+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
This is the trend of applications as they are being listed on this forum. It shows that the rate is decreasing gradually, which is natural, seeing that there always is an early rush with such things. One might be tempted to make a forecast out of this, about when would the total cap of 25,000 fill up.

Just made and shared for fellow members, for the sake of information.

Regards
+1

IRana

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
02-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
Guys

PER Received, an hour ago in mail.

NOC: 1112
App Sent: May 02
Rcvd: May 07
Fee Encashed (CC): June 23, 2104
PER Received: August 07, 2014
Excel File Updated!!

Email Abstract Below:

7 August 2014

UCI: 5164****
*516*****

Application: xxxxxxx
*xxxxxxxx*

[MY NAME]:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMK
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Brother, In that case you are totally fine, don't worry.

Recent travel can be communicated later on during VO stage. Not an issue at all.

And your documents reached the correct destination, so you are good on that too.

My bad, I was unnecessarily worried there. Apology for scaring you!! :( Didn't mean to!
It's perfectly alright bro. Though I became scared as I thought I might chose wrong address; but you made me relaxed. Thanks :)

In addition, actually you are right, persons like me should not hesitate consulting professional consultants. The reason why I didn't do that one of my friend who has been through this process he closely helped me and secondly I did not have extra money to bear consultant cost. So which is why I am posting here to get some free help from experts of this forum. I really appreciate you and all being very helpful as this forum is very good guidance.

God bless.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
RALU1981 said:
Hello guys,

Just a few hours ago I've received medical request. I'm a 5 May aplicant and my VO is Bucharest.

Good luck to all of you and nevertheless to me! :p :D. Really, I need it because I have some health problems.

Admin pls update.
Tks.
Hi Ralu, is this the first communication from Bucharest office or they have sent you anything before like Acknowledgement of Receipt email AOR or a request for PCC or any other document?

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
IRana said:
Guys

Excel File Updated!!

Email Abstract Below:

7 August 2014

*516*****

*xxxxxxxx*

[MY NAME]:
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

DMK
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Congratulations, this is very informative post.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
IRana said:
Guys

Excel File Updated!!

Congrats all the best for the future.

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Dear Seniors,

those who got the PER, Do they have to send any kind of acknowledgement to case agent confirming recipient of an email.

Please advice..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRana said:
Guys

Excel File Updated!!

Email Abstract Below:

7 August 2014

*516*****

*xxxxxxxx*

[MY NAME]:

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,400.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

DMK
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
congrats!

spyder2011

Feb 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011 (PER : 06-05-2011)
AOR Received.
27-06-2011 (through snail mail)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DM - (23-03-2012) got PP back on 26-03-2012
LANDED..........
landed in November 2012
IRana said:
Guys

Excel File Updated!!

Email Abstract Below:

7 August 2014

*516*****

*xxxxxxxx*

[MY NAME]:

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

DMK
Case Processing Agent
Sydney, Nova Scotia
:) Congrats!!!

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Can admins please update the Applications received by date and status sheet .. it seems the relevant scripts are not running :-X

andy03

Aug 7, 2014
Hi All,

We were recently blessed with a new born. 1st application received was 4th May and was returned on June 5 due to Birth Certificate affidavit. Re did the affidavit from an attorney and application was received by CIC on 11 June. Now I have a new born that I want to include to the application.

Do I wait for PER or send the new born addition to append to the application. Also please let me know what all docs have to be submitted for new born addition to the application.

Thanks!!

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
nharsh2000 said:
Dear Seniors,

those who got the PER, Do they have to send any kind of acknowledgement to case agent confirming recipient of an email.

Please advice..
NO brother,

this mail is itself acknowledgment of your application received, fee deduction and application completeness.

Lord Krishna bless us all!!!

Jammy2174

Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014(PER)
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015 (DM: 23-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
Guys,

PER Received just few minutes back!!!!!!!
NOC: 2174
App Sent: May 01
App Rcvd: May 07
Fee Charged (CC): June 30th, 2014
PER Received: August 08, 2014
SS Updated!!

Best wishes for those who are waiting for PER.

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015
Hello fellow forumites!

A friend of mine is looking to apply for the 2014 FSW Programme. He took the IELTS and got the following results:

Speaking - 8
Listening - 5.5
Reading - 6
Writing - 6.5

He noticed on the CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp) site that the requirements for the IELTS score has changed was wondering if he is eligible to apply.

Your help is most appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.