Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 5 2011
how is our chart going? Who landed so far and how long is it taking? I am in Edmonton, if anyone have information about the offices here I would appreciate!

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
cililoca said:
how is our chart going? Who landed so far and how long is it taking? I am in Edmonton, if anyone have information about the offices here I would appreciate!
most of the offices are closed around the provinces. you only have two in operation now in AB

Harry Hays Building
220 4th Avenue, SE, Room 210
Calgary, AB
T2G 4X3
In-person help by appointment only. Once your application has been submitted you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.

Edmonton
9700 Jasper Ave., Suite 240
Canada Place
Edmonton, AB
T5J 4C3
In-person help by appointment only. Once your application has been submitted you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.

Lethbridge
706-4th Avenue South, Room 403
Lethbridge, AB
T1J 4K6
This office is now closed

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
still awaiting cic montreal to issue me a landing date which seems like taking forever. This date today will make it 1 month. The office closures definitely impacting it.

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuuuup :'(

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
avigtr said:
Hi guys ,
Question,
Last week I got My work permit and a letter for my wife approving her as a sponsor.
In the weekend I noticed that they added 'medicals recieved' to my ecas.
Today I got another letter stating that: 'it has been determined that you meet the eligibilty requirments to apply for permanent resident status...'
Anyone knows if it means that the second stage is done or just begun?
Thank you!
congratulations, you got Decision Made, you should get anytime the PR Office Landing letter!

Meia

Jul 4, 2012
hello
my husband (canadian) and I (US) applied for inland application last summer and we still havent gotten anything. We called few months ago to ask when they will process my papers they said June 30th. So we called back on July 1st and see if they did process it. They still havent :(
Im pregnant with my second child and I have no OHIP. Doctor appointments and blood works can be very expensive and also hospital room.
its been a year since they recieved my application and no result. Do I have to contact a lawyer for this? I dont knw what to do. and im very irritated with immigration.

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
Meia said:
hello
my husband (canadian) and I (US) applied for inland application last summer and we still havent gotten anything. We called few months ago to ask when they will process my papers they said June 30th. So we called back on July 1st and see if they did process it. They still havent :(
Im pregnant with my second child and I have no OHIP. Doctor appointments and blood works can be very expensive and also hospital room.
its been a year since they recieved my application and no result. Do I have to contact a lawyer for this? I dont knw what to do. and im very irritated with immigration.
you should have had at least AIP (first stage) by now which is enough to get you OHIP and which can help with pregnancy related expenses and labor upon applying

Call the call center and bug them with it...tell them to go in deep and check and not just what they see on surface...bug them up

qw123

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
Vigreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-MAY-2011
Doc's Request.
25-MARCH-2012
Med's Done....
02-MAY-2011
LANDED..........
Aug 15th 2012
avigtr said:
Hi guys ,
Question,
Last week I got My work permit and a letter for my wife approving her as a sponsor.
In the weekend I noticed that they added 'medicals recieved' to my ecas.
Today I got another letter stating that: 'it has been determined that you meet the eligibilty requirments to apply for permanent resident status...'
Anyone knows if it means that the second stage is done or just begun?
Thank you!
AIP

Meia

Jul 4, 2012
qw123 said:
you should have had at least AIP (first stage) by now which is enough to get you OHIP and which can help with pregnancy related expenses and labor upon applying

Call the call center and bug them with it...tell them to go in deep and check and not just what they see on surface...bug them up
i need to know is which 800 number to call to talk to the right person. :/

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Meia said:
hello
Hello Meia,
on what date was your app received by CIC?

buzybee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 19, 2012
AOR Received.
April 25, 2012
cililoca said:
yes, thats what shows in my DM : We sent you a letter on June 25, 2012 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So it means its both, right? When they send the letter in the mail they already schedule the Landing or they will send another letter with the landing?
Cililoca!! q coisa boa!!!! congratulations!!!! deve ser um alívio!!!
:) ;) :D ;D 8) :p :-* :) ;) :D ;D 8) :p :-*

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
Hi Guys
Just wondering if anyone here got a letter requesting additional information.
We got a letter requesting more proof of relationship, fingerprints, joint bank accounts etc.
We received the letter dated April 26th. They received all the information May 10th.
I haven't heard anything since.
We sent our application in on July 3rd 2011
Thanks

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
Meia said:
hello

hi meai , i had a baby last sept and i do have a healthcare card, my status in canada was from a worker hen changed to visitors record since my employer didint renew my work permit last year of may, cic have recieved my application nov 2011, all u have to do is go to registry and renew your healthcare card and take your spouse/ common law with you to the registry and they will put u and your kids under his account, hope this help and im not sure if your province is the same with my province, goodluck!