+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi there

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Leon i applayed already now i have send to the embbasy thru post,if for exampel i have forget to write soemthing in application it will be a reason to refus

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused With my Status

sponsor for my and we have ben married since 2010 and i hafe landed like pr residenc in 2011 and i have lived with my wife 11month and we during that time it have soemuch problems,and she it was that time pregnant and we decied to seperated and i have com back to my contry and stay 3 month and go back to canada to Calgary becaus my wife is from Montreal and after she has born i have asked her to be together again becaus we have a baby now and after 3 month we have ben together again second time adn i have stay with my wife 4 month and we have been happy no problem all ok.And today i have accepted one call from my wife she said to my that all that story she love"s my and she cares about my it was a plane to bring my to my contry and to fill out police report to fill out like shes friend she sais my wife it will send this to immigration and police becaus she is laying she said to the immigration,police,i have been tortured her NOT TRUE i have ben scared her NOT TRUE and now she has been fille a police report,and one more thing my adress is in calgary still becaus i have forget to changed,now i have send my passport to get a PRTD and she said it will not issued to you becaus i have brokeng your status like PR resident.
it is this possibell?Becaus she said my love for you it was to not let you in canada never???can she brok my pr status in canada ,my i never had any problem with governement never with police nothing at all can immigraton to macke this kind o f decison to brok my pr status without to by my present ther to protect my status and to prof that things she said it is not true,And that baby she has with my but she diden't get in my name.

Pleas help becaus if this is true i will get a lower to prof that is not correct what she is saying/What are my chances now i'm out of the Canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why are you even talking to your wife and why are you telling her that you are going to apply for a travel document? She is obviously hostile to you and you may have shot yourself in the foot because she will now try to mess up your application.

You should apply for a travel document as soon as possible. If she has filed a police report against you, you will have to deal with that with immigration and try to defend yourself.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes thats right,but i have trust her i have send my PRTD sine a weak now but she is soo happy becaus she said i will not get issued a PRTD have that power my wife to cancell my PRTD? to be issued thru police report becaus she is 100% positiv for that for the emmbasy it will not isued to my a PRTD?.haw to deall with immigration from my contry?wowww that's is when you trust soembody hu dont love you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a PR who meets the residency requirements, it is your right to get a travel document. However, if immigration starts investigating your PR based on your wife accusations that you have abused her or that you committed marriage fraud to get your PR, I don't know if that will affect you getting your travel document. Just hope for the best.

As you can not apply for a PR travel document in Canada, you must be applying through the Canadian embassy in your home country. That is what I meant by you have to deal with them because they are the people who will issue or refuse the travel document. If they refuse it for any reason, you will have the chance to appeal.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Leon,i have apply for PRTD sin one weak now in embassy in my home contry,but they diden't replay on my e-mail nothing at all.I don't now haw is that possibel to refuse my travel document without listen my story or my evidenc she is laying that it will bee not fare.Becaus is my wife dream to tacke my down.that is my question if immigration in Canada starts investigation for my PR status based on my wife story can be one reason to refuse my PRTD???

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i got an e-mail from emmbasy that request documents

The following additional information and documents are required to proceed with the processing of your application:

-Evidence that your Permanent resident card was lost/stolen ( Police report )

-A copy of your health card

-A copy of your driver's licence

-Evidence of housing in Canada

If you do not produce the required evidence and documents within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application might be refused pursuant to subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), as you will not have demonstrated that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the IRPA

I dont understand some documents her i can get ther in canada i have id card when i have get the test for driving licenc,i dont have a copy of my health card and this evidenc housing in canada i dont understand??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
today i got an e-mail from emmbasy that request documents

The following additional information and documents are required to proceed with the processing of your application:

-Evidence that your Permanent resident card was lost/stolen ( Police report )

-A copy of your health card

-A copy of your driver's licence

-Evidence of housing in Canada

If you do not produce the required evidence and documents within 30 days of the date of this letter, your application might be refused pursuant to subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), as you will not have demonstrated that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the IRPA

I dont understand some documents her i can get ther in canada i have id card when i have get the test for driving licenc,i dont have a copy of my health card and this evidenc housing in canada i dont understand??
You have to answer truthfully.

1. Was your PR card lost or stolen? When? Did you report to the police or to CIC? If not, why not? Write your explanation to the embassy.

2. Do you have a health card? If you lived in Canada for 11 months, you should have one. Send a copy.

3. If you don't have a drivers license, send a copy of your ID card.

4. I am not sure why they are asking you that because you can arrange housing when you arrive. Tell them that you will arrange for housing when you arrive in Canada.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i have id card and health card Leon but police report i dont havet and this last one housing in canada haw can i get them, evidenc when my i'm in my home contry?

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And Leon can i send to them my ticekt when it shows my permanent residenc address in Canada and some another documents like member in bibliotek and another things.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't really know right now what is happening with my PRTD at the embassy in Vienna i have send COPR id card and some another thing's but still nothing new about my process,i think now it is more difficult to get a PRTD then all process for PR. Right now have been passed already 2 since i have send my application for PRTD i will loos my job in Edmonton i think because i need to be there on 13 aprill..Is this normal to takes the process so much time i have time to meet the residency requirements i have in good standing i think my PR status,really o don't know what is happening?

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today embassy have issued to my PRTD and now when i have goo to buy a ticket they have told mee that i need a returnit ticket??I dont understend this company in my contry in my PRTD writes:CATEGORIE R1 Permanent Resdient.but the airlines dont accept to book my ticket what is this i have PRTD 6 month validity??what can i do now.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Just book a return ticket. Return tickets are almost always cheaper than one way tickets anyway.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes scylla that's right i will bay a returnit ticket whatever this is not fer but the airlines are asking my fonnds to soport my sealf during my stay in Canada,i have tried to explain to them that this is a Travel Document for Permanent Resident of Canada and i have right to live the there to work i'm not a turist becuas in my PRTD of cours is not wiret visa just Canada and Categori R1 ,PERMANENT RESIDENT valdity 6 month.is this normal to assk my this airlines such of things.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me again,i have some question moving in my mind i have search on forum but i I could not find it.

-My first landing like Permanent Resident was in august 2011 me and my wife got married on 2010 we have been on relationship 2 years before get married on my home contry and live together after my first landing as a PR resident till 2012,and after that we have separate for 4 month and go back together again and now i want get a legal divorc because she don't love my anymore she is engaged with another one and now she is asking my to divorc.

1.If when i go back to Canada and i one get a legal divorc with my wife(sponsor),it will affect anything to my Pr status?

2.We have a son but my wife has no add my name on my son birth certificate,will this affect anything in my PR status?

3.What are my wife chances to deport my out of the contry after i get legal divorc?

4.I Have now a PRTD issued from embassy and i will go back to Canada,if she has fill out any paper for legal divorc is possible for my get a denied to port of entry in Canada for this reason?

Any replay it will be more then welcome

Thank you.