+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong timeline

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
for your information, I'm aug applicant, and just received letter from IRCC on concern of sponsor's intention to move back to Canada, i have to prepare all additional evidence and upload in online system, however, online system allows you to upload 1 file only with file size limit 4M, it's pretty horrible, I spent lot of time to reduce documents size, some doc doesn't have clear image. hope this helps you all
Try gather evidence/support in a single pdf file, convert your MSWord, MSExcel, jpg.... to a pdf file. There is a tool in gmail which let you combine pdf files, my file is almost 4MB which has over 50 pages and included jpg. hope this help.

Reactions: harvey70

skeptist

Apr 3, 2018
skeptist, have you got pre-arrival? and when did you submit your application? thanks
Application July 2017
PFL submitted Mar 18
Pre-arrival letter received Apr 4
CAS status In Process

Wonder if anyone heard of ppl getting rejected even pre-approval letter was received

Last edited:

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
i thought you could only upload it via IRCC or GCKey... didnt know you could dhl to them. Do you think I should mail in the hard copy as well? I uploaded the docs through IRCC last week//.
Oops, sorry for my mislead answer, PFL is uploaded to GCKey on Jan 22nd.
I am packing the stuffs these days, dizzy.....confuse on the question, so sorry! :confused:

Almostmove

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
PFL submitted Mar 18
Pre-arrival letter received Apr 4
CAS status In Process

Wonder if anyone heard of ppl getting rejected even pre-approval letter was received
I believe the deadline of your PFL submition day is April 2 or 3, correct me if I am wrong. :)
There is very very less chance to reject after received pre-approval letter.
And believe you will get your COPR before May 18, Good luck

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
My application is 2nd round 2017. I got SA in March 2018, anybody can give me an idea how long it will take HK VO between SA and medical?

Thanks

coolw2k

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Try gather evidence/support in a single pdf file, convert your MSWord, MSExcel, jpg.... to a pdf file. There is a tool in gmail which let you combine pdf files, my file is almost 4MB which has over 50 pages and included jpg. hope this help.
Thanks. pdf file size was reduced by using lower dpi, but documents are not very clear, so I upload clear version of few key docs separately thru web form.to IRCC HK

Last edited:

coolw2k

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Seem it takes around 20 days to get pre-arrival email from IRCC after PFL submitted for few applicants here, but it takes around 50 days for arsenal-ozil. It's pretty hard to predict. :(