+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
for your information, I'm aug applicant, and just received letter from IRCC on concern of sponsor's intention to move back to Canada, i have to prepare all additional evidence and upload in online system, however, online system allows you to upload 1 file only with file size limit 4M, it's pretty horrible, I spent lot of time to reduce documents size, some doc doesn't have clear image. hope this helps you all
you received a physical letter or an email?

bambooc

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2015 AOR, 04-03-2015 AOR 2
File Transfer...
15-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Interview........
09-11-2015
Passport Req..
demanding
VISA ISSUED...
demanding
LANDED..........
ASAP

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
this would be email to both applicant and sponsor and there is a message on the GCKey
Everyone must get the Procedural Fairness Letter? Are there cases we don't receive it and we wouldn't need to respond to it? So this letter typically verifies your intent to move to Canada as sponsor?

roverbon

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone must get the Procedural Fairness Letter? Are there cases we don't receive it and we wouldn't need to respond to it? So this letter typically verifies your intent to move to Canada as sponsor?
dont think everyone gets one. sponsor living in Canada shouldnt get one. I found it seems to be a standard request for HKVO recently for whom sponsor living in HK to get one. Unless you provided a very detailed explanations on sponsor's plan to move back at the time of application.

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
dont think everyone gets one. sponsor living in Canada shouldnt get one. I found it seems to be a standard request for HKVO recently for whom sponsor living in HK to get one. Unless you provided a very detailed explanations on sponsor's plan to move back at the time of application.
so what proof is needed?

property purchase in canada
property sold in hong kong
bank acct set up in canada

is above 3 sufficient?

or must have resignation letter from current employer?

anything else?

wg-au

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
congrats!! can I ask - what does the pre arrival invitation email say? is it information on getting you prepared to go to canada? with some video clips?