Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
abishkh said:
Hey, can you tell me which number on the certificate is the CSQ number? I am little confuse trying to fill out my federal application.

Thanks
Hi abishkh,
First of all congrats for your CSQ and good luck for ypur federal.
Pls can u share your experience in interview?

And what is your details, i mean, your age, edu, work exp, job etc.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear all,

Processing Time(table), All BIQ's updated. They put India still on hold... :( :( :(

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
yogie said:
Hello dear all,

Processing Time(table), All BIQ's updated. They put India still on hold... :( :( :(

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/processing-times-table.html

Note: If you bookmarked the above link in your browser then "REFRESH" your webpage in order to see the update.

Yogie
Hey Guys Happy New Year,

Any Yogie thanks for keeping the track. Keep up updated and we would really obliged. By the way, I was in Ur town few days back. Unfortunately, didn't have enough time to get in touch may be some other time.

Regards.

Tash.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walkingmarvel said:
Hey Guys Happy New Year,

Any Yogie thanks for keeping the track. Keep up updated and we would really obliged - It would be my pleasure .. :D :D :D. By the way, I was in Ur town few days back- Oh... really !!!. Unfortunately, didn't have enough time to get in touch may be some other time.- yeah surely, would like to see u someday...

What abt. your CSQ status? Have u get any correspondence regarding interview?

Regards.

Tash.
Yogie

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Guys please help by answering this question.

Has INDIAN correspondence degree or diploma any point under diploma point system or area of training? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
yogie said:
Hey Yogie,
Still no updates on any interview dates. I am desperately waiting for it now.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Guys please help by answering this question.

Has INDIAN correspondence degree or diploma any point under diploma point system or area of training? Please let me know as soon as possible.- In point no.: 3.3.1.1 Critère 1.1 : Niveau de scolarité of "GUIDE DES PROCÉDURES D’IMMIGRATION" , they use the term "FULL TIME(temps plein) for all the education Diploma/Degree, so we may here interpret it as only Full time Diploma/Degree is considered for claiming of points for Education as well as for AOT factor.However here the Part Time study in which one has to attend the classes few hours a day/week but not full day at the college/institute and has the same total number of credits/courses to achieve the Diploma/Degree as that of Regular Full Time Diploma/Degree then these Part Time study may also be considered for claiming of points for Education as well as for AOT factor. But in the case of Correspondence course; where one does not have to physically attend any classes at any College/Institute, it might not be considered as a Full Time/ Full Time equivalent(i.e. part Time Study), which in turn might not be entitled to claim any points for Education as well as AOT factor.

Here it MUST be noted that all the above info is my own speculation only and do not consider it as some factual info and I have no any sources regarding this.

Thank
Yogie

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
yogie said:
Hi Yogie and the rest of U filed in 2010,

A very quick update. I have received the letter for interview. It's for the 15th of March 2012 @ New Delhi. It has arrived just y'day by email.

I will need help from U guys for the further preparations. And good luck to U all, hopefully Ur letters would be rolling soon. God Bless.

Warm Regards.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walkingmarvel said:
Hi Yogie and the rest of U filed in 2010,

A very quick update. I have received the letter for interview. It's for the 15th of March 2012 @ New Delhi. It has arrived just y'day by email.- Many many congratulations for interview call !!! I am sure u will have your CSQ in hand after interview.

I will need help from U guys for the further preparations. And good luck to U all, hopefully Ur letters would be rolling soon. God Bless.- Of course, we are all here to help u upto our knowledge... Thanks, we hope too... :) :) :)

Warm Regards.
Yogie

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
manoj123 said:
Hello familly i am in Hyderabad , i am doing my CSQ without any help of consultant .Please can someone tell me how to pay the fees of CSQ [/b]. I saw in hong kong bureau that we can make it by :
certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
Canada Post money order;
bank draft or international money order;
Please someone can tell me where can i have Canada Post money order or how manage with my bank HDFC? ..Thank you for your answers (urgent)

hi, just go to any bank and ask them regarding bankdraft, if it does, just whatever the amout that shows exactly the fees in CAD. it takes only half an hour to do that..

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
In page 24 of the Quebec immigration handbook it read that if a foreign degree is corresponding to "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" 1st cycle full time university degree of quebec then the point of area of training can not be given to them. For ex : I have bachelor of business management 3 years full time degree and as per degree comparison table of quebec for INDIAN degrees it matches with the "Etude universitaire de premier cycle" and that is why as per the rule mentioned above they can't give me 6 points of area of training which is usually given to 3 year of bachelor of business management degree as per the area of training table section C foreign degree.

So my question here is that though they have that rule but in area of training forgien degree section you can find that bachelor of business management degree of 3 years will be given 6 points. why is this contradiction?

I am in the process of appealing and they have given me only 6 points for the degree in the prelim. evaluation and area of training 0 though I got my degree in the year 2010.
Please tell me what to do?

Thanks

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
mkshah said:
Hi abishkh,
First of all congrats for your CSQ and good luck for ypur federal.
Pls can u share your experience in interview?

And what is your details, i mean, your age, edu, work exp, job etc.
Hey MK Shah, Yogie & all,

I have got a small situation here. My main applicant is my wife. She is 3 months pregnant now. Guys, what would be a sensible step to take. Shall I inform them now, or inform them during the interview?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi walkingmarvel,
Pls read my reply to ur query in ur post to other thread. :)

walkingmarvel said:
Hey MK Shah, Yogie & all,

I have got a small situation here. My main applicant is my wife. She is 3 months pregnant now. Guys, what would be a sensible step to take. Shall I inform them now, or inform them during the interview?

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all Indian QSW aspirants,

The processing time of federal stage after getting CSQ has been raised to 6 months(earlier it was 3 months) at CHC,NEW DELHI. It's very sad news for Indians... :( :( :( (Though it is still not quite bad bcs. New Delhi still remains fastest one for processing the QSW in the world !!! :) :) :))

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp (updated:2012-01-27)

Yogie

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Yet another Bad News :(

yogie said:
Hello all Indian QSW aspirants,

The processing time of federal stage after getting CSQ has been raised to 6 months(earlier it was 3 months) at CHC,NEW DELHI. It's very sad news for Indians... :( :( :( (Though it is still not quite bad bcs. New Delhi still remains fastest one for processing the QSW in the world !!! :) :) :))

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp (updated:2012-01-27)

Yogie