DecisionMade

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

i'm in QC. where are you guys? is it the whole canada kinda of thing?

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
DecisionMade said:
WHAT THE Hell IS GOING ON?

i'm in QC. where are you guys? is it the whole canada kinda of thing?
Yes it's crazy !!
I'm in NS

DecisionMade

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
labhouise said:
Yes it's crazy !!
I'm in NS
I didn't call them. I realized that it doesn't change much..they can't do anything anyway..

for my experiences before, if they don't wanna dig deeper to your case, they just give you a formatted reply, which is.....yes yes, there are 8 more months to wait..

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
Mingming said:
I am in Ottawa
hi, i read this topic Decision Made to In-process again from this forum, i think it's an outland applicant but we are experiencing the same situation... I am waiting for the 2 fellow inlanders from 2012 Inland quebec applicants to confirm... Mdna and vinlander since we got our DM the same month.

i am in montreal by the way.

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
DecisionMade said:
I didn't call them. I realized that it doesn't change much..they can't do anything anyway..

for my experiences before, if they don't wanna dig deeper to your case, they just give you a formatted reply, which is.....yes yes, there are 8 more months to wait..
Very true. I haven't called either.......no point
Still very odd today that so many have changed to IN Process
Maybe we are all going to get DM and Landing dates soon..............I know, wishful thinking :) :)

Lab

lyn28

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
AOR Received.
04-02-2012
Med's Request
31-08-2012
Med's Done....
31-08-2012/Oct 13, 2012 on ecas
Interview........
06-12-2012
LANDED..........
06-12-2012
labhouise said:
Very true. I haven't called either.......no point
Still very odd today that so many have changed to IN Process
Maybe we are all going to get DM and Landing dates soon..............I know, wishful thinking :) :)

Lab
you're right no point of calling. Hoping too that we get all our landing dates very very soon, because this whole waiting game is driving me crazy.

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
lyn28 said:
you're right no point of calling. Hoping too that we get all our landing dates very very soon, because this whole waiting game is driving me crazy.
I hope so too
Waiting since early July 2011, and still only AIP.
Lets hope we are all on here soon with good news all round :) :)

Lab

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
Yep, another back to "In process" for 2nd stage, but when you get inside it still says decision has been made and local office will contact...
So I guess it is just another way of saying we closed too many offices on 1st of june and have a huge backlog so be patient...
It seems more or less everyone lately is affected so it might be a new way of saying be patient for your landing date because of backlogging and not a problem.
Calling CIC would be useless as usual...
I don't think we have to panic...

pcheng

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-0212
LANDED..........
19-11-2012
If you guys are wondering about decision made change to in progress. I can share my personal experience. I recently just got DM on Oct 16. Then the following day I got the letter from CIC saying the local office will contact me. On Oct 25 I received letter from local immigration office scheduled my landing interview for Nov 19. I went to check my status on Oct 28 it was changed to in progress. As far as what I am understand DM status is for each stage but between stages its in progress and at the end the status will show complete. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

DecisionMade

Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pcheng said:
If you guys are wondering about decision made change to in progress. I can share my personal experience. I recently just got DM on Oct 16. Then the following day I got the letter from CIC saying the local office will contact me. On Oct 25 I received letter from local immigration office scheduled my landing interview for Nov 19. I went to check my status on Oct 28 it was changed to in progress. As far as what I am understand DM status is for each stage but between stages its in progress and at the end the status will show complete. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
hey ! love what you shared with us here..that gives me lots of hope !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

::) wish i won't hate you later lol

pcheng

Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-0212
LANDED..........
19-11-2012
I hope you won't hate me later too! All I am trying to say is, it is a good indication that there is something going on and the case is moving forward. It takes them forever to change status online so they must have a good reason to update it.

DecisionMade said:
hey ! love what you shared with us here..that gives me lots of hope !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

::) wish i won't hate you later lol

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Are there any June 2011 who still didn't get there stage 2 ??? It's really frustrating I got AIP in April and been waiting even since :(

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
Aiman said:
Are there any June 2011 who still didn't get there stage 2 ??? It's really frustrating I got AIP in April and been waiting even since :(
Hi Aiman,

We are from that time period, except you got AIP in April and we JUST got ours now in October.

An update for all, we received the letters for AIP in the mail yesterday, OWP still has not been issued grrr. We were told to call again next week monday to see.

To put my curiousness to rest, i was hoping for both stges approved at once but as usual labhouse and everyone else here - you were right it was JUST stage one.

Im just upset that because they lost our application at te very begining amd prolonged everything by about 3 months from the start, we have to pay for their mistake and redo medicals because they expired. If they didnt lose our appliation medical would still be within the 15 months because eveything else is good and tjey are just waiting for new medicals to issue Dm on second stage...

My husband booked all his medical to be completed this Friday so who know how long it will now take for them to receive, review, approve, and schedule landing...if our past luck is any indication we will wait another YEAR... :(

Oh well....im in the waiting game with everyone else

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
curious_one said:
Hi Aiman,

We are from that time period, except you got AIP in April and we JUST got ours now in October.

An update for all, we received the letters for AIP in the mail yesterday, OWP still has not been issued grrr. We were told to call again next week monday to see.

To put my curiousness to rest, i was hoping for both stges approved at once but as usual labhouse and everyone else here - you were right it was JUST stage one.

Im just upset that because they lost our application at te very begining amd prolonged everything by about 3 months from the start, we have to pay for their mistake and redo medicals because they expired. If they didnt lose our appliation medical would still be within the 15 months because eveything else is good and tjey are just waiting for new medicals to issue Dm on second stage...

My husband booked all his medical to be completed this Friday so who know how long it will now take for them to receive, review, approve, and schedule landing...if our past luck is any indication we will wait another YEAR... :(

Oh well....im in the waiting game with everyone else
Sorry to hear it was only stage 1
But the fact they haven't issued your OWP might be good, maybe they will give you DM soon
I got my OWP for 2 years so I think I will have a wait for DM

Congrats on AIP, one step closer :) :)

Lab