+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Quebec forms

anamfahim

Nov 1, 2018
Hi I have a question about the section in which they ask for the date of PERMANENT RESIDENCY RECEIVED. I came to Canada when I was two years old, therefore according to my parents they weren’t issued permanent residence. Rather, they were issued Canadian Landing papers. So, my question is, can I use the date written on those papers instead? Or can I just write N/A?

Thanks!

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Hi there - from my Home (Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates) to here hehe

For Section 4.1: Information of your family members. If you sponsor your husband only, and you guys don't have children yet --> so you fill your information (sponsor) here.
***Because according to definition of "family members" on CIC:
"A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or dependent child of a dependent child (grandchild), who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/glossary.asp

---> After that, you have to tick at Oui.
After ticking at Oui, there is a box, please keep it blank.

For 4.2 & 4.3, if you don't go with other family members, so write N/A.

Make sure For section 2 & 3: You fill principle applicant's information. For section 1: You fill sponsor's information.

Hello, just a fast question about your last sentence, if i am married, and sponsoring my husband i have to fill oly section 3 with his info right? as section 2 is for a conjoint and he is not conjoint he is spouse. i would appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you,

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Hello, Can anyone help me with the next questions?
I am living in Canada and sponsoring my husband that lives outside Canada. We don't have kids, I don't have any conjoint or any other relationship, neither does him. I am applying just for him. ( he will come alone )

Having said that, I have the following questions:

1. In the form 0520 (Demande de selection Permanent) Besides the signature of the sponsored person, should the sponsor also sign? ( meaning: me, as a spouse and member of his family, although it says the people qui accompagnent, and I am already here) so I am not sure about this one.

2. In the form 0520 (Demande de selection permanente) section 6 (Declaration des personnes parrainees) : Besides the signature of the sponsored person, should the sponsor also sign? ( meaning: me, as a spouse and member of his family, although it says the people qui accompagnent, and I am already here) so I am not sure about this one.

3. In the form 0546 (formulaire d’engagement) section 2 (renseignements sur votre conjoint ou conjointe (s’il y s lieu) Because we are married and we have a marriage certificate, then I shouldn’t fill this section as they are asking for conjoint info ( not our case right? )

4. In the form 0546 (formulaire d’engagement) section 4 (Reseignements sur les members de la famille de la personne parrainee principale)

After writing my information, in the question: Cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au Quebec? I am already in Canada so, should I mark Non as I won’t be accompanying him right?

5. In the form 1520 (documents a soumettre a l’appui de la deemande d’engagement)
We don’t have any cogarant so, should I put S.O next to all the check squares under cogarant ? or just leave it blank?

Thank you for your help, and i hope this can help other people too.

JessP

Feb 17, 2019
Hello, Can anyone help me with the next questions?
I am living in Canada and sponsoring my husband that lives outside Canada. We don't have kids, I don't have any conjoint or any other relationship, neither does him. I am applying just for him. ( he will come alone )

Having said that, I have the following questions:

1. In the form 0520 (Demande de selection Permanent) Besides the signature of the sponsored person, should the sponsor also sign? ( meaning: me, as a spouse and member of his family, although it says the people qui accompagnent, and I am already here) so I am not sure about this one.

2. In the form 0520 (Demande de selection permanente) section 6 (Declaration des personnes parrainees) : Besides the signature of the sponsored person, should the sponsor also sign? ( meaning: me, as a spouse and member of his family, although it says the people qui accompagnent, and I am already here) so I am not sure about this one.

3. In the form 0546 (formulaire d’engagement) section 2 (renseignements sur votre conjoint ou conjointe (s’il y s lieu) Because we are married and we have a marriage certificate, then I shouldn’t fill this section as they are asking for conjoint info ( not our case right? )

4. In the form 0546 (formulaire d’engagement) section 4 (Reseignements sur les members de la famille de la personne parrainee principale)

After writing my information, in the question: Cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au Quebec? I am already in Canada so, should I mark Non as I won’t be accompanying him right?

5. In the form 1520 (documents a soumettre a l’appui de la deemande d’engagement)
We don’t have any cogarant so, should I put S.O next to all the check squares under cogarant ? or just leave it blank?

Thank you for your help, and i hope this can help other people too.

Please any one can help??