Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-05-2011
LANDED..........
27-04-2012
Dee_Dee123 said:
Does any other sponsor not have a client ID like me? Its so weird.. We should be getting a decision perhaps in a weeks time and I still don't have one on their file.. Thanks for the input!
My hubby also does not have an Client ID number. He also called and they said he will get one when we get AIP as he is Canadian and never had anything to do with immigration before.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Im Canadian 100% also and I called CII and got ID# before I received the letter to send to MICC for the CSQ certificate.

Dee_Dee123

Jan 19, 2012
Thanks everyone for your input! Seems there are many different scenarios.. I am hoping I'm ok. I called twice and said I didn't have one but what made me nervous is when I give name and date of birth they say they don't find me.. I'm hoping it is some database only for client ids. I will keep on waiting I guess! Thanksss and goodluck!

quebec_tobe

Mar 10, 2012
TU160 said:
Hi guys,

my eCas has been updated

We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 9, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on March 19, 2012 to XYZ about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

I've just got a letter about my landing interview which was scheduled on Aprill 11, 2012 in Montreal.
AIP on Feb. 26, 2012 with permit of applying for OWP. (online appy for OWP at the same day as received.)
DM on Feb. 29, 2012 noted that I'll be contacted by CIC Montreal office for landing interview and reminder for payment of $490.
Email to request for withdraw the OWP application after DM confirmed.
Letter from CIC Montreal on Mar.19, 2012 requesting 2 photos, payment of $490, and verification fo COPR by return mail.
Sent back the next day.
Still waiting for CIC Montreal to inform my landing appointment date.
Does local office arrange landing once every week?
then hope it will be on the Mar. 21, 2012.

quebec_tobe

Mar 10, 2012
quebec_tobe said:
AIP on Feb. 26, 2012 with permit of applying for OWP. (online appy for OWP at the same day as received.)
DM on Feb. 29, 2012 noted that I'll be contacted by CIC Montreal office for landing interview and reminder for payment of $490.
Email to request for withdraw the OWP application after DM confirmed.
Letter from CIC Montreal on Mar.19, 2012 requesting 2 photos, payment of $490, and verification fo COPR by return mail.
Sent back the next day.
Still waiting for CIC Montreal to inform my landing appointment date.
Does local office arrange landing once every week?
then hope it will be on the Mar. 21, 2012.
Hope the landing interview will be on March. 28, 2012 :p

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
TU160 said:
Hi guys,

my eCas has been updated

We received your application for permanent residence on April 21, 2011.

I've just got a letter about my landing interview which was scheduled on Aprill 11, 2012 in Montreal.
Congratulations TU... Have you received the other letters (sponsor and applicant DM) ?

kdmosco

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2012
Dee-Dee, i called once and they told me the same thing, they couldn't find me, the lady said it's because i'm canadian, but i was born in chile and became canadian a few years ago, so it didnt make sense anyways... but not to worry, they couldnt find me either, as long as the other person (the one being sponsored) has an ID, then you're ok!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No jump this week? Processing applications received as of April 30th updated on March 19th

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news guys!!!

I just got off the phone with a nice CIC agent, i got DM yesterday March 21st :) AIP was March 18. Ecas still shows In-Process

He even gave me details that i will be landing in Vancouver on April 16th at 830AM. I did not receive any letters yet though

Thank God this will be all over now, prayer really works. Hoping everyone will get good news and landing real soon!!!!

A big cheers to all people in the forum, especially to Misha, Angtao, Canadiancitzen, Berber, Gemauru and everyone else who keeps this thread very informative and helpful.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
ryan_stw said:
Good news guys!!!
these are good news... Im so happy for you and your wife!!!

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiancitizen said:
these are good news... Im so happy for you and your wife!!!
Thanks canadian, hope your hubby will land real soon as well.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
ryan_stw said:
Good news guys!!!

I just got off the phone with a nice CIC agent, i got DM yesterday March 21st :) AIP was March 18. Ecas still shows In-Process

He even gave me details that i will be landing in Vancouver on April 16th at 830AM. I did not receive any letters yet though

Thank God this will be all over now, prayer really works. Hoping everyone will get good news and landing real soon!!!!

A big cheers to all people in the forum, especially to Misha, Angtao, Canadiancitzen, Berber, Gemauru and everyone else who keeps this thread very informative and helpful.
Congrats ;D ;D

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Good news guys!!!

Hi Ryan,

Finally... :) congrats!!!! you gonna celebrate tonight? 8)

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hi Ryan,

Finally... :) congrats!!!! you gonna celebrate tonight? 8)
Thank you SL, a big celebration with my wife and our 2month old baby tonight:) Did you try calling CIC and ask if you got 2nd stage?