+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Police Certificate

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible to ask HK Police to send to both? Seems a lot of you have experienced this and I wonder why CIC is still not including the mail address. I am going to submit my eAPR on Oct 12, and quite wary on the delay this PCC is going to impact my timeline.

How did it impact your timeline?

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Is it possible to ask HK Police to send to both? Seems a lot of you have experienced this and I wonder why CIC is still not including the mail address. I am going to submit my eAPR on Oct 12, and quite wary on the delay this PCC is going to impact my timeline.

How did it impact your timeline?
I don't think it can speed up your case in any way. My theory is that CIC hasn't standardize the letter for HKPCC so different agents do things differently and mostly assume the applicants can pick up the pcc.

Regarding the timeline, it has been improved significantly recently to around less than 100 days or so for FSW. So, there is no need to worry since we're in the lucky era compared to the ones did it in paper based which took them two years.

As long as you got all other documents right, you will get there eventually. Good luck!!

Reactions: babyfreeverse

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Received my HK PCC request last week. It does have the Sydney NS address.

I don't think it can speed up your case in any way. My theory is that CIC hasn't standardize the letter for HKPCC so different agents do things differently and mostly assume the applicants can pick up the pcc.

Regarding the timeline, it has been improved significantly recently to around less than 100 days or so for FSW. So, there is no need to worry since we're in the lucky era compared to the ones did it in paper based which took them two years.

As long as you got all other documents right, you will get there eventually. Good luck!!

HKSac

Apr 13, 2017
I didn't ask IRCC whether they got my HK police certificate or not. My status changed to IP2 after the 90 days submission deadline, and I got the PPR email on next day

Reactions: babyfreeverse

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
I didn't ask IRCC whether they got my HK police certificate or not. My status changed to IP2 after the 90 days submission deadline, and I got the PPR email on next day
Big Congrats!!! When was your AOR?

ginsan

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Congratulations!!!
Mind if I ask whether there is any difference between AOR2 and IP2? I received AOR2 in July and nothing else is updated since then.

huey9

Aug 3, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
19-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-07-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Hi,
My LoE is not editable anymore as I have used it in the first instance itself. However, I have received a letter asking for HK police certificate without any address on the letter. This is for EE FSW. Is there any email id where I can request IRCC for reissue of the letter?

regards.
Amit
Says on their website:
Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”

We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.

We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/hong-kong.asp

I'm not sure what you mean by LoE not editable... I thought you just write a letter (using Word or whatever), save as PDF and upload.

Hope this helps!

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi all, any PNP on here or are all of you direct ITA? I'd like to ask about your timeline (if PNP) because usually PNP takes longer and of course, it may take lonher for my PCC to be requested to HKP and processed by CIC.

Thanks!

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Hi all, any PNP on here or are all of you direct ITA? I'd like to ask about your timeline (if PNP) because usually PNP takes longer and of course, it may take lonher for my PCC to be requested to HKP and processed by CIC.

Thanks!
Hi,
I am PNP applicant. Got the HK PCC request the day I cleared my medical. But I can't give you any more timelines as it's just been a week since HK received the package. Will call them up on Monday to know the progress. What about you? Have you received the HK PCC request?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi,
I am PNP applicant. Got the HK PCC request the day I cleared my medical. But I can't give you any more timelines as it's just been a week since HK received the package. Will call them up on Monday to know the progress. What about you? Have you received the HK PCC request?
Thanks for responding! When is your AOR? I plan to submit on Oct 12 because I am waiting for my husband's renewed passport. I didn't want to submit additional documents.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Thanks for responding! When is your AOR? I plan to submit on Oct 12 because I am waiting for my husband's renewed passport. I didn't want to submit additional documents.
My AOR is 14 Aug. All the best!

lovecanada2017

Jul 21, 2017
How can i check if cic received my police cert from hong kong? Does anyone know what the status for additional documents is and what it changes to?

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
How can i check if cic received my police cert from hong kong? Does anyone know what the status for additional documents is and what it changes to?
Guys on this thread recommended either make a phone call or send emails. Search a couple pages back and you will find the contact info.

Reactions: spth38