordering, there is some box which you should not check or something.
Do not order a physical copy of your file contents because that will cause your file to be pulled from the stack by the visa office. You just want the computer notes (which can be pulled from Ottawa.)

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
tzing said:
Hi, an update to my case. I got the letter to finalize my in-land application on Mar 11. Scheduled Apr 5, in Scarborough office. my ECAS changed to decision made on Feb 20.
Congrats tzing...