+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Quebec CSQ from India

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
Re: Suggestion required for Quebec CSQ.

varungarg said:
Dear Group Members,

Please Suggest for my Application of Quebec PR .

As now they have changed the rules that is they have made the Groups and have introduced the Caps and i will fall under Group2 only in which 14300 Application will be Accepted.so it will be fine like if i will be submitting in July 2012 my file as by then i need to prepare for french exam,

Also please suggest which french exam i should appear for.

also Suggest can i apply now for A1 and submit the result and if i clear for A2 later on can i submit the result later on also for A2 even once i have also got the AOR number.

My Profile is as below.

Age - 28 years

Education - BSC(General Studied Computer Application as a Subject
instead of Chemistry so we can say it as Bsc ( Computer Applications))
and MCA(Masters of Computer application)

All the Study is from India only.

Does my intern ship for 6 months during my Master degree will be
counted for experience

Experience - 3.9 years in Software Testing

IELTS - Listening 8.5 , speaking 7

French:- Have to Appear

Martial Status:- Single

Upto which level i will need to Clear the French Exam.

Please suggest on Priority.

Dear Group members,

RBS

Apr 19, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2011
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
Got Quebec CSQ from India

Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of AOR in Quebec immigration?

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Your replies are most appreciated. Thanks in advance and best regards.

RBS.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
RBS said:
Hello Friends, how are you all? Well this is my first post here.

I already apply for Quebec PR in November 2011 and I got my file number too. I just want to know when will they call me for an Interview or when will I get any updates from them.

I cleared my DELF A1 exam and preparing for DELF A2, I think A1 and A2 are enough for open my file / CSQ interview.

Can anyone tell me what is the meaning of AOR in Quebec immigration?

I got my 63 points including French Language point.

Your replies are most appreciated. Thanks in advance and best regards.

RBS.
AOR= Acknowledgement of receipt - they confirming receipt your application.

Good Luck i am preparing for august A1- Wish me luck.

Can i ask you how was the A1 test and how many months does it takes to complete it.

canadaforgood

Aug 19, 2011
Hi ,

I am taking my french test A2 in May 2012. A1 is not difficults at all .dont worry if you have basic knowledge and introduce yourself and introducing someone ...

I am worried as at first they will provide only a results sheet with accreditation. The original diploma will take five to six months. Any one expert in this treand can advice me in order to apply under new rules the first provincial results sheet would be suffice ????

canadaforgood

Aug 19, 2011
hi ,

I am bit confused on areas of traning points system. I have a master of Business management from a UK university how ever that is two years course. Apart from this I have a diploma in Marketing from charted institute of marketing UK. I am working for the past 5 years in a area which is related to my masters degree and the diploma. How many points I will get ??? however my diploma is not continuous studies making me worried...

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
dear all,

can any one explain little bit in brief about the speaking part of a1 exam as i am appearing for it in may 2012.

thnks in adavance.

Hi ,

I am taking my french test A2 in May 2012. A1 is not difficults at all .dont worry if you have basic knowledge and introduce yourself and introducing someone ...

I am worried as at first they will provide only a results sheet with accreditation. The original diploma will take five to six months. Any one expert in this treand can advice me in order to apply under new rules the first provincial results sheet would be suffice ????

[/quote]

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
dont worry. A1 is damn easy. speaking part is what gets everyone nervous, but its nothing at all.

first part will be to introduce yourself.
then role play - this could something like an interaction between a student and librarian/gym instructor/course registration desk etc.

just write these down at home and practise like mad !! and it will come easily.. hehe... i remember i almost sang the introduction part.

i dont remember if there was something like a topic that you have to speak on.... maybe that was for A2.

varungarg said:
dear all,

can any one explain little bit in brief about the speaking part of a1 exam as i am appearing for it in may 2012.

thnks in adavance.

Hi ,

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
vibez_well said:
dear all,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful suggestion.

enjoy :)

dont worry. A1 is damn easy. speaking part is what gets everyone nervous, but its nothing at all.

first part will be to introduce yourself.
then role play - this could something like an interaction between a student and librarian/gym instructor/course registration desk etc.

just write these down at home and practise like mad !! and it will come easily.. hehe... i remember i almost sang the introduction part.

i dont remember if there was something like a topic that you have to speak on.... maybe that was for A2.

varungarg

Feb 26, 2012
varungarg said:
Dear Group Members,

Please Suggest for my Application of Quebec PR .

As now they have changed the rules that is they have made the Groups and have introduced the Caps and i will fall under Group2 only in which 14300 Application will be Accepted.so it will be fine like if i will be submitting in July 2012 my file as by then i need to prepare for french exam,

Also please suggest which french exam i should appear for.

also Suggest can i apply now for A1 and submit the result and if i clear for A2 later on can i submit the result later on also for A2 even once i have also got the AOR number.

My Profile is as below.

Age - 28 years

Education - BSC(General Studied Computer Application as a Subject
instead of Chemistry so we can say it as Bsc ( Computer Applications))
and MCA(Masters of Computer application)

All the Study is from India only.

Does my intern ship for 6 months during my Master degree will be
counted for experience

Experience - 3.9 years in Software Testing

IELTS - Listening 8.5 , speaking 7

French:- Have to Appear

Martial Status:- Single

Upto which level i will need to Clear the French Exam.

Dear Group members,

vinny60444

Jun 22, 2012
Hi ,
I am new and want to migrate in QUEBEC. Any any one help me . i am software engg and i have 8 year exp in SAP. Is QUEBEC is good in all category. and i can get job in sap or some other field at the starting..Please help me

vicky4frendz

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/10/2011
AOR Received.
3/12/2011
IELTS Request
Submited afterwards
Interview........
Waiting :(
sameer004 said:
AOR= Acknowledgement of receipt - they confirming receipt your application.

Good Luck i am preparing for august A1- Wish me luck.

Can i ask you how was the A1 test and how many months does it takes to complete it.
HI Sameer

I have also cleared A2 and going to apear for A2 exam in August, I am abit nervous about the interview language French. :-[
I got my AOR in December and waiting for interview to be schedudled..

Do you have any Idea about what kind ofquestions normally the ask?

Thanks
Viicku

rishirga

Jul 19, 2012
charmeuse said:
I applied from India in July 2008, the interview was last week in New Delhi and I got the CSQ on the spot. I was very tense about the interview. Many posts here and on other websites helped me. Thanks to all of you. The interview was 50% in French and 50% in English; it lasted exactly 1 hour. The lady was very friendly and helpful and quickly put me at ease. My spoken French can be called advanced beginner's at best; I'm pursuing Level B1 from Alliance Francaise. Passed DELF A2 last year. No family or friends in Canada except for some friends from Facebook. My 2 cents worth: Doing a lot of research on Quebec helped and the officer was impressed by my knowledge of Quebec, especially ville de Quebec. I've heard that they give weightage for intention to settle in ville de Quebec because almost everyone chooses Montreal. They need more people in the Capitale-Nationale region.

A little background info: I am 35, Masters in Biotechnology, have been working in the managerial cadre in ITES (IT Enabled Services) for the last 10 years. Married, have a 10-year-old son, but my husband is not accompanying me. Applied by myself, did not use a lawyer.

If any of you need further info, feel free to ask. I'll help you as best as I can.
Hi Dear!!

Your post is really helpful although its very old now. but I am still wondering if you can help me. My first question is about French. Do i need to attempt each level test separately or I can go it for at once and they will give my level where do i stand.

My second question is about the documents. I have checked the site already but its confusing. can u explain me what documents and forms you filled for application.

My third question is about your settlement. Have you been settled there already. if yes than how is your experience. Were you able to find the job and survive there easily. As If I get CSQ than I will be travelling with my wife and son(4-5 age). I am not sure what language school teachers use with kids - English or French. Would my son be able to study and read there as he don't know French at all.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
guys, i just want to ask if it is possible to request to change your VO? i want to change it in my homecountry instead of residence country after getting the csq. the reason is it is more faster there and my contract in UAe will finish on feb next year and i dont have plan in renewing it and go back in my homecountry.

Pratzal

Mar 23, 2011
Hi,

Congrats !!!!

I want to know one thing. After getting CSQ, what is the procedure? I am a student in Canada currently and I applied for CSQ and my interview is in coming November in New Delhi. My nationality is Indian.

After you get the CSQ, you have to land anywhere in Quebec, that I am aware of. After that what happens? I heard there is some 'fingerprint taking process' after that or something. Or is it that you have to apply to Federal first and then they ask you to come give your fingerprints with your passport or something? Also If I apply from India, would that be a problem?

Please reply soon.

Thanks !!!

mdammalli

Oct 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
HK/New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
29-12-2011
IELTS Request
I havent given any IELTS exam
VISA ISSUED...
APPLICATION REJECTED on 18/08/2015
harit79 said:
Thanks for the update yogie. Did you or Quebec 2011 get any update regarding to Interview date?
Dear Patel Sir,

You have mentioned in your profile information that you have not sent IELTS scores. I'm also pre Dec2011 applicant. I'm planning to give IELTS exam in Bangalore, Is that ok if I dont give any IELTS exam?