Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
16-12-2011
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
missha said:
guys, i am very happy to see this progress and i know i need to update chart but I am very very sick with fever, flu and cold.. and this cough is just not going away....

I will try my best to update the chart at my earliest :D
missha,

god bless you! hope you get well soon :)

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missha said:
guys, i am very happy to see this progress and i know i need to update chart but I am very very sick with fever, flu and cold.. and this cough is just not going away....

Hi Missha. So sorry to hear that you're sick. Hoping for your speedy recovery:)

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
Missha, I hope you get well soon! I had the same thing a couple of weeks ago, it sucked. Particularly the cough was REALLY bad.

Tomorrow it's been 3 months that our application was received. Hopefully only 9 months more to go, if that! I'm so happy for everyone who received good news over the last few weeks- things finally seem to progress more quickly.

We got some good news as well: Hubby received an email with his client id and can now log into ecas- his application to sponsor me has been updated to "in process since Feb 20 2012". This seems long compared to the older timelines- almost 3 months from the reception of the application to in process?

I can log into ecas as well now using my client id, but for me it only says "application received Dec 02 2011".

I was wondering if any of our "graduates" are still reading this thread- how is the job search going? Did you find it easy to get employment once you received your OWP? I'm worried because the wait will tear a big hole into my resume, and I'm afraid that it may negatively impact my career in the long run.

To all the other ones still waiting: What are you doing during the wait? Are we allowed to volunteer or take any classes at all?

waitingitout

Jan 24, 2012
Deutschbug, we can totally volunteer while we wait for AIP! You can volunteer as much as you like, just don't make any money. :) I also understand that you can take classes that are six months or shorter, but I haven't looked much into that option so I'm not sure.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
missha said:

Missha take care of yourself and get well soon.... Anyway for the chart the info is confusing as e-cass show 1 thing, cic call center says something different, and no details added to e-cass...
We'll have to wait for the letters to arrive to really know where are we standing...

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
missha said:

Oh no I hope you get better!! Drink lots of water and tea!!

:)

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hello everyone!! i just wanted to update you on our case.. we got aip on feb 12, and on our website says 'decision made' but we haven't received anything besides the AIP letters, we've called on 2 separate occasions to see if they can give us more info and we've been super unfortunate with the agents we got, all they say is you have to wait up to 8 months for the second stage... blah blah.. same thing as website, so, no help! so we've decided to leave it.. although, from the info on this forum and the 2010, based on the message we have online, we should have both stages approve, but neither agents or letters are confirming that info... i'm happy with first stage for now.. but i hope the second one comes soon so tha we can get this over-with already!

June2011

Feb 20, 2012
Hi everyone,
First time posting here. Great Forum!!!

Today, I finally got my Client ID # and now I'm able to login and check out my application status. I called CIC this afternoon about my passport expiration date; my password will expire next month and I have already renewal it, the only thing was missing was my Client ID # so they can tie up in file.

I sent my application last May/2011, They received on June 03 and they started processing my application on June 15/2011. Until today I have had not response on my application (sometimes not response it means good sign cause I think the paperwork has good information about my relationship with my sponsor and CIC doesn't need to request more information until the process is finalized). The lady I spoke on phone was very helpful and polite, she said my application is on beginning stage and if everything goes well I must receive some news in 45- 60 dias.

Good Luck everyone.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Anyone here get second stage with expired medicals ?

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
No news here yet. Maybe our ecas will change over the weekend as it takes 2 days for ecas to update.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
angtao said:
No news here yet. Maybe our ecas will change over the weekend as it takes 2 days for ecas to update.

Same here! :D I am sure we will both get awesome news tomorrow!!

L

wtd

Aug 30, 2011
Still no details on ecas, just "Decision Made". Called in two days ago and was told that they sent a letter on Feb 26, but nothing in the mail yet.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
wtd said:
Still no details on ecas, just "Decision Made". Called in two days ago and was told that they sent a letter on Feb 26, but nothing in the mail yet.

Same as you.... Same response from CIC...

We'll see when the letter arrives, keep us posted...

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
hello everyone!!! follow up onour case.... we finally got the second letter, we received one yesterday confirming the completion of our sponsor and now we have to wait to be contacted for the landing date!! fianlly!!!
missha, if you can update the chart: our AIP was dated feb 12 and the DM letter was dated feb 23

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
citlali2010 said:
Today I received a letter in the mail from CIC requesting more information, about a Common-Law relation that I had before marrying and meeting my husband. I already sent the information requested this same afternoon. I can now log on as a sponsor,on ECAS. In both my ECAS and in my husbands, both are in process.Here are the dates.

We received your application to sponsor XXXX on March 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 25, 2012.

So this means , the waiting game goes on...
Your Case is similar to mine. My wife received the same kind of letter this afternoon. The contents are the same. She will fill it and return it to them on Monday. We did include this form IMM5285 in our application. I am not surprise about this, they always misplaced forms. This is not their first time. Thank God we have the photo copy on file. We will mail it on Monday with tracking number as evidence. They claimed that they did not receive our application to Extend TRV application last year November. We had to resend this application again.

Husband ECAS:
We received your application to sponsor XXXXX on March 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 21, 2012.

Spouse ECAS:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 6, 2011.

We started processing your application on February 21, 2012.

Please keep me posted so that we can share ideas.