+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 29th July

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
The other part ( don't remember the order)

part time
reception (Some people did staff at reception)
Summer School
Study skill
presentation

all university students
weekly e-mail
I believe that the correct word is part-time, but I don't know if part time is also correct.
I also put "the reception"
I guessed Summer School and presentations :p
I wrote Studying Skills

All university students
Weekly email
The 20 fee is for access to all services or something like that.

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
In Kuala Lumpur station reading section there was 3 multiple choice questions with 4 options. That's the only 3 questions I found difficult in reading section.

levent--

Aug 1, 2017
reception needed the word "the" in the beginning given the sentence structure
instead of Study Skill i believe it was Academic Writing...the answer was something "Academic"
It was another question. academic and also there was another question which I did study skill

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Let me see if I can help. I think that I got all the correct answers for Section 4. I remember these (Not in order probably):

-Smell
-Disease or Diseases
-Winter
-Fish
-Soil

liverpoolforever8

Jun 11, 2017
Also, about the Map Diagram from Section 2. Does anybody remember the anwer for Question 16. I think it was to label Starview Hotel, was it to the south of Premier Hotel and the very end of the road?

sirfanmkm

Jul 31, 2017
Also, about the Map Diagram from Section 2. Does anybody remember the anwer for Question 16. I think it was to label Starview Hotel, was it to the south of Premier Hotel and the very end of the road?
If thats the first question in Map section then answer is A. Forgot the hotel name. Hotel located at top left corner in McDonald Road.