+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hi there

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question ,i'm permanent residenc of canada i landed in august 2011 and i live in canada for 10 month and i come back in my contry without my PR Card becaus have lost there in Canada and i had an emergency here in my contry soo it was urgency to leav canada without Pr card,i have stay in my contry 2 month and go back in canada the emmbasy has isued to my a Travel Document but now i'm again in my contry for my mother becaus she is not so good healthy i have life in canada since 2011 one year and monthand when i go i have aplly for a Pr card but not yeat is isued so i dident wait my pr card becaus my mother is more importen and now if my aply again for TRV document for the second time can the embbasy isued to my??

thanks............adriano_0

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can get a PR travel document again because you still have time to meet the 2 year residency obligation.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Mr.Leon i will send my passport to the vienna haw long it will tacke to isued my a Travel Document becaus i have ask one friend he has aply for second time for a trv and has ben refused i dont now the reason,i'm scared littel bit becaus if refus my permanent residenc status in canada will be brogken for this i need some advice.Becaus you now parents are more importens then some things like my mother but now i know my PR card has arrived in my post in Ca.but noebody can e-mailet to my becaus i dont know no body over there.thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your friend was probably refused for a travel document the 2nd time because he did not meet the residency obligation any more.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok Leon i have live in canada to count 500 days so i qualific for a trv?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not because you have stayed in Canada for 500 days but because you still have enough time to meet 730 days for your first year as a PR. You only got your PR in August 2011 and so you have been a PR less than 2 years. You can be outside Canada for up to 3 years without losing your PR so even if you had 0 days in Canada to date, you would still have enough time to go back and stay 2 years before your 5 year PR anniversary.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you have right.But now becaus i think i'm question soemuch but you know ,can i from canada to go te USA to visit my uncel there in USA becaus i'm PR of Canada i think i have a write to stay there 1 month just for visit?or can i go directly with Travel Document to the Usa??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The travel document is good to enter Canada, not the US. If you want to visit the US, that's another story. If you need a visa to visit the US, you will have to apply for it at the US embassy.

You can either visit the US before you enter Canada with your travel document or you go to Canada first, get your PR card and then go to the US. Up to you.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Leon it is not posibel to go with Travel document of canda directly to the USA to stay there just 1 month,so i will need a visa eather i have a trv of canada i canot making landing at the USA with trv of Ca.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
So Leon it is not posibel to go with Travel document of canda directly to the USA to stay there just 1 month,so i will need a visa eather i have a trv of canada i canot making landing at the USA with trv of Ca.
When you come to US immigration, they want to see that either you are visa exempt to the US or you have a visit visa to enter the US. If you don't, they will not let you enter. They do not care if you are a PR of Canada.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thank you Leon first i will go to Canada and i will apply for a US Visa visitor thank you for your advice .And one more question in application for TRV there right if ever ben isued to my a trv befor YES or No i will mark yes right?and to gif the reason should i send profs like my mother hospital paper and my licenc driver of canada to send or acount card is this a good idea?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adriano_0 said:
ok thank you Leon first i will go to Canada and i will apply for a US Visa visitor thank you for your advice .And one more question in application for TRV there right if ever ben isued to my a trv befor YES or No i will mark yes right?and to gif the reason should i send profs like my mother hospital paper and my licenc driver of canada to send or acount card is this a good idea?
You mean your application for a PR travel document to go to Canada? As a PR, you can not apply for a TRV.

You do not have to give any reason why you need a PR travel document because you still meet the residency requirements. Just apply for it.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you Leon tomorrw i will send my application,thank you for advice.

adriano_0

Feb 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm sorry Leon again.I have applayd one time for travel document 5 month ago and has been isued to my and go to canada.And now i need again a travel document of canada for that i will apply tomorrw i will send thru post ofice?that it was the question do i have a right to have again a travel document of canada do i have a write to apply again?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you already applied for it once, then you know how to do it. Apply for it like you did the last time.