Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
rasein said:
Usually people get the info from this Link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Thanks
Hi,
I check the link you provided.
For ASIA, HK, they have 2 missions, 1st was from August 29 to October 6.
and another from November 7 to December 15.

So what does this mean?

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
quebec2011 said:
I have applied in October 2010 and I know few others too who have file number of October and Nov and they all have applied from INDIA but still no news.

I think they will have the interviews in Feb 2012 as they had in Feb 2011.

BTW what is your area of training?
My area of training is Electrical Engineering in BE. But I have 7+ years of IT experience. My wife is the primary applicant and she has a BE degree in computer science and 6+ years of IT experience

Have they asked you for any documents like french diploma or any other thing.Till date I have not received any communication from the consulate. The last one was the AOR acknowledgement back in Dec 2010.

Good luck

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
We missed to book for the A2 exam. The next schedule for A2 exam seems to be on May 2012. Alliance Francais updated us that from next year it is going to be 3 exams per year. Will this have an impact on our CSQ interview? We have completed A1 and updated the HK office. Any idea/help around this please!!

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
test post....

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hariharan4k said:
We missed to book for the A2 exam. The next schedule for A2 exam seems to be on May 2012. Alliance Francais updated us that from next year it is going to be 3 exams per year. Will this have an impact on our CSQ interview? We have completed A1 and updated the HK office. Any idea/help around this please!!
hi hariharan,
apart from DELF/DALF exam results, you can take TEF / TCF exams and submit its result to your BIQ. As I understood from your post, you are worried about the long duration between the present and next exam of DELF. but TEF / TCF exam dates for India falls during this period.
You can register for this exams with AF-New Delhi and AF - Mumbai.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Hi paracetamol,

You can take a look at the QSW tracker at http://bit.ly/qswtracker to have a rough idea of the timelines.
also do add your details to it if you're a QSW applicant.

cheers !

Paracetamol! said:
what is the normal timeline for HK office?!
& that of Montreal?!

manoj123

Nov 30, 2011
Hello familly i am in Hyderabad , i am doing my CSQ without any help of consultant .Please can someone tell me how to pay the fees of CSQ [/b]. I saw in hong kong bureau that we can make it by :
certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
Canada Post money order;
bank draft or international money order;
Please someone can tell me where can i have Canada Post money order or how manage with my bank HDFC? ..Thank you for your answers (urgent)

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manoj123 said:
Hello familly i am in Hyderabad , i am doing my CSQ without any help of consultant .Please can someone tell me how to pay the fees of CSQ [/b]. Principal applicant - C$395
Spouse - C$152
Each dependent child - C$152

I saw in hong kong bureau that we can make it by :
certified cheque (international or drawn on a Canadian bank);
Canada Post money order;
bank draft or international money order;
Please someone can tell me where can i have Canada Post money order or how manage with my bank HDFC? ..Thank you for your answers (urgent)..you can go to HDFC bank and ask for demand draft payable in canadian dollars, they will make DD of nova scotia bank. It must be in the favor of Ministre des Finances du Quebec

walkingmarvel

Nov 17, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
HONGKONG / NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-11-2010
Interview........
15-03-2012 (CSQ issued)
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
palakdhagia said:
Hi,

I am from Ahmedabad and I have applied for Quebec Immigration last year in Sept 2010.I have received a letter from Hongkong embassy to provide the evidence of level of understanding and verbal expression of french which is indicted in my Application Form as an Intermediate-7.
While doing application I had submitted only DELF A2 results.Now I have DELF B1 certification as well.Also,I have attended DELFB2 classes from Alliance Francaise and I took DELF B2 exams but I couldn't clear.

Please suggest what should I revert to Hongkong Embassy from the following two.

1. Should I provide the DELF B1 exam results and will it be enough?

2. Also,I am preparing and trying my best to reach to B2 level and I have registered for taking TCF exams in coming October.

Can I submit the receipt of the registration of TCF exams to Hongkong embassy and request to extend the deadline as my deadline to answer is by 18th Oct and I will be able to get my TCF results by 1st week of November'11.

Apart from following two any other suggestions are also welcome.

@ walkingmarvel, you are also from Ahmedabad please if you can personal message your name.

Regards.
Hello mate,

Sorry for replying U little late. Cud be because I had been too much busy. Well, to be honest I have lost a bit of track on what r the updates, so I won't be the right person to answer any of your question. I am just waiting for my interview letter.

Regards.

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all QSW Forum Members,

The next Schedule of Selection Mission for 2012 has been updated on the Quebec website :) :) :).....

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/immigration-application/schedule-missions.html

However the dates for New Delhi mission is yet to be determined so Indian applicants please wait and be ready to go to Delhi :D :D :D
Hope it would helpful to all !!!

Yogie

spice105

Dec 10, 2011
Hi, would you please tell, that wat all important sites you would recommend to visit in order to get thru with quebec immigration process.

abishkh

Dec 10, 2011
Hey, can you tell me which number on the certificate is the CSQ number? I am little confuse trying to fill out my federal application.

Thanks