+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi there

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
1.If when i go back to Canada and i one get a legal divorc with my wife(sponsor),it will affect anything to my Pr status?

No

2.We have a son but my wife has no add my name on my son birth certificate,will this affect anything in my PR status?

No

3.What are my wife chances to deport my out of the contry after i get legal divorc?

If you have not broken any law, she can't. She could accuse you of marriage fraud but if there is no proof of marriage fraud, you will keep your PR.

4.I Have now a PRTD issued from embassy and i will go back to Canada,if she has fill out any paper for legal divorc is possible for my get a denied to port of entry in Canada for this reason?

No, you are a PR. Divorce will not change that.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u Mr.Leon for your response.

I Have just one more question i now that is no problem but to be sure:

Do i have a right to live in AB(Edmonton)because i have been first living on Qc province and now i wane move permanently on AB(Edmonton)do i have a right to do this if i get legal divorc?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have the right to move to anywhere in Canada because you are a PR. You do not even have to get divorced first.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Mr.Leon for your quick response and for your all of your advice,and God bless you.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Leon but this rule conditional permanent resident is in effect to live together with my wife for 2years and for my case.I have landed like PR of Canad on august 2011 before this law to come in effect.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
Mr Leon but this rule conditional permanent resident is in effect to live together with my wife for 2years and for my case.I have landed like PR of Canad on august 2011 before this law to come in effect.
Like you said, the conditional rule came into effect after you applied and gained your PR so it does not apply to you.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon,just to be sure is for my any risk that the CBSA Oficer will report my on the port of entry in Canada?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
Leon,just to be sure is for my any risk that the CBSA Oficer will report my on the port of entry in Canada?
If you still meet the residency requirements or still have time to meet them, they will not report you.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on month august 2013 i will make 2 years landing as a PR,so i have time to meet because and 3 years i have time to meet the residency obligation and to have my first aniversary like PR in 2016.And in my PRTD is R1 Categorie Permanent Resdient.So i think i m fine

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon tonight just i arrived in Edmonton the CBSA oficere diden't say to my nothing just ask for my PR card so now can i go to apply for driver licenc right a way?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
Leon tonight just i arrived in Edmonton the CBSA oficere diden't say to my nothing just ask for my PR card so now can i go to apply for driver licenc right a way?
Yes, you can go apply for a drivers license.

askushi

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i have apply for Alberta Health Care and they have give to my right a way a health cover and my health care card it will be emailed this weak to my they it was very friendly ,and i have passed the writing test for driving license so now haw many weeak i will bee waiting to get in on the road test?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askushi said:
today i have apply for Alberta Health Care and they have give to my right a way a health cover and my health care card it will be emailed this weak to my they it was very friendly ,and i have passed the writing test for driving license so now haw many weeak i will bee waiting to get in on the road test?
When you did the written test, did you give them your license and ask them how long you must wait? It should not take much more than 2 weeks so after 2 weeks, go to the registry and ask if they heard something yet.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i give them my License driver of my country,but i have my license driver issued from my country since 2009 but i have replace my driver license of my country in my country on 2012 and they are a littel bit a confuse because in my driving license is writing categorie issued date on:xx/xx/2009......But on the front is writing the date when is issued the driving license xx/xx/2012 so they are confused i don't know whay?so they have told my that they will told my if i have enoght points i have enought but now i will need to wait for 12 working day's.