+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec CSQ from India

palakdhagia

Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quebec2011 said:
Didn't you ask your agent that why they have asked your to send french certificate?
Thanks for reply

Well As per discussion with my agent,he said since I have 12+3 study,In order to cover enough points for eligibility,I should clear B2 and submit the certificate and they may also waive off my interview.

Once my exam registration will be done,I am going to ask my agent to submit exam receipt to take extension as well as DELF B1 certificate,after this Government may conduct my interview.

what are your views on this ?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
palakdhagia said:
Thanks for reply

Well As per discussion with my agent,he said since I have 12+3 study,In order to cover enough points for eligibility,I should clear B2 and submit the certificate and they may also waive off my interview.

Once my exam registration will be done,I am going to ask my agent to submit exam receipt to take extension as well as DELF B1 certificate,after this Government may conduct my interview.

what are your views on this ? I think your agent has a point, but they rarely waive the interview of Indian applicants.

Today I was in AF bangalore One of my classmate told me that their entire applications and documents were returned to them when they failed to provide them with the french certificate which they(BIQ people) had asked them to send.

I don't know whether they are gonna treat your file same as they did to these applicants or not but if you could make it as soon as possible I am sure it is gonna help you a lot.

Quebec_2012

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Hello everybody,

Looking through various forums and the websites, this is where I think I am. Still Hope, Quebec 2011, Shahi and others, could you please review this and confirm/contradict.

If I apply as the principal applicant and my wife as the co-applicant - Total 53 points? Am I missing out anything?

Education (B.Sc. 2001 India) - 6 points
Work experience (9 years) - 8 points
Age (31) - 16 points
Language proficiency - French (will clear DELF A2) - 3+3 points
Language proficiency - English (Advanced) - 3+3 points
Financial self sufficiency - 1 point
Spouse Education: MCA (2002) - 3 points
Spouse Age (30) - 3 points
Spouse French - None - 0 points
Child - 4 points

If my wife applies as the principal applicant and I as the co-applicant - Total 58? Am I missing out anything?

Education (MCA 2002 India) - 12 points
Age (30) - 16 points
Language proficiency - French - 0 points
Spouse Education: B.Sc. (2001) - 2 points
Spouse Age (31) - 3 points
Spouse French - DELF A2- 3+3 points
Child - 4 points

Is this the end of the road then, am I calculating it correctly? Suggestions and advice will be heartily welcome...?

Regards,

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Quebec_2012

Your Area Of training Points is missing

hariharan4k

May 20, 2011
Anyone has an update on the approx. CSQ interview timelines in India. I applied back in 2010 Nov via HK office. My agent says this year the delegates are not coming and it might be Mar/Apr 2012 for them to visit India.

By the way me and my wife have both cleared Delf A1 and preparing for A2 exam.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Quebec_2012 said:
Hello everybody,

Looking through various forums and the websites, this is where I think I am. Still Hope, Quebec 2011, Shahi and others, could you please review this and confirm/contradict.

If I apply as the principal applicant and my wife as the co-applicant - Total 53 points? Am I missing out anything?

Education (B.Sc. 2001 India) - 6 points
Age (31) - 16 points
Language proficiency - French (will clear DELF A2) - 3+3 points
Spouse Education: MCA (2002) - 3 points
Spouse Age (30) - 3 points
Spouse French - None - 0 points
Child - 4 points

If my wife applies as the principal applicant and I as the co-applicant - Total 58? Am I missing out anything?

Education (MCA 2002 India) - 12 points
Age (30) - 16 points
Language proficiency - French - 0 points better she can clear delf a2 to get 6 points
Spouse Education: B.Sc. (2001) - 2 points
Spouse Age (31) - 3 points
Spouse French - DELF A2- 3+3 points if u r co-applicant then u will get 2 points for your delf a1 or a2
Child - 4 points

If u prove that your wife job is related to her MCA then she will get extra 6 points, i correct your points so it is better on your wife name.

Is this the end of the road then, am I calculating it correctly? Suggestions and advice will be heartily welcome...?

Regards,

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
hariharan4k said:
Anyone has an update on the approx. CSQ interview timelines in India. I applied back in 2010 Nov via HK office. My agent says this year the delegates are not coming and it might be Mar/Apr 2012 for them to visit India. Peoples who applied in the month of oct2010 are still waiting for their interview so hope u will get your interview around early next year

By the way me and my wife have both cleared Delf A1 and preparing for A2 exam. good job

vinny_new

Jan 11, 2011
@Stillhope- friend you missed the month. Pls specify upto which month applications have been called for interview.

Anyone has heard about people being rejected in the interview as well. If so on what grounds.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
vinny_new said:
@ Stillhope- friend you missed the month. Pls specify upto which month applications have been called for interview.

Anyone has heard about people being rejected in the interview as well. If so on what grounds.
thanks

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
hariharan4k said:
Anyone has an update on the approx. CSQ interview timelines in India. I applied back in 2010 Nov via HK office. My agent says this year the delegates are not coming and it might be Mar/Apr 2012 for them to visit India.

By the way me and my wife have both cleared Delf A1 and preparing for A2 exam.
I have applied in October 2010 and I know few others too who have file number of October and Nov and they all have applied from INDIA but still no news.

I think they will have the interviews in Feb 2012 as they had in Feb 2011.

BTW what is your area of training?

Have they asked you for any documents like french diploma or any other thing.

Good luck

NEETIN

Nov 4, 2011
Hi

I m from ahmedabad i have elavuated my details in quebec govt site and it's shows i m eligible to apply for quebec skilled worker PR.

for the same i wanted to confirm if i apply along with my spose and son, My Question is how much points i need to have it's 59 or 63?

Look forward for replay

Thanks.

rasein

Dec 16, 2010
Boston, MA, US
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal (CSQ) & Buffalo (Federal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
NEETIN said:
Hi

I m from ahmedabad i have elavuated my details in quebec govt site and it's shows i m eligible to apply for quebec skilled worker PR.

for the same i wanted to confirm if i apply along with my spose and son, My Question is how much points i need to have it's 59 or 63?

Look forward for replay

Thanks.
you need to have 63 Points if you're applying with your Family

vinny_new

Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

I am the principal appilcant and applied for CSQ in Oc 2010 and awaiting interview call. Now my spouse is about to switch job. I have queries in the same regard

1. Do we need to send this updated info to the cosulate/ Hong kong office
2. Will this further delay our application.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Also how do these agents know about internal info about when the Consulates would be avl for interview in Delhi. Like someone said that their agent told them tht next interviews would be in Feb 12. I always thought tht interviews happen round the year.

Thanks

rasein

Dec 16, 2010
Boston, MA, US
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal (CSQ) & Buffalo (Federal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
vinny_new said:
Hi,

I am the principal appilcant and applied for CSQ in Oc 2010 and awaiting interview call. Now my spouse is about to switch job. I have queries in the same regard

1. Do we need to send this updated info to the cosulate/ Hong kong office - Its Good to inform Immigration if there is any change in your File
2. Will this further delay our application. - i don't think they will delay it further, because of this job change, go ahead & send the Documents by FAX mentioning your File#

*Its mandatory to update Immigration when there is any change in the File.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Also how do these agents know about internal info about when the Consulates would be avl for interview in Delhi. Like someone said that their agent told them tht next interviews would be in Feb 12. I always thought tht interviews happen round the year.

Usually people get the info from this Link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

Thanks

francaise

Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEETIN said:
Hi

Look forward for replay

Thanks.
57 ( before adaptability points) and 63 (after adaptability points)