+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS 29th July

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
*sigh* Yes, I paid ~ 15grands PKR for re-marking today, just because I NEED to be certain that i really did deserve a 6.5 in writing... IELTS is screwing us all badly...
Looks like there are alot of people from 29th July test who went for remarking specifically in Writing. I also applied for remarking on Aug 12th, now a tedious wait of approximately 8 weeks ahead. Honestly, I haven't seen these many people going for re-evaulation from a single test date including myself.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Looks like there are alot of people from 29th July test who went for remarking specifically in Writing. I also applied for remarking on Aug 12th, now a tedious wait of approximately 8 weeks ahead. Honestly, I haven't seen these many people going for re-evaulation from a single test date including myself.
Hey, did you appear through BC or IDP?

Best of luck with EoR.

Prayers with everyone in this miserable boat ...

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
After being hopelessly depressed and submitting EoR with mixed feelings, I received a very pleasant surprise in mail today. I got my remarked TRF within a week and writing score changed from 6.5 to 7.5 taking my language points from CLB 8 to CLB 10.
So, my sincere advice to everyone who is sure they did better on their exam is to take their chance with remarking.

Best of luck.
Prayers for everyone who is going through the traumatizing journey of remarking.

Reactions: scorpionrishu

Navneet23

Jul 30, 2017
Co
Hello everyone,
After being hopelessly depressed and submitting EoR with mixed feelings, I received a very pleasant surprise in mail today. I got my remarked TRF within a week and writing score changed from 6.5 to 7.5 taking my language points from CLB 8 to CLB 10.
So, my sincere advice to everyone who is sure they did better on their exam is to take their chance with remarking.

Best of luck.
Prayers for everyone who is going through the traumatizing journey of remarking.
Congrats ..happy for you.. best of luck for future progress

Reactions: hirasalam

Thiag.ms

Sep 16, 2017
Hello team,
This is Thiag. I would like to understand how the evaluation process happens for IELTS around the world. Could you please help me out with that?

Thanks