+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with Quebec forms

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
At the starting of the forms they explain what and why you need to fill the form. The english forms are only given to help understand the questions written in french ( you won't be able to fill the ones in english)
And yes, 2 copies of that form ( they will send you one back once you get approved for CSQ with their decision on the last page)
I know, at the start the Guide said that English form just to help understand the questions and we have to fill it in French; but then when I looked at the Checklist, it said that "Two completed and signed copies of the Undertaking Application - Family Class (form A-0546-GA)"
  • A-0546-GA is English version
  • A-0546-GF is French version
=> That's why I think that we have to fill in English form but fill in French (!) It sounds too silly!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/sponsorship/A-1520-BA-dyn.pdf
(Page 3)

angel4life08

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
Sent on 07-01-2017 SA...............:12-01-2017
File Transfer...
12-01-2017 AOR2...........: 02-02-2017 CSQ Filed....: 18-01-2017 CSQ Received: 05-04-2017
Med's Done....
07-12-2016 upfront - Passed
Interview........
Not Needed Bg Check......: 26-08-2017 DM...............: 29-09-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
17-11-2017
I know, at the start the Guide said that English form just to help understand the questions and we have to fill it in French; but then when I looked at the Checklist, it said that "Two completed and signed copies of the Undertaking Application - Family Class (form A-0546-GA)"
  • A-0546-GA is English version
  • A-0546-GF is French version
=> That's why I think that we have to fill in English form but fill in French (!) It sounds too silly!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/sponsorship/A-1520-BA-dyn.pdf
(Page 3)
Ya I understand what you mean, it's confusing. I didn't take any chance I just filled everything in French!

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you, but he said 4 forms, and the link that you sent me is not the form... And for the Checklist to send it to CIC when I applied for PR, there are multiple boxes to tick in - so it is a kind of form to work with... So I just wonder if there is any Checklist like that?
The link I sent to you it's the checklist as you asked

Reactions: Trinh

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
They don't accept English forms. They mention the English form because you are reading the English version.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
They don't accept English forms. They mention the English form because you are reading the English version.
Yes, finally we still filled it in French form and just sent the package of papers to apply for CSQ. I hope that everything will go well, then we can get CSQ soon!

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes, finally we still filled it in French form and just sent the package of papers to apply for CSQ. I hope that everything will go well, then we can get CSQ soon!
It'll be quick, 20-25 days or so. They will mail you a letter once they start processing it and then a week or so after they send you the csq.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Alo! I got my CSQ with letter confirmation as well as the form that I filled with their signature. So should I scan CSQ + letter confirmation to upload to MyCIC or I have to scan and upload CSQ + letter + form that I filled? Please help!

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Alo! I got my CSQ with letter confirmation as well as the form that I filled with their signature. So should I scan CSQ + letter confirmation to upload to MyCIC or I have to scan and upload CSQ + letter + form that I filled? Please help!
Only your CSQ

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I didn't have to upload csq, Quebec should inform cic about the csq. I believe this is written somewhere when cic tells you to get a csq.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
It'll be quick, 20-25 days or so. They will mail you a letter once they start processing it and then a week or so after they send you the csq.
I didn't have to upload csq, Quebec should inform cic about the csq. I believe this is written somewhere when cic tells you to get a csq.
What??? :(((

On MyCIC online account, there is a place to upload the file online.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
What??? :(((

On MyCIC online account, there is a place to upload the file online.
Then upload it! I did not have such a request or was asked to upload any document, just to get it. I believe it is the CSQ letter that says they will inform CIC. You get two CSQs, an original and a copy. Is this the last document they will ask you to submit? Whether you need to upload will probably depend on which VO is handling your case.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Only your CSQ
I have a problem. For Police certificate and Schedule A, I could upload successfully, and after I signed online signature, it showed that my file is "Replacement Provided". But for CSQ, after I uploaded, I CANNOT sign online, and the status of uploaded file is "Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC"
-> Do you have this problem?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Then upload it! I did not have such a request or was asked to upload any document, just to get it. I believe it is the CSQ letter that says they will inform CIC. You get two CSQs, an original and a copy. Is this the last document they will ask you to submit? Whether you need to upload will probably depend on which VO is handling your case.
Yes,lately cic is requesting to upload the csq on Mycic! They requested for me too and I saw a few other people

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I have a problem. For Police certificate and Schedule A, I could upload successfully, and after I signed online signature, it showed that my file is "Replacement Provided". But for CSQ, after I uploaded, I CANNOT sign online, and the status of uploaded file is "Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC"
-> Do you have this problem?

No,that's weird! For me worked well both times,1st when I did for pcc and schedule a and after worked when I did for the csq

Reactions: Harpreet2013