Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
computergeek said:
Landing interviews really are an anti-climax to the whole process - but the genuine sense of relief afterwards is very real.

Congratulations kitchener_inland!
Thank you very much computergeek!!
I'm not sure what do you do for work, but you would make a great lawyer! as I've always said you've been very helpful for everyone. thanks again.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Aiman said:
Congrats... By the way which office you landed at ?
Hey, Aiman

thank you, I landed in Kitchener, the people working there were great.
are you in Toronto?

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
curious_one said:
Thanks Lab! Thats exactley how it shows...oh I couldnt help but get a little excited. Our application was so silent for sooooo long that now all this action had my hopes up of full completion so we could go visit our mother in law for christmas. But heyyyy thats ok - stage 1 is reason enough to celebrate too!!!

I hope we both get good news for stage 2 soooon! :))

Thanks for the help :)
Hey, curious_one

I think you are pretty much done both stages because the confirmation in the bottom shows that, However I think you won't get the second stage until they receive your medical so the magic is getting the medical as soon as you can and send it to them as soon as they ask for it, because to me it sounds like they made the decision already for second stage too but they are only waiting for your medicals! your file actually might already be in your local office!

good luck!

curious_one

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2011
Med's Request
24-Oct-2012
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2012
kitchener_inland said:
Hey, curious_one

I think you are pretty much done both stages because the confirmation in the bottom shows that, However I think you won't get the second stage until they receive your medical so the magic is getting the medical as soon as you can and send it to them as soon as they ask for it, because to me it sounds like they made the decision already for second stage too but they are only waiting for your medicals! your file actually might already be in your local office!

good luck!
Thanks kitchener_inland! I sure hope you are right!! I cant wait to get the letter and hve my husband finish the medicals and pray to be done very quickly. We sooooo badly want to see some family in europe for the holidays :)

CONGRATULATIONS with your landing and FINALLY completing the process! I can imagine how happy you must be - have fun celebrating this weekend!!!

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
curious_one said:
Thanks kitchener_inland! I sure hope you are right!! I cant wait to get the letter and hve my husband finish the medicals and pray to be done very quickly. We sooooo badly want to see some family in europe for the holidays :)

CONGRATULATIONS with your landing and FINALLY completing the process! I can imagine how happy you must be - have fun celebrating this weekend!!!
thanks, we've been having happy dance all day :D :p

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
kitchener_inland said:
Hi, Everyone! ;D ;D :D :eek: :eek: :-* :-* :-* :)

I went for my interview to TODAY!! I didn't sleep the whole night last night! I was so pleasantly surprised how easy and nice that guy was that interviewed us i Actually thought I would have to do a full interview but all it was, he made sure my name and address is correct and I had to do couple of signatures where it says "have been convicted of a crime = No" have you been ordered to leave or refused entry=No"

so the whole thing took few minutes, and we went to hallways beside it where a lady was there that took my old temp sin# and gave me a permanent sin#
I can't believe how easy and nice they were. the "interview was so quick that I didn't even realize I was done that quick lol"
we are soooo happy, we feel so relieved! I wish the best for everyone of you! I hope you all get the best news very soon. there are many great people in this forum who try to always help, I appreciate every little info I was given here. be positive people it will come for you guys too. now finally we can focus on our lives better.

cheers everyone!!
So happy for you Kitchener :) :) :) :)
Have a wonderful weekend

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
kitchener_inland said:

I went for my interview to TODAY!! I didn't sleep the whole night last night! I was so pleasantly surprised how easy and nice that guy was that interviewed us i Actually thought I would have to do a full interview but all it was, he made sure my name and address is correct and I had to do couple of signatures where it says "have been convicted of a crime = No" have you been ordered to leave or refused entry=No"

so the whole thing took few minutes, and we went to hallways beside it where a lady was there that took my old temp sin# and gave me a permanent sin#
I can't believe how easy and nice they were. the "interview was so quick that I didn't even realize I was done that quick lol"
we are soooo happy, we feel so relieved! I wish the best for everyone of you! I hope you all get the best news very soon. there are many great people in this forum who try to always help, I appreciate every little info I was given here. be positive people it will come for you guys too. now finally we can focus on our lives better.

cheers everyone!!
Hi,

Congrats :D

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
kitchener_inland said:

cheers everyone!!
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I love logging in a see such wonderful news and happiness :)

Well done!! No more CIC for you for the next 3 years :)

Enjoy your celebrations! xoxo

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
kitchener_inland said:

cheers everyone!!
Congratulations! At last you are done with this stressful processing. Good luck to your life in Canada as a pr holder.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Im just wondering if it usually shows current home address and current mailing address when you log in e-cas. I just noticed it now when i logged in. It shows two collum, one is current home address and the other is current mailing address. By the way there is no update in my case till now and I have not recieved my OWP which i applied online back August 27, 2012. Have a good weekend to everyone

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
hey everyone,

Im an inland 2012 applicant and was wondering who made a spreadhseet for 2011 (if one was). I would love to check it out, to get a rough estimate on timeframes - i know they will be different with waiting times but would be good to see...

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
NicJohn said:
hey everyone,

Im an inland 2012 applicant and was wondering who made a spreadhseet for 2011 (if one was). I would love to check it out, to get a rough estimate on timeframes - i know they will be different with waiting times but would be good to see...

Hi
There is one but it hasn't been updated since August.
If you go to the first page of Inland 2011 and you will find it under Missha name.

Lab

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013

mamm

Oct 29, 2012
hello all.
this is my very first post. I have applied on july 6 2011. Application has been recieved on july 13 2011.
I have only recieved a letter requesting more relationship proofs on june 16 2012. I sent them same week.
since then , i havent had any news. :S

my ecaas still in process.

no aip no letter. nada.

is anyone in the same situation?
ive called the call center and they asked me to wait until they contact me ,
im desperate now. any insights anyone?

thank u in advance.

LauraCanada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 6th 2011
Doc's Request.
July 18th 2012
Med's Done....
July 31st 2012
mamm said:
hello all.
this is my very first post. I have applied on july 6 2011. Application has been recieved on july 13 2011.
I have only recieved a letter requesting more relationship proofs on june 16 2012. I sent them same week.
since then , i havent had any news. :S

my ecaas still in process.

no aip no letter. nada.

is anyone in the same situation?
ive called the call center and they asked me to wait until they contact me ,
im desperate now. any insights anyone?

thank u in advance.
Yes, I am in your same situation. I sent further evidence on August 7th 2012.

I just called CIC right now, hoping to get good news but nothing. The agent told me that CIC will make a decision on my application in 4 months from now and to give them a call at the end of November.

No much we can do...just waiting...I guess...